Pa Thao, ShoeBox Confessions, Monk...

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
First of all i want to know who and whose fans of them...and who is going. Hope is fun!!!
See ya there if you're going....bye.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Wat's up with those glasses...they're so annoying and not attractive at all. Wat a bunch of nigger wannabees...LoL. I think she'll look much better without those glasses. Damn it almost covered up almost half her face. She a singer?? got a demos we can listen to ??

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Paj Thoj is pretty....but not really enjoy of her singing.....ShoeBox Confessions is a must watch performance (lol...to me).....haven't heard of Monk though....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
danger, before you start pointing fingers and calling ppl "a bunch of nigger wannabe" listen to their music. if i got my information right, they dont "rap" or do those things that you would associated a "nigger" to do. i believed their music is rock and punk-ish, although i am not 100% sure.
anyways back to the topic, i would so go if i lived in fresno because its FREE! but i dont live in fresno

danger

sarNie Hatchling
danger, before you start pointing fingers and calling ppl "a bunch of nigger wannabe" listen to their music. if i got my information right, they dont "rap" or do those things that you would associated a "nigger" to do. i believed their music is rock and punk-ish, although i am not 100% sure.
anyways back to the topic, i would so go if i lived in fresno because its FREE! but i dont live in fresno
I don't think you quite understand what I meant...but that's ok..take your time. I've just got done listening to one of her song, and to be honest she sucks a whole lot. Heck I can even sing better than that. Just because you're attractive doesn't mean you can sing or people's going to buy your thing. Come on people, learn!

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
LOL danger your comments are always so straight forward. ShoeBox Confessions is a rockish kind of band. They dont rap & they do not look like "niggers." I've youtubed them up and all I see is live gigs. :huh: anyone got a song to share?..xD.. First time I've seen Hmong sing this type of music. :p ... Pa Thao's ok... I guess?..xD... but after watch this youtube clip... <CLICK HERE> ... :huh: ...

but damn... u guys who live in Fresno have all the artists. ToT I kindda wanna see this.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh!!!
NOT AGAIN!!!

Can't we all just get along, i hate starting a thread when ones comes in here ruining it. But those who made simple clean comments i didn't meant you. Got that!

Cheeze...just one shout out to all the hmong people..."Yog Tias Hmoob Tsis Sib Hlub Hmooob, Es Leej Twg Thiaj Li Yuav Hlub Hmoob Nas?" meaning, "If Hmong Doesn't Love Hmong, Who Else Is Gonna Love Hmong?" put his quote in your mind and think about it before saying nonsense comments. Thank you.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh!!!
NOT AGAIN!!!

Can't we all just get along, i hate starting a thread when ones comes in here ruining it. But those who made simple clean comments i didn't meant you. Got that!

Cheeze...just one shout out to all the hmong people..."Yog Tias Hmoob Tsis Sib Hlub Hmooob, Es Leej Twg Thiaj Li Yuav Hlub Hmoob Nas?" meaning, "If Hmong Doesn't Love Hmong, Who Else Is Gonna Love Hmong?" put his quote in your mind and think about it before saying nonsense comments. Thank you.
LoL, first of all, I'm not ruining anything, I'm critiquing but seems like hmong doesn't like it when they're being critique. Kuv hlub hmoob kuv thiaj qhia hmoob, yog kuv tsis hlub ces kuv yeej tsis tsa ncauj hais. Just because they're hmong, doesn't mean you must support them no matter what. I support who I feel deserves it, and I critique people to the better. Hmong people is too narrow-minded that's why Hmong poob qab deb heev lawm vim Hmoob tsis hlub hmoob. Txawm leej twg ua tsis yog lawm los tsis muaj neeg qhia, tseem xav kom lawv ua tsis yog xwb, yog li peb thiaj tsis muaj haiv.

By the way, this is a forum to discuss and debate not a tea party. So if anyone doesn't like it, then too bad. Is it wrong to express one's opinion?? Think people...!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not pointing at anyone, but whoever says ShoeBox Confession sucks, you better check your ear first before spitting out words. They are great! Even my american friends at school support them. And yes we're going to hang out at the fair just to watch shoebox confession performing!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not pointing at anyone, but whoever says ShoeBox Confession sucks, you better check your ear first before spitting out words. They are great! Even my american friends at school support them. And yes we're going to hang out at the fair just to watch shoebox confession performing!
Hey no one said they suck or watever, but even if someone did there isn't anything wrong with that. Just because you and your friends like them doesn't mean that everyone must like them also.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
haha! pa thao should just stick to hmong songs...
in that style of music with some hmong lyric... she might find some fans in hmong teenage girls...
sorry to say it but she aint got enough talent to sing mika's song...
oh well...good luck to her...it is still amelika and anything is possible too.....peace!! =)

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Hey no one said they suck or watever, but even if someone did there isn't anything wrong with that. Just because you and your friends like them doesn't mean that everyone must like them also.
Did I ever say that it was you or anyone in here? In my post it says i'm not pointing at anyone. So you think that i'm referring to you? RE-READ it first before you quote me! And will I care if anyone dislike them? NO! Because most of the people I know like them. So whoever dislike them it's not my problem. I'm just expressing my side of view about them. Is that wrong with you?

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Did I ever say that it was you or anyone in here? In my post it says i'm not pointing at anyone. So you think that i'm referring to you? RE-READ it first before you quote me! And will I care if anyone dislike them? NO! Because most of the people I know like them. So whoever dislike them it's not my problem. I'm just expressing my side of view about them. Is that wrong with you?
No, I'm just commenting on what you said, you said,"I'm not pointing at anyone, but whoever says ShoeBox Confession sucks, you better check your ear first before spitting out words." So I was just saying that if anyone thinks they suck that there's nothing wrong with that.

By the way, I've never heard of them before, so I can't say anything about them, but I was just commenting on what you said. Why be so upset about it? So first you need to re-read what you wrote first and try to understand what I wrote, then you won't come to weird conclusions like that...LoL

theone

sarNie Egg
wow don't get mad at danger..he is saying everything that is right :D many hmong people these days are nigger wannabees and i think they are the reason why hmong people are disrespected. They just need to stop fooling around with their lives and go get a good education if they ever want hmong people to be respected....these days most kids in schools are acting like sluts and niggers because of the bad role model they see before them. B) wow i am confused!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not mad at danger. i respect everyone's opinion. but if you (danger) haven't heard of them before why speak up their name???? anyways, theone before you said 'hmong people these days are nigger wannabees' please think before you say it. Because not ALL hmong teenagers are like that. BTW, you've just join today, why came straight to this topic??? <_<

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
honestly, i never ever heard of them.
maybe the girl, but. nope.

im not ignorant, i just go to school far away,
so im unable to keep an update.
i havent even seen a noh-pah film forever! :(

but, i do hope there's a big turnout and a big support group
there for them. let me know how it goes, okay??

i wont be able to go home this time again.
i've missed the fair for like... ever.

take care.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
not trying to get all beefy on anyone but everybody is entitled to their own opinions. :D
but back to the topic, if anybody is going, please try to record some performances. i really want to see!:D
the place is where they have the fresno new year right? big fair=fairgrounds? i'm not sure.
and to who ever think that they can do better, please post up clips. :D i support my fellow hmong people and i am curious to see the talents that hmong people got! :D

theone

sarNie Egg
i'm not mad at danger. i respect everyone's opinion. but if you (danger) haven't heard of them before why speak up their name???? anyways, theone before you said 'hmong people these days are nigger wannabees' please think before you say it. Because not ALL hmong teenagers are like that. BTW, you've just join today, why came straight to this topic??? <_<
wow...dude agh! i didn't say that all hmong people are nigger wannabees.....i said "MANY", that means a lot of them are nigger wannabees....anyway even though i just joined yesterday.....its has no connection or relation with choosing this topic or not...oh well :D BACK TO THE TOPIC: hmm i don't knoe them..but i will take some time to listen to some of their songs :rolleyes: