[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm Season 2 (Exact)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhh ' la la , I'm officially fan girl lesbo couple in lakorn from now on , they have skin-ship , skin-ship everywhere , more than P'ek/N'ek could possibly have , shoot, they make them look like house play HAHAHA . And those girls have nice boobies tooo.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh ' la la , I'm officially fan girl lesbo couple in lakorn from now on , they have skin-ship , skin-ship everywhere , more than P'ek/N'ek could possibly have , shoot, they make them look like house play HAHAHA . And those girls have nice boobies tooo.
Not only lesbian couples. Gay couples too. These people just touch...everywhere!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I read lot of japanese manga , actually i'm a HUGE FAN of them , im use to BL & Yaoi stories w/rated MA , nothing much to imagine now a day BUT not so much on lesbo relationship hahaha , that's what i mean when i said not into guy on guy b/c i had more than enough already haha , i prefer woman on woman ^^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
good lord , woman, I want to see lesbo in lakorn b/c they pretty & sexy , now u show me the real world LOL , I like the pretty lesbo type though , not much fan of stud/butches , I see enough of them at work ^^

I just hope Nam gets jail time for all of the bad things that she's ever done. I hope P'Gai and P'Natsarin make up because P'Gai is innocent. Nam pushed P'Natsarin into P'Gai's car. And finally, I hope Pim wins the crown because she's my second favorite. My most favorite from the very beginning was Mamiu even though she was a bitch but then she turned good. Reason why I don't think she deserves the crown is because she was so mean to Pim in the beginning and dragged exposing Nam for so long for the sake of her own possible scandal.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I just hope Nam gets jail time for all of the bad things that she's ever done. I hope P'Gai and P'Natsarin make up because P'Gai is innocent. Nam pushed P'Natsarin into P'Gai's car. And finally, I hope Pim wins the crown because she's my second favorite. My most favorite from the very beginning was Mamiu even though she was a bitch but then she turned good. Reason why I don't think she deserves the crown is because she was so mean to Pim in the beginning and dragged exposing Nam for so long for the sake of her own possible scandal.
Yes. I like seeing Pim and Mamiu mending their relationships. Since both of them have the most screentime besides Nam, I'd love for Pim especially to win.

Although, Miumiu winning would be revolutionary!

*argh Mamiu really reminds me of a Filipino actress but I can't remember who!*

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I feel bad for those who didn't get that much screen time. Honestly, I thought there was supposed to be a love line between Fon and M but nothing happened there. It's just a shame that it's ending so soon and they didn't do much justice to this season and for those girls that barely got any screen time. They worked so hard to make it through the casting project but only showed up about 1-4 minutes each episode. Justice for Miumiu, Fon, and Cherry please. Even M, the camera guy. I have about two people that I want to win, Fon or Fern. Maybe Ming, but I have a feeling she might not win. Overall, I don't want Nam to win.

sarNie Adult
I still don't get how Mamew and Pim went from electrocuting/threatening to cut each other to best buds. Actually, I didn't even get why they hated each other to that extent in the first place. So Pim's dude slept with Mamui, but why tf is Mamui hating on Pim like Pim did something to her?

I still don't get how Mamew and Pim went from electrocuting/threatening to cut each other to best buds. Actually, I didn't even get why they hated each other to that extent in the first place. So Pim's dude slept with Mamui, but why tf is Mamui hating on Pim like Pim did something to her?
Mamiu admitted to Pim that she hated Pim because Pim had everything she didn't so she envied Pim. She said Pim is smart, beautiful, had a decent job, and a nice boyfriend. Mamiu classifies herself as a woman who sleeps with men for money so she can't compare herself to Pim so she was jealous of Pim. Come to think of it, Mamiu is the way she is because of her mother.

I feel bad for those who didn't get that much screen time. Honestly, I thought there was supposed to be a love line between Fon and M but nothing happened there. It's just a shame that it's ending so soon and they didn't do much justice to this season and for those girls that barely got any screen time. They worked so hard to make it through the casting project but only showed up about 1-4 minutes each episode. Justice for Miumiu, Fon, and Cherry please. Even M, the camera guy. I have about two people that I want to win, Fon or Fern. Maybe Ming, but I have a feeling she might not win. Overall, I don't want Nam to win.
See, I didn't watch the casting project and I still feel bad for these girls. All of the girls are actually good this season minus Naam and Cherry but Cherry is too dumb to do anything.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Fern won. I did hope for Fern or Fon to win and as I watched the last episode, they were the top two finalists. I never thought it would be between them two for the crown. I was hoping it would be either one of them and then another girl so it would be easier to make up my mind. It was rushed. I wonder what went wrong when they were filming. The whole ending was just.... If they ever make a season 3, I hope that they don't rush everything and work on building the story line.

The ending was very rushed but all of the loose ends were tied up nicely. I really didn't care for Bow and Tin's story because we all know that Ton was Tin's son the entire time. I wanted to know three things: 1) if Mamiu would be exposed but no, only Pim was. 2) how Nam would end up and she ended which was a very deserving ending because I liked how she ended up with all of the pain she inflicted on the girls. 3) if P'Nat was ever going to wake up and she did and Bee Namthip did hint to P'Nat that she was going to destroy P'Nat herself so there's season 3!!!

sarNie Adult
what was the meds that mamui gave nam? was it something to make her delusional temporarily or permanent?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
what was the meds that mamui gave nam? was it something to make her delusional temporarily or permanent?
They weren't any drug. She just took out the real drug because lacking the drug means that Nam's situation would worsen. And of course I knew Fern or Fon would win, they never did anything wrong like the others. I mean Fon did help Bow keep her secret and same as Fern who helped keep Ming's secret. I feel so bad for Miumiu though. She never did anything wrong and was pulled into this without knowing until the end. I would've been happy if she won.

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately, her past is what it is. Had she kept her position, the media would have just dragged her name in the dirt and she wouldn't have been able to start over like the previous season's original winner whose sextape leaked.