Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, they look so hot together, took my breath away lol. I hope it airs soon I cant wait any longer!! it so dramatic...so intense....

July

sarNie Egg
When i was watch La ong dao......i saw preview of mos & pim lakorn.... so i guess it going
to air after la ong dao end...... i can't wait........

yui15

sarNie Elites
Yay! I can't wait to see this! Mos & Pim look so good together. They seem to have really great chemistry.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I just finish watching the preview and Drama Drama Drama . I LOVE IT ! :lol:

I feel bad for Mos getting beat up. :(

It was HOTT :wub: when Pim n Mos was rolling in the sand :lol:

God I'm Hoping for a :r-scene-pop-corn: *CROSSES FINGERS* :lol:

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Yeah if some kind person upload it of course!! :p
the title has change I think because when I watch it was obatihed hua jai
This lakorn so drama drama. First ep & someone already died... But something say me we'll have some good scences!!

yui15

sarNie Elites
:yahoo: :yahoo: bunniii, you're the best!!!!!!!! thanks for uploading. I love this lakorn already. Mos and Pim look great together. First episode was soo intense, especially after Pim found out that Mos' dad hit her dad, but Mos was really sweet to her. :wub: It looks like she's going to be so mean to him, but I'm still really really excited to see this! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so excited. Thank you very very much bunnii for the first episode, they look so good together. This lakorn looks so intense.

vina_lek

thanks so much, bunniii for the upload naja. :wub:

2 episodes & I'm IN! I really like it so far. The guy that is playing Mos' little brother look sOooO familiar! Is he poogai from "proong nee mai sai...?" He's cute. :yahoo:

Oh and the actress in the middle in one of the pics! She used to be nang-ek. It is so strange for me to see her playing supporting roles now.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I know i'm a little behind on this lakorn but I just have to come in and express my love and excitement for MOS's latest work! hehe Love him!! It is lookin' really good. I mean, if someone lookin' like MOS came up to me and said, "You are the most evil woman in the world". I'd run away and cry. LOL!! ;)

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I know i'm a little behind on this lakorn but I just have to come in and express my love and excitement for MOS's latest work! hehe Love him!! It is lookin' really good. I mean, if someone lookin' like MOS came up to me and said, "You are the most evil woman in the world". I'd run away and cry. LOL!! ;)

nooo way!!! i wouldn't run away! i would slap him & then he would kiss me like how it's supposed to be hahaha. so far this movie is okay, mos is too weak...too much of a nice guy.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
i didn't think the very first episode was that good. Exact lakorns are getting kind of lamo...they need to vamp it up like Roy Ley Saney Rai.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this lakorn very much...p'mos and p'pim make a good couple....i can't wait to see more...it's cute when mos tied her shoes and she thought negative against him...

mos & pim rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya...