Online Thai & Chinese (Lakorn/Movies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the old series of a YING YANG TVB ? played by Dicky and Roger Kwok if anyone has please email me im willing to buy it . vivienneeastwood@gmail.com

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
u know girl ... i competely forgot about the boran lakorn i was into modern lol ...ok ok im have it next month ok ?
[post="115519"][/post]​
yak said:
thank u...
[post="115788"][/post]​
lol.. i guess it happen again..

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
woww i never know this site ..but after check some video dubbed khmer in youtube ..woww cool site

yak

sarNie Adult
HOUY! UT MEAN BORAN! :wavecry:

ronidaing

sarNie Egg
www.khmer.org is another website to buy dubbed lakorn nd they mailed your order out so fast. If you are considered buying dubbed lakorn from sarnworld, I have one advice: THEY TOOK FOREVER TO SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. I odered 2 weeks ago and I still don't get my movies yet.

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
www.khmer.org is another website to buy dubbed lakorn nd they mailed your order out so fast. If you are considered buying dubbed lakorn from sarnworld, I have one advice: THEY TOOK FOREVER TO SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. I odered 2 weeks ago and I still don't get my movies yet.
yeah, khmer.org is fast, and quick on responses to your email questions. Great service. But all their lakorns are mostly dubbed by ntry production.

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone have any idea what which company dubbs the lakorns that are sold at this site, didnt' seem to mention any where.

http://www.mietophoum.com
Mostly NTRY and some few BLUE production. I find that NTRY and BLUE have mostly the same people dubbing it.

From my experience with that site, they take forever on the shipment. But khmer.org sells lakorns with the same dubbing company, NTRY and BLUE. And they give good service.
link:
http://www.khmer.org/eshop.htm

sarN

sarNie Granny
sure , pm him at his fourm ! The khmer fourm . He there 24/7 haha ...

does anyone know any other websites that sell lakorns dubbed by Blud-DVD? does anyone know any website with the lakorn Tawan Ching Plob (kade/kwan) or 99 Won Chun Ruk Ter (tle/poo) dubbed in khmer for sale? or does anyone have it and is willing to sell to me? i've been looking for these two lakorns everywhere. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.