Other star forum

sarN

sarNie Granny
one of my cool mod --> Bluemoon :p . I guess im not goin create any popular star suforum cuz there are fan site of them already so we goin just get the stars dat doesn't have a popluar forum / site ok ? So .. ya list the star here ok den i star making subforum

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ummm... unpopular celebrities forum? it's nice but don't you think it's hard to get their newly updated pictures of them without any screen captures of their lakorns... yup i'm talking about their news and magazines... alright, good luck y'all!

i don't go to thai section often now... so i will come back if there's any updates or whatsoever. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i dont' know it up to the fan of them . One thing for sure i can only make the subfourm but for me to update LOLL.. i'll pass

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
kitkat said:
ummm... unpopular celebrities forum? it's nice but don't you think it's hard to get their newly updated pictures of them without any screen captures of their lakorns... yup i'm talking about their news and magazines... alright, good luck y'all!

i don't go to thai section often now... so i will come back if there's any updates or whatsoever. :)
[post="96630"][/post]​

the news might be a tad hard..it's not that important...but some of these stars do have their own Thai forums....I have their website...so pics and scans will be available...most of the stars Sarn posted there are pics of them @ ch3, Ch7 or their Thai fanclub.....we can't do the really really popular stars or etc cuz they already have forums elsewhere and you guys have visited those forums I'm sure...

I'll be sure to update....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to sugg a Poo Praiya forum here. Sent there haven't beem a Poo forum anywhere yet.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Hi guys I just wanna let everyone know that if you guys want to request a forum...we would really appreciate it if you help with keeping that particular forum active...Thank So Much from us here @ Sarnworld...

bopha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
i believe there a tik forum already
[post="109373"][/post]​
:blink: i don't see where Tik's forum is !! Maybe you confuse with Phor Tiksadee's forum :sweat:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i would like to request a Pepper forum?? hehe...thanks!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Can we have Pat forum. She's the lady that play with Film and Num new Lakorn. Cause there's no forum of her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yuna said:
Can we have Pat forum. She's the lady that play with Film and Num new Lakorn. Cause there's no forum of her.
[post="124804"][/post]​

wat Pat last name ?