Our Story...Vic Zhou/Angela Zhang

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6: Desperate For A Job

It was a long day of work for Vic. He just remembered that he left a paper work at home, it was important that he had it at work. So he decided to go home to get the forms and maybe secretly take a rest. While climbing up the stairs to his apartment room, he noticed that there was a lot of paper posted on the wall, like everywhere. He thought it was just advertisement posters for businesses.

He didn't know what was going on in his mind, usually these stuff don't really interest him much. He decides to take a look at it.

On the poster everywhere taped on the wall read, "Desperately need a job. Will work for any job or position available. Please contact me, room 42."
-Angela Zhang

Vic read to himself. The thought of this made him smile. He continue walking to his room. He got into his apartment and went straight to his desk to get his paper. His desk was right by the window.

"Today is a pretty sunny day." Vic noticed and thought to himself as he looked outside the window.

One reason why Vic moved into these apartments in the first place was because on the other side of the apartment, there's a beach right next to it. His apartment room had the most magnificent view ever of the beach.

When he was looking at the view of the beach through his window, he saw the girl he had met the other day, Angela.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"I need a job. What am I going to do? I don't want to ask my sister. I'm old enough to take responsibility in my own hands. I don't want my sister nagging me the whole time about how irresponsible I am. I rely to much on her. What am I going to do?" Angela often talks to herself whenever she is stressed out.

"I can help you find a job." Someone answered from behind her.

Angela turned around startle.

"I can help you." Vic repeated himself.

"Oh no, it's okay... I mean... you shouldn't have to do that..."

"You seem pretty stress out... talking to yourself all the time..." Vic interrupted.

"Will, it's not my fault that I'm lonely and have no one to talk to..." Angela blurted out and shut her mouth realizing what she had just said.

Vic chuckled. "Besides, it was my fault for you not getting that job. This is the least I can do for you. I feel pretty guilty myself... It'll help me and you feel a whole lot better." Vic convinced.

"Yeah... that's true... I shouldn't be saying no. I should take that offer... besides, no one has ever offered me something like that before. So... how possible is it for me to get the job and that you are not lying to me?" Angela asked questioning him suspiciously.

Vic handed her a card.

"Zai Zai Bar? What position do they have available?"

"I don't know. Didn't you say you were desperate? I don't know what position is left, but I'll make sure you get the job." Not wanting to be cocky about his bar, he didn't mention that the bar was his.

Angela realizing that she did say she was desperate on her posters, she didn't say anything.

Vic smiled and started walking away.

"Hey! I mean Mr. Vic... um... when should I go?" Angela spoke out loud.

"Whenever you feel like you are ready." With that Vic left.

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7: To Give And To Receive

"Um... I'm here for an interview? I think your friend told you about me..." Angela showed the guy the card that Vic gave to her. "Do you know a guy name Vic? Oh never mind..." Angela was going to turn around and leave, thinking that she had just been deceived.

"Angela, right?!" The guy stops Angela.

Angela nodded her head.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that... Vic had told me about you coming in for an interview. By the way, I'm Jay. Nice to meet you." Jay extended his arm with a delightful smile on his face.

Angela smile as she shook Jay's hand.

"Follow me." Jay told Angela and they both head to an office room.

Jay took a seat and motioned for Angela to take a seat in front of the desk.

"Okay, let me see what positions are available. My boss said that to give you any positions that's available." Jay stared into the computer screen. "Um... there is a position left, but I'm not too sure if you want to take it or not."

"What position is it?" Angela asked.

"Cleaning this place?" Jay wasn't too sure if he had asked a question.

Angela frowned. Then she just remembered what she had wrote on her posters that she put up at the apartments.

"I mean you can at least try... if you don't like it you can resign anytime." Jay suggested with a confuse look on his face.

"Yeah. I'll take it." Angela answered him feeling confident in herself.

"Okay. So I'll tell you what you need to do... It's not ..."

"Wait! No interview first?" She cuts him off.

"Oh no... my boss said no interview required. You just have to accept the job to get it."

Angela nodded.

"So... it's not that hard. All you have to do is come in when it's almost closing time or you could come in anytime of the day and stay all day if you want to. Just come in and clean whatever that needs to be clean. But the bathrooms are a for sure to clean every night. Not just that, you get free drinks whenever you feel like just hanging out with friends that day. That's about it." Jay explained everything.

"Okay... I think I got everything down."

"Are you sure? Any other questions?" Jay asked.

"Um.. one more thing. When can I start?"

"I guess tomorrow."

"Alrighty... Thank you." Angela got up and shook his hand.

"It's okay... See you tomorrow." Jay smiled.

"I wonder who his boss is? He must be a really nice guy to be willing to help a person like me out." Angela thought as she walked home.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Angela opened the door.

"Hey aunty!" Nanee yells in surprise as she hugs Angela.

"Hey you little squirt." Angela took Nanee in her arms.

"You have to watch her for the night. Her dad wants us to go hang out with his friends. We'll be back by 12 midnight or something." Nanee's mom explained.

"Shoot, I should start charging you." Angela joked.

"Haha... very funny. We'll be back. Thanks! You are my bestest sister in the whole wide world." Angela's sister hugs Angela playfully.

"I better be, I am your only sister in the whole wide world." Angela said in a sarcastic tone.

She left and Angela closes the door.

"What is there to eat? I am so hungry." Nanee asked.

"I don't know. I'll make something to eat. Want to help me?"

While Angela was cooking, she told Nanee everything that happened for the past few days.

"Let's invite him to eat with us?"

"Why, you crazy? Why would I invite him." Angela answers.

"Because if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have gotten that job. I think he is a very nice guy."

"You think?" Angela questioned.

Angela stood there and thought about it.

"Oh come on... only this time... come on." Nanee begged.

Angela groaned and gave in to Nanee's idea.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Vic got out of his desk from working on paper work to go open his door. When he opened the door, Lyn threw her arms around him smelling like alcohol.

"I've missed so much." Lyn said in a drunk voice.

Vic stood there, not knowing what to do. Whenever he sees her, he comes to a breaking point where he wants to forget everything and love her and hold her tight in his arms again. But his heart will not heal, still feeling the pain of what she had done to him.

"You're drunk. You need to go home." Vic pulled her away.

"Please Vic, just give me one more chance. I know, I messed up big time and hurt you, but please..." Lyn was interrupted by her gagging.

She was about to vomit, so Vic took her inside into the restroom. She threw up and after that knocked out by his toilet.

"Lyn! Lyn!" Vic shook her, to wake her up, but she was too deep in her sleep.

Vic wiped the remaining vomit that was left on her mouth and laid her on his bed. He tucked her in with the blankets.

"I want to love you so much... but right now I just can't." Vic was going to caress her hair, but stopped.

He went into the living to go lay on the sofa. Thoughts of him and Lyn kept creeping into his mind. He decided to go outside to release the tension. He closed the door behind and took a deep breath.

"Um... I'm sorry... but I wanted to thank you for telling your boss to give me a job." Angela walked towards where Vic was at.

Vic looked and smiled, but didn't answer her.

"I was wondering... did you want to have dinner at my place tonight? I mean if not then it's okay. I just wanted to thank you by inviting you to dinner. if your busy... it's okay... sorry to bother you... I'll just get going..." Angela stuttered, feeling her nerves rising up.

"Sure... I'm pretty hungry myself. To give is to receive." Vic finally answered her.

Angela exhale in relief that she didn't get rejected.

Here is the rest of the chapter...
*)mlvang

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh i see :D i can't wait for angela to find out vic is the boss....so lyn is still at vic's house, while he's going to go eat at angela's...

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8: Another Side Of Him

"So what do you guys have to eat?" Vic asked, looking at the food that was laid out on the table.

Angela was surprise at the way he asked it, she had never seen this of him.

Vic saw that she was looking at him. "Oh sorry." He apologized.

"Oh no... Go ahead and feel free to eat whatever and how much you want to eat." She offered as all of them sat around the table.

He got his chopsticks to dig in. "Mmmm... it's good." He said excitedly and started stuffing a lot of food into his mouth.

Nanee and Angela eyes follow every motion of Vic. He noticed and stop his movement to grab food.

"Haha. Let's start eating, Nanee." Angela said in a fake laugh and tone.

"It's so good. I haven't ate in a long time... I think it's bringing back my appetite." he stuck more food into his mouth.

Nanee looked at Angela confused by the way Vic was acting. He was acting different. The first time meeting him he seemed quite to himself and quiet.

After eating, everyone was full. Angela cleaned up the table, Vic offered to help.

"No, it's okay... I can clean by myself." Angela said.

"I insist. After all I did eat most of the food." Vic put one of his hand behind his neck. "I'll start on the dishes while you clean up the table. Nanee can be my little helper, right?" He looks down at Nanee.

Nanee nodded.

While washing dishes, at the same time they were both making bubbles and playing with it. Vic put a little dot of bubble on Nanee's little nose. Nanee did the same thing. Both of them were having so much fun messing with the bubbles instead of washing all the dish.

"Okay, kids... I guess I'll wash the rest of the dishes." Angela cut their playing time and offered.

"No... We'll finish it." Vic said in a serious tone. And so he did finish the rest of the dishes.

After everything was cleaned, Vic decided to leave. Angela followed him to walk him out.

"Hey thanks for the food. Sorry I was kind of hungry so I ate most of the food." Vic thanked.

"Oh... it's nothing... maybe my food was just too good." She laughed.

"It was good." He commented.

Angela didn't know how to reply back, so they stood there in silence.

"Vic... Where were you? I didn't see you inside anymore so I came out here." Lyn broke the silence.

"If you're okay now... you can leave... It's getting late and I don't need you to keep bothering me. I have work tomorrow." He replied to Lyn.

Angela looked surprise and confuse at the same time. His words were cold and solid. She's never seen this side of him before either, or should she say, she never knew he had this side of him. But she knew she wasn't going to get into whatever was going on with them two.

"Who's this?" Lyn questioned in a worried tone, looking back and forth at Angela and Vic.

Vic didn't say anything.

Angela didn't want to get in the way of them two and didn't want Lyn to think wrong, even if she was blank of who Lyn was.

"Um... I'm Angela. I'm Vic's neighbor." Angela introduce herself.

"Lyn." she replied with a sluty look on her face.

Angela gave a 'what did I do wrong' look.

"Will then, I'm gonna go inside. See you guys around." Angela said.

Vic waved his hand and she left inside.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ewww Lynn was pretending to be asleep wat a biatch. Aww they finally get to hangout can't wait 2 c what happens at work thnx coolness

Coolness

sarNie Egg
hey this is coolness! Sorry! I know, it's been like forever since i stopped updating. I didn't have anymore idea on what to write next so this is why i stopped. After coming upon it again and kind of going over it, i decided to finally update a new chapter. LOL! I know how lame am i! But anyways, hope you guys enjoy this long boring chapter! XD

Chapter 9: First Day of Work: Bad Day to Start!​

The next morning Angela got up early to exercise. For some reason she had a nervous feeling about work that morning so she tried exercising to shake it off. She wasn't about to give up on the first day of work. While exercising she started thinking about what had happened yesterday night with Vic and the girl name Lyn. There was something strange about them two.

"Had they been ex-lovers? Why did he look so hurt?...." Angela thought and realize that it wasn't her business to try to figure it out. She shook her head at the thought of it.

Angela had nothing to do at home, so decided to head out for work at 6:00 p.m. She walked and kept taking deep breaths.

"It's just a job of cleaning, you are not being supervise remember...." Angela kept telling herself while walking to her new work location.

When she got there she was greeted by a girl who signal her to the locker room and was directed to giver her her uniform.

"Miss Zhang, did you need anything else, any questions? As told by the boss, if you have any questions or concerns about anything feel free to ask. I'll be around here and there so just look for me or ask any employee around." The beautiful lady said.

Angela nodded, "Thank you!"

"What to start on first?" She asked herself.

As time went by with cleaning such things as, wiping the table, cleaning the restroom, and more; daylight turned into darkness.

"Gosh, easy job but so tiring. What to do next?" Angela talked to herself when the bar had closed already and she was the only one there. Jay Chou had gone out to run a quick late errand.

"Oh, I know I will take out the trash and then start moping. That will be the last of it." Angela took a deep breath. "So how to I do this." In front of her was three large black bags of trash that needed to be thrown away in the big trash can behind the bar.

She was petite, but slowly actually made her way all the way to the big trash can. She was about to throw the first one into the trash, but someone grabbed it from behind her and threw it away for her.

"Ah! Ghost! OMG! What if it's a pervert. What am I going to do." This was the first thing that came to her mind. And the first movement was forming her fist into a tight ball. The second movement was too fast that got the anonymous person to groan and step back a little. She was about to turn around and scream at the top of her lungs. Her vision came into focus and it was the first person on the list she wouldn't dare to hit.

"I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't really mean to. Are you alright?" Angela said in a tone almost crying for feeling so bad.

"I'm okay." Vic laughed, damping his finger on the little blood mark that formed on the right side corner of his lip. "You sure know how to act fast when you think you're in a bad situation."

Angela laughed in relief that he did not faint or anything, but had a little wound by his mouth.

"I'm sorry, let's go inside to clean it."

Inside the bar, Vic sat by the bar stand still his finger touching the wound on his lip.

Angela was walking back and forth, not knowing what she can use to clean up his lip. Vic sat there just gazing at her following her motion.

He smiled, "The first aid kit is in that closet over there by the hall way entrance." Vic have finally pointed out after so many minutes of just watching her pacing back and forth.

"Hehe, right. I knew that." She lied in a fake laugh that was so obvious.

She took out the aid kit and started cleaning his mouth.

"It's okay, i can do it myself. Less trouble for you..." Vic tried grabbing the cleansing cloth from her, but she refused.

"Let me do it, please. It'll make me feel more at ease." Angela convinced and started wiping his mouth again, gently.

With nothing being said by Vic, he closed his eyes just for the heck of it.

While Angela was clearing up the blood, she was distracted by the structure of his face. "He look so peaceful right now, i wish i can have moments like this too." She was in a trance just staring at him as if she had never seen anyone with such a handsome face.

On the other hand, Vic was enjoying it. It reminded him of the times when Lyn had always gotten a towel to wipe his face after eating because he would always have left over stains of food by his mouth. A little smile crept out, thinking about it. The thought disappeared when the gentle rub of the cloth was gone and reality kicked in and he suddenly opened his eyes.

Angela didn't notice that she had stop wiping the blood. "His smile, it's so incredibly..." She was thinking to herself with a smile on her face but was still staring deeply at his smile. She looked up at his eyes and realized it wasn't closed anymore, in fact it was open and was staring straight into her eyes. She finally knocked out of her thinking and quickly turning away to act as if she was done cleaning the blood and was looking for a band aid. Smart Vic knew what was going on, but ignored the situation because he too was in a trance too.

"So, why are you here, i mean this late at night in a closed bar?" Angela said in a loud voice trying to avoid what just happened and was hoping Vic didn't catch her stares at him. But he knew, he was just trying not to give her a hard time like other times when she had spoken her thoughts out loudly and he would respond to it. He let it go coolly this time.

"I work here." He answered after a long pause.

"Oh, how come you didn't tell me. Did you refer me to this job because your friend is the boss or you knew there were opening positions?"

"I... well, actually I..." Vic was trying to put it into words.

"I know, your friend owns this place huh?" Angela got up to start mopping when she notice she wasn't fully done with her cleaning yet.

"Let me help you, since i came in and interrupted your cleaning time." Vic grabbed the other mop and started mopping too.

This time for some reason Angela did not protest. She smiled and continued to mop.

They both stood outside of the bar after locking it up.

"I'll give you a ride home. Since we are next door neighbors." Vic offered.

"Thanks a lot for the help. I wouldn't have known what time i would've finished." Angela thanked him.

With no reply, Vic just gave his famous accepting smile to her.

"Vic! I've been looking all over for you." Someone said walking into the doors of the bar.

Vic turned to face the voice, and his smile disappeared. "What are you doing here. I told you to leave me alone..." Vic started to say, but Lyn's focus wasn't on him anymore, she was staring at Angela with wide eyes.

"What the hell, you again! What are you trying to do, steal Vic away from me?" Lyn raised her voice in jealousy.

"It's not what it seems..." Angela corrected quietly.

"Sure it's not huh?" She started taking steps towards Angela.

Vic suddenly out of nowhere grabbed Angela's hand and started walking away toward where his car was parked. Angela's eyes grew in surprise.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG. Thank you so much for updating your fanfic. I love it. It was such a cute scene when Angela was wiping Vic's lip, even though she punched him lol. Heehee i like the last part where he just took her hand :wub:

Coolness

sarNie Egg
OMG. Thank you so much for updating your fanfic. I love it. It was such a cute scene when Angela was wiping Vic's lip, even though she punched him lol. Heehee i like the last part where he just took her hand :wub:

LOL! thanks for commenting...
I thought it took me too long that no one will remember to read it...
I'm sorry if I had a lot of miss grammars, I haven't went back to re-read it and make corrections...
*CoolNessXD

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
.OmG.
.no more.
.i was getting so much into the story.
.it was kute.
.luving vic.
.luv the part when she punch him&&was cleaning the blood.
.LMKNO!.
.can't wait to read more.
.please update more.
.hehe.
.vic is just so KUTE.
.luving him.
.luv his smile.
.&&many more about him.
.haha.
=)

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 10:

Vic was so annoyed by Lyn because every time he thought he had forgotten her, she would appear out of nowhere and ruin his mood. And every time she appeared, it would bring back the day when his heart was stabbed a million times. He was also scared that if he had stay any longer then the love he still have for her would push him to embrace her in his arms again. That was what he feared the most. He thought so much that he didn't notice he was still holding onto Angela's hand. It feel as if she was the thread holding him from taking Lyn back.

Throughout that short distance walk to the apartment, Angela didn't say anything or push his hand off of hers. It felt wrong as if he was using her to get at Lyn for what she's done, but yet she couldn't find the strength to interrupt or do anything to destroy his moment. His hand held tightly onto hers as if it was a signal that he needed someone badly at his side. She of course didn't want to be in the middle of whatever it was that happened between them.

When they finally got to their destination, the tension on her hand broke away. Angela looked up to see Vic staring at her. His eyes were sad, tired, and lost.

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to put you in the middle. I shouldn't have done that at all. Did I hurt your hand from holding it too harsh?" Vic finally spoke up in a sincere tone of voice.

As if all the questions and confusion she had was answered, she smiled. "It's okay, I don't feel caught in between at all. Don't worry about me, start worrying about yourself. You look as if you've just got done running a marathon. Get some rest and feel better. If you need to talk about anything, I'm always available." Angela tried to ease up the atmosphere.

"I wish I'm the type who knew how to explain everything. But the situation is kind of hard for me right now to think about, so yeah. I'll take that advice for now. Thanks a lot!" Vic manage to show a slight grin, with his eyes staring down.

"Will hopefully you feel better tomorrow." Angela said and left.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

That night before going to sleep, she took out the ring she had found on the beach.

"I wonder who's ring this is? Is the rightful owner still looking for it? Mom? Dad? Did you guys send me this lucky ring from above on purpose?" Angela sneered turning her body to face the ceiling. "More like an un-so-lucky ring. It's been giving me bad luck ever since I found it." She talked to herself while laying in bed.

All these wonder and thoughts came upon Vic. Angela blinked a little and shook her head after realizing that it was ridiculous for her to even have questions about what status Lyn was for Vic.

Will Come Back & Finish This Chapter!!!!