Oon Ai Rak

pucca88

sarNie Egg
I really want to see this lakorn but I want to know what exactly is this lakorn about. Can anyone please give me the summary to it?
Thank you so much

pucca88

sarNie Egg
So have you seen it yet? It look really interesting and look like those kind of lakorn/drama that I will like. I know a lot of thai lakorn fans like revenge or 3 R's those kind of lakorn but I'm not really into it.
Well if you seen it before let me know your opinion on it cause right now all I know is that the lakorn is about 4 people with a sad personal life or something like that. So I guess is kinda like they met and find love, happiness, and shelter through each other.

Kelly

ummm i can't really give you a summary cause i'm not good at that but...i can tell you that it a great lakorn....
the story line is very good...theres a lot sad parts...and funny part..you know how theres 2 couples...
yea Cee and Mo are more funny..but they do have some very sad parts..
then theres Tawan and Cheer now they are the very sad couple....because Cheer has a lot of family problems in this lakorn....

the main characters are Tawan and Cheer but i like Cee and Mo more cause their story line is not so depressing....
and Cee is HOT...cause he is a play boy in this lakorn...and meets Mo and starts being serious about his relationship with her....

i'm not very sure where you can watch this lakorn cause i watched it a couple years back...
we rented it fom a thai store....

but it's a great lakorn....

hope this helps a little!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i highly recommend this lakorn. it's very sad. i don't usually watch unsub thai lakorn 'cause it's hard to understand and then it gets boring 'cause i don't know what's going on. well, for this one, i watched it in thai language and loved it. it's so sad, i cried...

i love both stories of cheer + tle and mo + cee. the story of cheer's sister, forgot her name was so sad and depressing as well.

oh, btw, the ost is also wonderful and it really fits to mood of the lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
In this lakorn Tle is poor and Cheer is a rich "khun noo." Cheer's mom dies and his dad brings in a new wife, whom he had an affair with while Cheer's mom was still alive, so Cheer resented the new stepmom and her dad. Plus, she even gains a half-sister that she didn't know about and does not want to know about. So Cheer becomes a bit rebellious and Tle is like her knight in shining armor who helps protect her from the bad dudes.

As for Cee and Mo, Cee's a HOT playboy who does not give a shit about working. Mo on the other hand is raised by a pimpstress who tries to make Mo become a prostitute to gain money but Mo never did. Her sister, who is played by Jieb, on the other hand, was a prostitute. Anyways, Cee and Mo meet and Cee was attracted to her because she was different lol. He even used her to get away from his many other girls. Oh but Cee's mom gets killed by Cee's dad because his mom's like a philanthropist who does lots of good for society. She discovers that Cee's dad is part of a drug cartel and so he has to kill her. Cee finds out in almost the ending and his rich, playboy life was ruined.

From then on the lakorn focuses on how Cee, Mo, Cheer, and Tle overcomes obstacles in their life and become an even better person.

This lakorn's not that interesting actually, but every scene between Cee and Mo were worth watching. As for Cheer and Tle's scenes, you can fast forward lol. Those were boring as heck.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
i actually like that lakorn, i thought it was good and worth watching oh yeah n the song for the lakorn was very nice
i like cheer more when she portray this kind of role better her other one where she's all tough and mean like a tomboy.