Out of the Blue, My Whole Universe

neena

sarNie Adult
I haven't written a fanfic in the longest time but then again I was away from Thai lakorns for a long time, there weren't any inspirations but I have a new-found love for the BarrYaya couple. This will be a fanfiction with Nadech and Yaya.

CHARACTERS:

BARRY NADECH KUGIMIYA​

YAYA URASSAYA SPERBUND​

PLOY PATSORN TANAWUTH KONGMEESUK, YAYA'S YOUNGER SISTER​

KAO JIRAYU LAONGMANEE, NADECH'S FIRST COUSIN ON THEIR FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY​

OTHER CHARACTERS:
GUY NAWAPOL LUMPOON AS THE SECOND MAN WHO LOVES YAYA (FYI, HE IS MARSHA'S SON)
AROON AS NADECH'S FATHER
CHAMPA AS NADECH'S MOTHER
CHANARONG AS URASSAYA AND PLOY'S FATHER
RATANA AS URASSAYA AND PLOY'S LATE MOTHER
KAMOL AS JIRAYU'S FATHER
MINTRA AS JIRAYU'S MOTHER​

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 01: SOMEWHERE MANY MANY MILES OUT OF BANGKOK, LIES A MAGNIFICENT HOUSE ON THE SIDE OF THE OCEAN

The morning sun has risen, Yaya opened Ploy's wooden window to a beautiful view of the calm ocean, she inhaled the scent of morning. Yaya woke up before her younger sister Ploy who was still under the covers.

YAYA: Rise and shine sleepyhead or you'll be late like always.
PLOY: Mmm...10 more minutes, I stayed up late because of my project. Aren't you suppose to leave soon, Daddy has the appointment with his Doctor in the city.
YAYA: I know, we are leaving right after breakfast and you, get to school early while we are gone, understood? I'm guessing we won't be back until after midnight. Did you want anything from the city?
PLOY: Will you visit mom?
YAYA (Nodding with a smile): Did you want to give her something?
PLOY (Under Ploy's pillow she pulls out a letter and hands it to her big sister.)
YAYA: What's this?
PLOY: Don't you dare open it, its between me and mom.
YAYA: I won't open it, but I'll open this! (Yaya yanked the blanket off of Ploy leaving her screaming)
PLOY: What do you think your doing, you psycho sister.
YAYA (Away Yaya runs out of the room laughing down the hall with Ploy's blanket)

Mai is the house maid employed by their late mother even before Yaya and Ploy were born. Every morning Yaya helped Mai prepare breakfast and lunch for the family. There was only four people who lived in such a big house, Mai, Yaya, Ploy and their father, Chanarong. Ploy went to the local high school while Yaya teaches at the school. They have breakfast and goes off to school everyday however today Yaya had an appointment with the doctor to bring their father into Bangkok for a full check-up. Five years ago, their father was involved in a serious car accident which made him paralyzed neck down.

After breakfast, Yaya watched Ploy ride her bicycle to school then assisted her father into the boat which will take them to the mainland, there they will travel by train to the big capital.

DR.(Walks into his office with Yaya and her father awaiting any news of progress, he sits down on his desk, going through paperwork): Everything else is normal from the tests however I would like to test his physical strength, it may take more then a few hours. Do you have other things to attend to? Because this will be a long wait.

Yaya took a taxi to her mother's grave-site, their mother passed away due to illness two years before their father's fatal accident. Yaya stared at the tiny picture with her mother's smiling face, she couldn't help but tear up.

YAYA: Ploy wanted me to give you this letter. (Yaya pulled out the letter from her cardigan pocket, placing it under her mother's picture.) She told me it was between you and her so I know its one of her many wishes written inside. Whatever she wishes for, please grant it for her...please watch over all of us mom.

Yaya returns to the hospital, after getting out of the taxi a silver luxury car drives up behind the taxi, the door opens, here steps out Nadech in a black suit and taking off his dark shades, quickly he walks up the stairs through the hospital entrance. Yaya gets into the elevator with a group of people, Nadech stops the elevator in time and hops on, the crowd separates them, they don't see each other. The elevator door opens, more people got off. Nadech glances over to Yaya's side, he sees half of her profile face, he becomes curious and finds anyway to peek over at her to have a closer look. The bell rings and the door opens, she steps out quickly. More people stepped out of the elevator, he was more curious about this girl, he got off on her floor, it was as if time had slowed down for him, watching from behind the way she dressed and walked, it seemed so familiar. Yaya was in boyfriend jeans with a long cardigan, her long hair swaying in a ponytail. Someone from behind put his hand on Nadech's shoulder.

NADECH (Turns around to see his old college friend, Pong)
PONG: What's wrong with you? You look like you saw a ghost?
NADECH (Rolls his eyes): Nothing. What room is my uncle in?
PONG: My friend, you are on the wrong floor. (Pointing down) 4th floor, not 5th floor.
NADECH: Ow...then...how come you are here?
PONG (Grining): Lots of cute nurses up here. (He waves to a nurse who walks by)
NADECH: You sick bastard. (The elevator door opens again and he walks inside quickly)

Probably one of the best hospital rooms are occupied by Nadech's uncle Mr. Kamol, he suffered a bad asthma attack after his son Kao ran away from home.

KAMOL: That ungrateful child, you should have been there when your little cousin used those words on me.
NADECH: Don't worry uncle, he's still young, he doesn't mean those words. I'm sure. Don't think too much about it.
KAMOL: I know but...(Sighs) I know I"m not a good father to Kao besides I drove his mother away...he's been mad a me numerous times but this time...its different. Nadech, if he doesn't return in two days, I want you to find him, make him understand me, I'll do-Nadech are you listening?

In fact, Nadech didn't hear a single thing his uncle said but the last part about finding Kao, he was standing next to his uncle's bed remembering the girl he just saw on the 5th floor.

KAMOL: Something wrong?
NADECH: Nothing. I will...uh...find Nong Kao.

CHAPTER ONE WILL CONTINUE AFTER I RETURN FROM SOME BUSINESS! BE RIGHT BACK TONIGHT!

neena

sarNie Adult
CONTINUED----

Nadech closes his Uncle's hospital door behind him, the face of that girl flashes back into his mind. He enters the same elevator from earlier. While in the elevator he looks over at where Yaya stood before, he pushes the number 5, seconds later the doors open and he is on the 5th floor again. Immediately, he searches for the girl, left and right but in the end he leaves without finding her.

Yaya had already left Bangkok, she was already half way home. When she and her father made it home everyone was fast asleep, it was already very very in the night. Yaya put her father to bed first then showered. It was a tiring day, she saw the bed in the guest room and literally ran to it, fell on-top straight to sleep, she didn't care where she was sleeping tonight, anywhere looked like a comfortable place to sleep. The next morning Yaya felt breathing at her face. She covered her mouth, assuming it was her sister. Again, someone's breath kept blowing into her face until she couldn't take it anymore and reached out to touch whose face it was. She felt the face, there were bumps and some bandage, she opened her eyes and a man was sleeping, facing her, breathing into her face. His face all bruised up, it was hard telling rather he was a ghost or human. Yaya screams, scooting off the bed as quickly as possible onto the hard wooden floor. Ploy and Mai run into the guest room and saw Yaya on the ground, the man still unconscious on the bed.

YAYA: W-WHO IS THAT?!
PLOY (Puts her hands together): Don't be angry nah?
YAYA (Turns to her sister with an angry face.)

Yaya holds up his name tag from his school uniform.

YAYA: Kao Jirayu Laongmanee.
PLOY: I found him yesterday after coming home from school, he was lying in the ocean, all battered up. Mai and I took him in. Yaya, I had to help him.
YAYA (Sighs): ...I-I know...its just strange how a student from the city just washes up on shore like this.
PLOY: We can't do much until he wakes up.
MAI: And if he remembers, it looked like he took a pretty big blow to the head.
KAO (Begins mumbling)
PLOY (Runs to be by his bedside)
KAO (Slowly opens his eyes and looks around)
PLOY: Yaya he woke up! He really woke up!!

Mai and Yaya walk quickly to see him.

MAI: I'll go call the Doctor again. (Mai runs out of the door)
KAO (Tries sitting up but falls back onto the bed groaning in pain)
PLOY (Sits on the edge of the bed with him): Don't move too much, you have a broken arm.
KAO: Where am I?
PLOY: Your in our house. I'm Ploy. (Smiling)
YAYA: Your stronger then I thought, we didn't know what was going to happen to you.

The next few weeks Kao gradually recovers from his wounds, Yaya, Ploy, Mai and their father accepted him into the family as well. Ploy nursed him through all the recovering days. On a sunny Saturday afternoon he finally stands on the balcony from the guest room he's been staying in. Inhaling the smell of the ocean for the first time.

KAO: Beautiful. (He felt peace here but something unsettling overcame him, he knew beyond the ocean on the other side someone was plotting to kill him. He looked down at the garden where Ploy was reading a book to her father, while sitting on the grass.)
YAYA (Knocks on the guest room door)
KAO (Turns around to see Yaya)
YAYA: Wow, you walked on your own.
KAO (Smiling)
YAYA: Not bad. Come to dinner tonight then.
KAO: I'll be there.
YAYA: Ok. (She leaves him)

Meanwhile in the city, Nadech returns home from a business trip in Austrilia. He greets his father and mother at the dinner table. They all sit together as a family having dinner.

AROON: How did the deal go?
NADECH (Nodding): The project won't start until the end of the year, I need to look at the blueprints a second time, I think construction on this new hotel in Austrilia should be top notch.
AROON: Good.
RATANA: Honey, tell me you will make time for mom tomorrow?
NADECH: I will make time tomorrow...?
RATANA (Grins): Great, I wanted you to meet my friend's daughter.
NADECH (Frowns): If its for those type of occasions then no, I won't make time.
AROON (Chuckles)
RATANA: What do you think is so funny dear? Do you want a junky for a daughter-in-law?
AROON (Zips his own mouth)
NADECH: We have gone through this numerous times, mom. I...don't want...anyone but-

Both his parents stare at him, awaiting an answer.

NADECH: -but to sleep on my own bed, alone. (He leaves the table)
AROON (Unzips his own mouth and walks quickly after his son): Oh wait, I have to speak to you.

Aroon and Nadech take a stroll outside.

AROON: I know you are in charge of the landscaping and construction however you know your Uncle is going through a hard time right now trying to find Kao and everything, that is why he has asked you to take over the whole project from constructing everything to the grand opening of the new resort. Your the best guy for the job, this is your big shot son.
NADECH (Nodding and thinking at the same time)
AROON: You know my position will become yours one day, this will test you even farther.
NADECH: I know.
AROON: What's wrong, are you happy, your in full charge this time.
NADECH: I just have a lot of things on my mind right now, that's all.
AROON: Don't think too much...clear your mind every time you have to second guess yourself.
NADECH: So, where is this next project?
AROON: Well, your Uncle bought land on an island in the south many many years ago, he's put this project behind him for too long, he thought he should get started on making a resort on the land, Oh and its beautiful.
NADECH: You been there?
AROON: Seen only pictures our camera man took, but you will be telling me all about it when you get there.

A WEEK LATER. Around noon, Nadech is on the boat to the island. He goes through the pictures of their company camera man took. One by one he looked through pictures of people, houses, life on the island. He stuck them in his briefcase.

BOATMAN: Sir, over there, you see that island with the huge house on the beach?
NADECH: Yeah, is that house on the island?
BOATMAN: Yes and its most expensive.
NADECH: How come?
BOATMAN: About eight years ago a man started building the house for his wife and two daughters but only about five years ago did they start living there. Apparently, they are from a wealthy family but the father became paralyzed and retired there.

The boat finally came to a stop by the shore closest to the town market. Nadech explores the town market, buying himself lunch then does more exploring on the land he will be turning into a resort. He got out the blueprints and found all the locations his uncle wanted to build the resort on and a part of what the resort was going to be on was the most expensive house the boatman told him earlier.

Nadech couldn't believe this was a part of his uncle's plan, to destroy such a beautiful house, his uncle wasn't the man his the boatman described, something didn't add up. He stopped in front of the house, curious even when he heard the story from the boatman, He walked around the whole house, no one was home. He went around again and stopped in the backyard which had a great view of the ocean. The breeze hit his face, he closes his eyes and hears a familiar laugh far away. He open his eyes, as his eyes adjust to the light he sees clearer and the woman running on the beach became clearer. Nadech walked closer to the beach. Time moved slowly, she turned around with a smile, he fully saw her face and his eyes widen. He watched as a man his age run after her. They seemed happy but Nadech felt a sharp pain through him.

NADECH: Urassaya...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I absolutely am enjoying this, Neena. You know I am in love with Nadech and Urassaya. This is good, hon.

Please keep it coming, ja!

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 02: FINDING PLOY

Yaya took a quick look at her backyard, one minute she saw a man the next minute the man was gone. She stopped what she was doing and stared at the backyard of her house.

GUY: Something wrong?
YAYA: I thought...I saw someone standing on our backyard just now.
GUY: Really? Its probably your imagination.
YAYA: I'm going to go check, maybe Kao, Ploy and my dad returned. (She runs toward her house while Guy follows)

By this time Nadech had already reached the front of the house. As he made his way to the front of the house he pondered, how this property could belong to his Uncle Kamol, why was his Uncle deciding to turn this property into a resort when Yaya's father was also a co-founder alongside his father and Uncle Kamol's five star resorts. He had many questions needing to be answered. Nadech walked back to the market area, he found the boatman who bought him to the island earlier. The man assumed Nadech was going to stay longer but Nadech decided he had to return as soon as possible to make everything clear with his Uncle. While paying for the boat ride back, he hears people screaming and shouting, he looks back and there was Kao fighting away two men dressed not like islanders but like they were apart of the mafia. Nadech ran to Kao's side.

KAO (On the ground, wiping away the blood on his mouth): P'Nadech!
NADECH (One knee kneeling down to help Kao up)
KAO: P'Nadech what are you doing here?
NADECH: Never mind that, What trouble did you get into this time?!
KAO (Yelling): Ploy, don't!

Ploy hits a man with a big bucket, was slapped then punched hard in the stomach, falling to the ground. The other guy grabbed a log and hit Nadech on the shoulder knocking him to the ground, they pick up Kao and resumes beating him while both Ploy and Nadech were down. Nadech regains his strength and begins beating the shit out of both the men when they were down he picked up Ploy from the ground, Kao runs to them. He saw her bruised face, angry at the men, he kicked the men a few more times, grabbed one's neck collar.

KAO: I know you, you were with those guys after me...WHAT DO YOU WANT?! ANSWER ME!

The man rolled his eyes back, Kao was left with no answer. Minutes later they are on the boat back to mainland, Kao brushes Ploy's hair away from her face, wiping the blood on her lips with his own hand. sitting next to her. He knew she wasn't safe on the island any longer. Nadech was looking back at the house as the boat distant itself from the island. He turned around and saw the affection Kao showed to the girl they just saved, Yaya again appears in his mind. He remembered brushing her hair back when they hugged and her lips against his.

KAO: P'Nadech.
NADECH (His memories disappear when he heard Kao's voice): Huh?
KAO: That day after school when dad and I fought, I never ran away. I was angry but I never ran away, I was walking to my friend's house and...those two guys back there with three others surrounded me, all I remember is being drugged then beaten when I woke up. I was on a boat by then, I escaped jumping off when I had enough strength.
NADECH: Humph, I don't understand why anyone will be after you, you just moved here not too long ago Kao, you dont' have any enemies as far as I know. Who's the girl?
KAO: She helped me and now she's also in danger, you can't tell dad about this, I don't want him to be in danger as well.
NADECH (Nods): She can stay with me at my villa while we're in Bangkok. Are you just returning home in this condition?
KAO: If you don't mind, I want to stay by Ploy's side until she is recovered, you have no idea how much trouble I would get into with her sister.

IN BANGKOK, Ploy steps out of Nadech's car and looks around the busy city. She enters Nadech's villa, it was a huge place for a bachelor.

NADECH: Make yourself at home.
PLOY: Thank you.
NADECH: If you need anything at all, your welcome to ask anyone here.
PLOY: Where's Kao?
NADECH: Don't worry about him.
PLOY: Is he hurt badly?
NADECH: He's stronger then you think, I'm sure. Anyway, should we call your family?
PLOY: Don't.
NADECH (Smirks): It getting dark out, your family will be wondering where you are.
PLOY: I don't want to separate from Kao, I want to find those men who are after him, if I call them now I won't be able to come back here again, promise me you won't call anyone in my family.
NADECH: Okay, but you promise me you won't go out there looking for them yourself? The same applies to Kao.

Nadech steps out of the shower, he cleans the steam off the bathroom mirror and looks at his reflection, wondering about everything, something was wrong, he could sense it. Meanwhile back on the island the next morning, Yaya is concerned about her sister, Mai and Yaya goes all around town asking anyone for help as to where Ploy could be. When they arrived at the marketplace where they fought the day before an old lady who witnessed the whole thing told Yaya about what happened.

LADY: They left on the boat, the young boy who is always with Ploy and another man who looked similar to the young boy. The two other guys who they were fighting also got up and left. We here have no idea who they are.
YAYA (Looking out at the ocean)

BACK AT THE HOUSE, Yaya is packing her clothes, going to Bangkok to search for her sister.

MAI: You mean Kao took her with him?
YAYA: Yes and I am trying to figure out why.
MAI: Maybe they eloped.
YAYA (Staring at Mai): What are you talking about? She's a teenager.
MAI: Doesn't mean she can't be in love. You were in love as a teenager.
YAYA: Can we not mention now. (Throwing her clothes into her suitcase)
MAI (Chuckles): What are you angry about? Its not like I said anything about him and you being-
YAYA: Don't ever mention his name.
MAI: Ow, I wasn't going to say anything. And who's name was I going to say?
YAYA (Sighs): Mai, you know why I had to do what I had to do.
MAI: I know it, eh, speaking of love, since Ploy and Kao just seem to have it all around them, what about Ploy's older sister? When will she be in love again?
YAYA (Frowning)

Yaya and Guy got on the next boat to mainland. When they arrived in Bangkok they began looking for Ploy, checked into separate rooms in a nice hotel and rested after a long day of searching. Yaya went to random people on the street asking them if they knew Ploy, showing them pictures of Ploy. No one could help her. One morning while they were sitting, having breakfast outside, Guy was skimming through the pages of the newspaper. On the front page she saw Kamol's face.

YAYA: Can I see that for just a second. (Guy handed it to her and he continued drinking his coffee) Kamol....lost son, I never knew he had a son. He was divorced ever-since I could remember.
GUY: Kamol who?
YAYA:...Someone...who was a family friend back in the day. His missing son...(She continues reading, opens up the inside pages, a huge picture of Kao is in the paper) N'Kao...its really him, Kao Jirayu Laongmanee...Laongmanee isn't Kamol's last name, its his ex-wife's last name which means N'Kao lived with his mother all along, this is why I have never met him before. Kao is his son...which means Ploy could be seen by Kamol by now...(Eyes widen) No no no, this can't be...
GUY: What's the matter?
YAYA: Kamol...he...he's the one who betrayed everyone...if he finds out who Ploy really is...who knows what will happen.
GUY: I don't understand anything your saying.
YAYA: Listen, my father, his two best friends, Kamol and Aroon came to the cities to find work many years ago, they built a resort together and began building many resorts around Thailand but Kamol was a gambler, my father only know of his bad habits and helped pay off some of his debt but Kamol still stole money from the company. When my mother died, my dad asked Kamol to help with some expenses for what he did for Kamol in the past. Kamol stole money from the company for my father who was clueless about it and when Aroon found out about the whole situation, he confronted Kamol but was told my father stole the money. My father resigned from his position as vice president of the company.
GUY: Kamol...and he's the father of who?
YAYA: N'Kao.
GUY: The boy who Ploy ran away with?
YAYA: Look here. (Reading the newspaper again) A party will be thrown for the new resort set to open in Australia at the end of 2011 and announcing the new heir to the multi-million company.
GUY: Is Kao the new heir?
YAYA: The party is tomorrow night. It says here, he is still not found, but still, we have to get to that party.
GUY: How?
YAYA: P'Buppha, she's a friend, she works as a graphic designer.

The front door swings open.

BUPPHA: YAYA! (She hugs Yaya) Its been so long.
YAYA: Its great to see you! How is everything?

Inside Buppha's apartment. Yaya and Guy are seated in the big living-room over looking the big scenery outside onto the city.

BUPPHA: Have some treats, its been 8-9 years.
YAYA: I know...well, do you have any idea how we will be able to get into the party?
BUPPHA: You both are in luck, I have three tickets, one for each of us.
YAYA: P'Buppha, Ploy is with Kao.
BUPPHA: Wait, Kao Jirayu? Kamol is paying big bucks for anyone who is able to find his son.
YAYA: They are in the city now, I'm sure of it, where else can they go? They're only teenagers, the party will be thrown in celebration of the new heir to the company, wouldn't this be Kao? Surely, Kao will appear at the party.
BUPPHA: Have you forgotten about Nadech? Everyone knows Nadech is the new heir. And honestly, between the two I would vote for Nadech also.
YAYA: Nadech...(She said it as if she hasn't spoken his name in years)
BUPPHA: Yes, he returned a year ago from the states...I heard about what happened-
YAYA: Don't...
Silence filled the living-room.
GUY (Looking back and forth from Buppha and Yaya): Is there something I shouldn't be hearing?
BUPPHA: This your boyfriend?
YAYA: No. Friend.
GUY (Frowning)
BUPPHA: Good. Preferably, I like Barry more.
YAYA: P'Buppha!
BUPPHA (Grinning): I'll get my purse, time for hi-so.

The whole afternoon, Yaya and Buppha shopped until they were so tired out at the end of the day. Yaya chose a long peach drapery gown. On the night of the party, Yaya steps out of the car with Buppha beside her, her gown went past her feet, making her look like a Greek goddess. Her hair braided on both sides leaving curles in at the end. She was really very beautiful, as if Cinderella herself has stepped out of the carriage, any man with or without a woman beside them looked Yaya's way, taking a glimpse of the girl who was very much unknown. Guy had both the girls by his sides as they walked into the party, men were jealous of him. Finally, inside the party tent, Yaya searches for Kao, no sign of him or Ploy.

MC: Everyone, everyone please gather around! Please enjoy the new slide show, brought to you by our new creative team, this sideshow will showcase the new area where our newest resort will be built.

The lights dimmed and the slide show plays. Everyone in the room watches.

VIDEO NARRATOR: The new area where the newest resort will be located on an island down south, home to 3, 644 residents. It was purchased by our very own Vice President Kamol Santisakul.

Brief pictures of Yaya's house are shown. Yaya's eyes widen with confusion, she now knew Kamol is building a resort in her area.

VIDEO NARRATOR: The project leader for this new project is no other then CEO's Aroon Kugimiya's son Nadech Kugimiya.

A big picture of Nadech is shown on the slide show. Yaya's turns her hands into fists, feeling betrayed.

GUY (Found Yaya): Did you see that? What's going on?
YAYA (Too angry to even speak)

The slide show ends and everyone claps.

MC: Please welcome the new project leader and heir to our company, Nadech Kugimiya.

The room breaks into many applauds. Nadech enters the stage and is blinded by the light shining down on him. Yaya watched him enter the stage, she remembered his face well, she was in love with him so many years ago but this feeling now was filled with hate.

NADECH: Thank you. Thank you. This will be my first official duty to this company, a company so important to many people, please give me your guidance.

No matter how bright the lights were he still managed to glance over at Yaya and see her face but it was quick, when he glanced back she was gone. After getting off stage he went straight to searching for her.

BUPPHA (Stops in front of him): Hi boss.
NADECH: Ow, Buppha...don't call me that, I'm not your boss. (Looking left and right, pushes her aside)
BUPPHA: What's the matter with you? No need to be so pushy.
NADECH (Turns back to look at Buppha): I thought I saw...never mind.
BUPPHA: You fool, I know who you were looking for..you think she's here, don't you?
NADECH: I do not, how can she be here, she's on-
BUPPHA: If I tell you that she is here, will you believe me?
NADECH: What are you playing at?
BUPPHA (Grabs Nadech's hand and leads him out of the busy room) I know someplace much better then here.

Buppha takes Nadech to a separate room, the room was dark, it was a meeting room, the only source of light was the neon lights shining from outside through the huge windows, at the end of the long table a woman stands, looking outside the big window. Buppha closes the door behind her, leaving the two together. Nadech walks towards the woman, confused as to why Buppha has brought him there and curious about this woman, was she the real Yaya?

YAYA (Her back still to him): I have questions and I want answers.
NADECH (Knowing her voice): No Q&A's for tonight, if your with the media, but if your not with the media why should I be the one to answer you? When in the beginning you were never really clear about...anything. (Finally standing behind her) If I'm correct, your the girl who leaves a person as quickly as a yes or no answer.
YAYA (Turns to look at Nadech)
NADECH (Smirks): I knew I wasn't seeing doubles earlier.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh gosh, Neena. I loved that! Thank you. So much mystery. You are a great writer. Please keep it coming!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
So complicated but i think yaya got reasons for escaping from him.. i think kamol is the bad guy who did all the bad stuff...

can't wait to know more.. ^^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi neena i love this ff of yours, in fact all of yadech ffs you wrote coz i love them and you wrote excellently. hope u'll continue this very exciting and intense story. look forward to find out more, thanks neena.