Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mart K

• Other

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i love them all...but i choose por....don't get me wrong...he is an AWESOME actor...but i would like to see more actors that just him....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
First is actress and now actors. LMAO I going to keep my opinion to myself on this one.

I lied I am going to put my opinion, no one is overrated if they are then they must have something that makes them that special. Same goes with actresses. Of course if you have a favorite actor or actress you are going to defend him/her. If not you criticize him. That is what I just got to say.

hahhaha i let it all out!!! ^_^ ^_^ i'm just telling wawht i think lol
no doubt i like all these actos it's not like i don't lol i watched all there lakrons lol :mellow: ^_^ :D but like i said someof them have very stiff acting thats... alll MART he is hott and he's getting lakrons after another it's crazy! all the actors in the poll for overrated are hott though i love them hahaha :lol: :rolleyes: just iffy on there acting.l

i think por and aum a. are overrated...aum a. is suddenly everywhere because of Jumley Ruk, but prior to that...nothing... i don't think that por's acting is all that exceptional...

stephan... i can't stand him; he shouldn't even be acting because he's too much of a pretty boy...lol...but he can't act... but overrated? no, i don't think that he's overrated just because i don't see him in all that many lakorns and the industry isn't constantly about him...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think por and aum a. are overrated...aum a. is suddenly everywhere because of Jumley Ruk, but prior to that...nothing... i don't think that por's acting is all that exceptional...
i'm actuallie a bit sad for Aum because of JLR...i'm not bashing the lakorn..but bashing his role..he acting was not all tat impressive in JLR..just pushing ppl around..juz tink of someting tat makes u angry and you can probably do it...i wished he would have been recognized for some of his other roles..he had roles b4 tat was much more impressive than his role in JLR...

okay...self examination rite here..goodness i dunno about me...seem like i like to push push and push the unknown celebs. into the spotlight but wen they get there..i leave..turnning my back on 'em..it's like tat w/ Aum...i wanted the spotlight on him so bad and now tat he has it i want noting to do w/ him...same w/ Ice..wen he first debute goodness no one knew him..i remember he even said wen he was walking on the streets some guy even asked him if he wanted to buy his own CD...so sad..but now...it's like Ice who?....hm...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh... .i gotta say.... Stephan & Por... simply because i dont like them.

Stephan - how the hell did you make it as a thai actor!?!?!?! his acting is not good.... i've watched one lakorn of his.... what the hell man, he suck balls...

Por - i don't like his acting.. he doesn't wow me. & i think he looks old.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HEY KEN WOULD ALSO BE A GREAT ACTOR! AFTER WATCHING SAWAN BIENG KEN REALLY PROVES IT.
I tink he was also great in Oum Ruk..not so much the beginning portion but after the baby ting started to get serious..you cannot deny his feelings...but some difenitly Sawan Bieng...i surely underestimated him...he surely showed me...

HHAHA I DON'T THINK I'M BEING BIASED LOL... I MEAN I LIKE ALL THESE ACTORS IT'S JUST THEE ACTING THAT IS THE PROBLEM LOL! I ALWAYS OINT OUR A SCENE IN THE LAKRON WITH A ACTOR IS DOING AHORRIBLE JOB LOL! HHAHA..

LIKE STPEHEN HE DEFINATELY IS NOT GOOD AT THE mean ROLES LOL... IT'S NOT GOOD IT'S CHEESY LOL!

SAME WITH MART... "I MAKE MY EYES BIGGER AND MAYBE ILL LOOK MORE MEAN" HIS EYES JUST GO BLAP! ENLARGE BUT I DON'T SEE EMOTIONS LOL

ROME: DON'T GOT TO MUCH TO SAY BUT OTHER THEN HIS FUNNY SMILE SOMETIMES HAHHA HE DID OKAY IN kkklj WITH RITA! HAHAHA HE BLIINDNESS WAS NOT VERY PLAYED OUT WELL BUT HIS ALRKON WITH RITA, MART AND FORGOT HER NAME LO... HE DIDN WELL.

GOOD ACTORS TO MEE ARE....

GOOD CONVINCING ACTORS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL THERE PAIN ANGUISH LOL IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FACE AND NATURALNESS LOL
KEN
JOHNY AFONE
AUM
CHAKRIT
MORE... OLDER ACTOR BUT YEAH CAN'T NAME ANY AS OF NOW

THE LADIES

ANNE
AFF
NOON
AUM: I GUESS.... SHE'S BEEN HAVING SUCKIE ROLES THOUGH
NOI
CHERRY
BENZ P.: GRAT VILLIAN SHE'S A TOTAL PAIN IN THE aA**
JOY R.-BIATCH STRAIGHT UP IT TOTLALY SHOWS HER OTHER SIDE ACTING
AOM P:

KOB-USED... TOO.. I STILL LOVE HER BUT HE ROLES SUCK, DOESN'T SHOW MUCH OF HER ACTING SKILLS ANYMORE

EXAMPLE: DANG SAWAN SARB SURPERB JOB
your comment about Mart is so funnie.. :blink: <--- look this smile's angry too...LOL...can't stand seeing him....

i'm sorrie but I don't tink Aff deserves to be up there yet..maybe in a couple more lakorns...she good..but not great...

solin

sarNie Adult
I love Am but I think he makes to much lakorns even if he is a good actor.
Stephan is also overrated, but contrary to Aum, he can't really act !
Mart ! Why there are so many lakorns with him since last year ?
Rome is just a rising star but must wait to see.
Por is also overated, but it's ok

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think Aum should be one the list. Aum is such a great actor. I've watched almost all of his work and I'm not saying that he's a great actor because of his looks because I've never found Aum to be hot or cute looking. He's okay but he has great acting abilities. He did such a great job in Lom Huon and he is so great at acting mean and the boy knows how to cry his eyes out. The person that is over rated is Stefan. That guy doesn't know how to act but I loved him in Long ngao Jun with Kob. As for Mart, I agree that he doesn't know how to act at all. He's cute but really doesn't know how to act but it's ok because I don't think he's over rated. I think everybody knows that he's not good at acting. When I was atching Likit Kammatep and he was trying to cry and that guy doesn't show any emotions and has no tears. He was just squinting his eyes. It was kinda embarassing because my bf was watching with me and he asked me how come that guy has no tears because isn't he trying to cry? As for Rome, he's ok. At least he knows how to cry but he still needs more improvement.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ohh..these actors are all juicy except Rome..i'm letting him pass...here comes out my claws...LOL...

i vote for Mart...this dude has little acting skills..and he's just so dead in the face...no emotion wat so ever!!! i don't find him attractive at all either..i feels his face is somehow is reallie stretched out...almost like he got a face-lift or someting..it just doesn't look natural.and he needs to slow down a lilo on the gym...he's getting to buff...

Stefan's ability to portray his emotions is no betta than Mart..but since he at the least have the face..there's one ting to look forward to...

Por..this dude..is so not pra'ek material.. he doesn't look like a pra'ek...though his acting isn't all tat bad...watchable..but not great..though i tink he has too much spotlight for little talent he carries...

Aum..he's a hottie..i honestly liked him b4 JLR and wonder why he's not popular w/ such good looks and good acting skills..seem like he finally got his break..though i'm swaying away from him after he turned "barbaric"...anyways...like him the most outta the bunch..but if he flaunts his body any more he's gonna be on this over-rated list..i'm serious...i want to see it..but not 24/7 ;)

and there was my two cents​

lol.. kashie ur so funnie kekeke lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aha that's true ceci, i guess aum was always under rated before JLR. like his a good actor and everything, it's just that people didn't reckonise him that much. hmm stefan, he in some angles looks like a girl to me.
i know .. bau .. ppl didnt recognize aum's goodness in his lakorns.. like i just started watching lom huan n he is good..real .. good xp lol.. better than por n stefan .. etc..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum deserves it for working hard.. rome is getting better but so many lakorns... stefan .. kute but needs to work harder.. mart.. wow so buff.. but can show more emotions .. por.. ugggghhh gettin annoying... so i say por is overrated..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I tink he was also great in Oum Ruk..not so much the beginning portion but after the baby ting started to get serious..you cannot deny his feelings...but some difenitly Sawan Bieng...i surely underestimated him...he surely showed me...
your comment about Mart is so funnie.. :blink: <--- look this smile's angry too...LOL...can't stand seeing him....

i'm sorrie but I don't tink Aff deserves to be up there yet..maybe in a couple more lakorns...she good..but not great...
:loool: OOOOOOHHHH FUNNY FUNNY!!!!
NO REALLY. IN JLR AUM HIS ACTING IS GOOD! I JUST REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO HIS FACE EXPRESSION AND YOU CAN TELL IN SPIT SECOND THE DIFFERENCE IN HIS ACTING WITH THE SINSERNESS IT'S ALL BOUT THE FACE LOL I TEND TO DO THIS WHEN I WATCH THAI LAKRONS!! I REALLY PAY ATTENTIONTOO THERE ACTING LOL I SHOULD BE A DIRECTOR LOL I HAVE A THING FOR FACE EXPRESSION LOL IONO YOU GET WHAT I KINDA SAYING. IT'S A SPIT SECOUND TO rawr to iono.... tiotally different.

iono i see this in ken and aum!
they do it very welll i really love how they act serously you feel them!!! it's all about the face lol and there tone of viouce that really gets the acting out and they do that very well tat'ss why i love them as actor....s

true true... aff doesn't acually get all the stardum credit yet casue jlr didn't really show much lol but i just lover her!!! lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i know .. bau .. ppl didnt recognize aum's goodness in his lakorns.. like i just started watching lom huan n he is good..real .. good xp lol.. better than por n stefan .. etc..
hey AIKO, did you watch lomhuan after i told you to go it watch? it's good ay, aum acting ability in there so everyone what a good actor he is. LMAO, and yeah hmm mart, i think the dude is not cute at all. it must be something about his eyes (sorry to all his fans out there), but i do agree that he's very buff.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey AIKO, did you watch lomhuan after i told you to go it watch? it's good ay, aum acting ability in there so everyone what a good actor he is. LMAO, and yeah hmm mart, i think the dude is not cute at all. it must be something about his eyes (sorry to all his fans out there), but i do agree that he's very buff.

^_^ ^_^ totally!!! omg his actin in lom huan!!!1 it's surperb!!! didn'the get a award for that role? :huh:

Kelly

I dun find Aum attractive or anything but I have to say he's an excellent actor. The rest are jus ok ok especially stephen he's kinda bad.