Ouk Sokun Kagna

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
I heard some where to that RHM asks her to join them. I hope this is true because RHM has lot of good song and their sound system are good too. Just like Sokun nisa, before she haven't join RHM, people criticized that her voice was not good. But now look at her, she became famous and peope start to like her voice. But even though ouk sokun Kagna does not join RHm, she already famous.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Well, that s what her mom told Popular or Angkor Thom magazine, but i dont think it's true. If so, RHM would not let her give out any news about the contact to any reporters until the release of her fist album with RHM so it can be a big hit. Her mom said that Sokun Kanga's been really busy lately( busy of doing what, i rarely hear her songs and see her on any videos now) so she is thinking about accepting the offer in which i think it was pretty much exaggerating. Everyone of course wants to join RHM for their fames. If Kanga was asked to be a part of RHM, there would've been a million "yes" from her without any consideration. So that was just my perspective about the news, waht do u guys think?

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
I just read the news from "http://www.angkorthommagazine.com'' stated that the rumor of Sokun Kagna join RHM is now true. Sokun Kagna declare that she has sign contract with RHM for period of 5 years.

If this is true, I guess we had to wait to see if she in the new album.

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg
I just read the news from "http://www.angkorthommagazine.com'' stated that the rumor of Sokun Kagna join RHM is now true. Sokun Kagna declare that she has sign contract with RHM for period of 5 years.

If this is true, I guess we had to wait to see if she in the new album.
Cool Thank jennisa!! I can't wait her new album.^^

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm...that's interesting. I think there's already a lot of stars for RHM production to add more. Hope someone finds out soon about this, I'd like to know as well.

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg

I try to translate ^_^,, sorry if my english not good:

Ouk Sokunkagna has sign contract with HM for 5 years. She says"i'm so happy to be a new singer for HM". ^_^

The is the cover of Dara Magazine:

Sokunkagna her first album with Sokunnisa.

Now it's true that sokunkagna join HM ^_^

russe

sarNie Adult
thanks lok krupeth. I hope she sound better with RHM. can't wait to see!

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg
I just read the news from angkorthommagazine.com
RUMOR: Meas Soksophea going to sing for Hangmeas!!!

I hope it's true ^_^

russe

sarNie Adult
thanks lok krupeth! I hope this is ture too. Meas Soksophea would be the best if she join RHM and she would definitely sound much better too.

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg
Oh the new RHM cds are already out? lolzz are there good?

I think Ouk Sokunkagna cd come after "best of the best 2008" :lol: as sokunnisa and sovannareach...

russe

sarNie Adult
Oh the new RHM cds are already out? lolzz are there good?

I think Ouk Sokunkagna cd come after "best of the best 2008" :lol: as sokunnisa and sovannareach...
oh... ok. the new cds are really good. Sokun Nisa has two duet with Sovanreach and 1 duet with Preap Sovath.