over rated on screen couple

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Pat and Por ....
(moreover, how did they became n'ek/p'ek...? )

Rita/Rome (I really like Rita but why Rome ?? T_T)
also Kob/Stephan

and I'm kind of getting bored with Ken and Ann also...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't get bored often with couples unless of course its a no brainer if I am not a fan of a celeb then its totally off.

Not over rated but tired of seeing them pair up

Num and Kob for the past how many years <LOL>

cecilia

Staff member
i haven't got bore of kob/num :p
but i got so bore of PAT/POR that i gave up watching most of their lakorns. out of all their lakorn. i saw two :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i haven't got bore of kob/num :p
but i got so bore of PAT/POR that i gave up watching most of their lakorns. out of all their lakorn. i saw two :loool:
i still like pat and por... but its there lakorns that lacks... no good one roles lately... i got bored of their recent one after 6 epi...

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeh pat & por get paired up every 5 minutes or should i make that every second? :p
kob/stefan are way over rated i've only ever watch 1 of there lakorns together :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^^ would you like to be infected?
lmao. i couldn't help but laugh at that. but for reals though, would you like to be infected??? :lol:

but anyways my picks are:

Kob/stephen: i like kob as an actress.. but i cannot stand stephen.. arghh..
Wier/pancake: love wier.. but not a fance of pancake.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Pat and Por
Kob and Stephen/Vee
Ken and Anne - after one episode of SB, I'm so sick of seeing them on screen and reading about them everywhere
Cee and Cheer
Pancake and Weir

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if I should say over rated couple or not..But I just get annoyed lol..But anyways here's my list...

* Por / Pat (They are together so much..!!!)
* Weir / Pancake (Both on and off screen..See and hear wayy too much about them)
* Ken / Ann (I don't know..But just never liked the pairing)
* Aum / Aff (I think its because I see them too much and hear too much ever since JLR)
* Rome / Rita (Having another lakorn together again! Are they lack of nang aeks for him?)

I don't know..Thats all I can think off top my head right now..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG pat and por are annoying as annoying can get! And Cee and Cheer too, I'm so tired of seeing Cheer paired up with Cee in lakorns.

nina07

sarNie Adult
my soo OVER-rated on screen couples would have to be..

-aff and aum [i mean i see them everywhere !!!!!! dont get me wrong, i loved their lakorn but I've heard and seen banners, pics etc.. of them on sarnworld, spicy, and i hear my old peeps talking about them ! arggh !]
-cee and cheer [their already having another lakorn together ughh]
-weir and pancake <_< [on-screen..because they were in two lakorns, and their already having another one together and definetly OFF SCREEN ugh !] -plus he's better off with alexandra- TEEHEE :p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think ken and anne are over-rated together, but I love them as individuals...I don't think aff and aum are, I think there's not enough of them!
I actually like kob and stephen, really weird but I enjoy watching them together and it's rather funny and entertaining watching them together...
pat and por are cute, I don't htink they're over-rated, I just think they get paired up together too much, I don't think they match each other, pat's too small and that's what bothers me, pat is beautiful and a great actress, one of my fav. but her body is so little!!!
ya'lls know which two are the MOST over-rated...DAN AND BEAM!!! :p I just can't get enough of them!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
weir n pancake.. ughhh .. but i still love wier.. xp lol.. but not pancake though.. muahahaha xp lol..
omg the ateam overrated?? i cant get enough of them xp lol.. luv'em..
ken n anne .. hmm no i like'em too xp lol..
n yadayadayada xp lol.. ?.?.?.?.?.