[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Freaking eps 36 was such a crazy tear jerking catastrophe for me!!! Aoey's crying was HELLA anguish!!! Lol. Ive grown to love these girls so much....the good, the bad, and the "ugly". Just a saying...really none of them are ugly...far prettier than my ass. Lol. I hope something happens that looksoh and dear cant continue and aoey must assume the role!! Lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
Freaking eps 36 was such a crazy tear jerking catastrophe for me!!! Aoey's crying was HELLA anguish!!! Lol. Ive grown to love these girls so much....the good, the bad, and the "ugly". Just a saying...really none of them are ugly...far prettier than my ass. Lol. I hope something happens that looksoh and dear cant continue and aoey must assume the role!! Lol
I was thinking the same..I think Aoey deserves the crown; she has the actual beauty inside. But the bitch actually win as the title names it. Beauty n the Bitch.. Predictable!!!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
We're only on 34, right? It's been going on so long that I can't remember correctly anymore lol.

For anyone who doesn't know yet or hasn't already guessed by this week's episodes, SNN will end the upcoming week on February 7th.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Now I rmbr back then according to the popular votes waii was the top lead & dear was the 2nd lead..a few weeks later dear made to the top & waii was 2nd because they dragged her secret too long. So I guess they chosed from this voting zone then..in that case waii would have been the top two if she didn't revealed her secrets when questioned by kong.

Just curious..if they didn't ended the voting before dear & lookwah's love scene..will dear fall behind n waii to the top again?..our society today is ok with it but still lots of ppl out there are against it.

I'm just shocked that Summer didn't make the top five. I would've preferred: Aoey, Baikhao, Dear, Summer, and Waii. Looksoh was rai from beginning when she stuck Baikhao's penis charm into Dr.Aoey's purse. Even though Dear has beef with Bebe, she did everything for her friend turned girlfriend, Lookwah. I like that Dear is strong and confident in all aspects.

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
Just curious..if they didn't ended the voting before dear & lookwah's love scene..will dear fall behind n waii to the top again?..our society today is ok with it but still lots of ppl out there are against it.

I think viewers already had a feeling about Dear & Lookwha. Still don't understand how Looksoh got to top 2. Guess people liked the Ribbon/Looksoh drama and sympathized with her. She's also very pretty.

cecilia

Staff member
Looksoh doesn't to be on the bottom two ... She's more horrible than Ribbon in my opinion.  Sure, Ribbon sold herself to support her needs/wants but she was not all that bad comparison to Looksoh. Looksoh left Ton at the scene to avoid paparazzi, at that point, I would have said she loves herself more than anyone else, she tried to create a problem between two good candidates to get rid of her opponents, she used Ton to her advantage by pushing him to publicize that he's Ribbon boyfriend, and the list can go on.  

If I have to declare a winner between these two, I'd say Dear just because she deserves it more than Looksoh with the way she carries herself throughout the show.  She didn't get along with Bebe because she feels what Bebe did is unfair. It makes sense why she's doing that and when she knows she can't do anything about it, it's too late. She've been used and blackmailed by Alice so ... she's corner with a decision to protect her friend/turn lover. At least, she's more caring of those around her except the mean one comparison to Looksoh. 

Out of all of these people, I think Aeoy and Summer deserves the crown the most because they were there for themselves. They did not cause anyone's any troubles .. the argument Aeoy has with Baikoey was not that severe enough to be called causing trouble too so she deserves the crown.  As for summer, honestly, she was so innocent and carefree in here .. she used to do drug but she stop for the pageant so she has improves herself for the better. She deserves to be crown too .. I think she didn't make it because (maybe) her life was not that interesting according to the audience.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched ep 34 and I thought that they were gonna declare the winner and be done. I'm glad there are 2 more eps left.
I'm sad that Summer didn't make the top 5 :(
Wasn't it said earlier in the show that Dear can't be the winner because she was out to get Bebe with the pepper spray that one time? And speaking of Bebe, does she really think her sob story is gonna work? She just needs to stop.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh lord I just watched the latest episode and I was balling with Wine, so freaken sad but come to think of it, the writer went over the top with her character. No human being in this world exist that has many "flaws" like her. It was cliche may I say

I'm sad Summer didn't make it to top 5 too...excited to see her ending with Q.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna be mean a little. All these girls are pretty in their own way but the top 2 Lookso & Dear, I don't think they have the look to be beauty pageant. The one person I think that has that beauty pageant look like Thailand has nowadays would be Lookwha. I think she's the most prettiest out of the 10.

And yes I know these results were based on voting but still, iI'm disappointed

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Omgosh I'm crying with waii again..love her goodbye words to kong..she is so good at crying scenes as a new star..

At this point seems like both looksok n dear not gonna end with the crown..don't know why but have a feeling waii might have a chance.

cecilia

Staff member
I think result will sway to our sides ... Looksoh will get demoted and Dear will take over. BB will definitely not be happy and finds way to expose her then we're left with Dr.Aoey and she'll take over the crown to claim the title.

Funny, Miss Beauty and Talent definitely fit all these ladies just as much as the renown title of the lakorn itself lol

sarNie Adult
I actually don't think Dear had to step down from the crown. She could have explained why she did it. I'm sure she would have had a lot of sympathizers. Also looks like Dr. Aoey is gonna find love. I don't think Looksoh deserves the kind of ending she's getting compared to Ribbon & BB who only lost out in being in the top 5.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I disagree. What Dear did could be considered assault. She's lucky no one's pressing charges on her, but I agree with you about Luksoh. I don't like her, but I don't think she deserved the harsh treatment (though I get the impression based on the comments that there was an actual sex clip they just didn't show us viewers). It wasn't like she slept with random men. She shouldn't have taken the videos, but the guy was her boyfriend. Seriously, some IT guys are so untrustworthy. That's why I never want to take my laptop in to get fixed and prefer to do it myself. But back to the lakorn, I guess that's reality. If a sex tape with you gets released, society tends to ostracize you regardless of whatever else you've done or haven't done.

I guess they couldn't fit everything in in this week's episodes so it'll end with 37 episodes instead. Hopefully it wraps up well.

sarNie Adult
If you're a celebrity, people are gonna want to out you however they can for pure entertainment. Look at Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, etc. The person who leaked their nudes didn't even sell them. He just put them up on 4chan, and it went from there. But luckily, it's America, the land where Kim Kardashian still makes millions despite or because of her sextape.

Looking forward to the ending. Not sure what I'm gonna watch now. Probably just gonna read until another lakorn I'm intereted in airs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can't wait to see the ending. This lakorn is ending next week at 37 episodes, right? I thought it was ending this week but guess not.
Hope Q and Summer have a satisfying ending. I wish we would have seen more scenes of them but it's alright.
As for Wai and Kong, I feel like they will have a happy ending from the preview but we'll see :)