Painful Love ... aum/aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
enjoy this update.. and thanks for the comments.. whooo i have to think a lot when im updating this fic.. gotta gather the emotions hehe.. im glad you readers are enjoying this..

-aiko ....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

i wanna thank nikki for these.. hehehe.. >_< .. i love them ... thanks nikki...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks nikki..those look awesome....aiko...what a sad update....she's blind awwwww.......stupid lady...grrrr......awwww poor rita.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg.... so sad... I teared up a few times. :(

so.... Aff lost her sight and she hasn't even seen aum clearly? ahhhhhhhh.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 9 - Looking for Treatment

Days past.. Aff's health worsen.. Everyone worried for her.. Even the Doctors couldn't help her.. They all believed that she did it to herself since she was going mental already.. When Mother heard of this she'll go running off to the Doctors trying to give them a piece of her mind but Rita always came on time to stop her..

"Mother.. we can't do anything to them.."

"You can't .. but I can.. my daughter wouldn't do something like that.."

"I know mother.. I know.."

Mother slowly paced back and forth until she accidently stepped on someone's foot.. "Oh.. I'm sorry.." apologized Mother Kasem as she stared at the person.

"That's fine.. I.." said Aum.

"Aum.. why are you here?" asked Rita.

"I drop by here lately... I'm sorry for not telling you.."

"That's fine dear.. thanks for visiting her.. " smiled Mother "and by the way may I ask who you are..?"

"I'm Aum.. Auntie Kiet's nephew.. Danai's cousin.." he answered..

"Oh .. so you're her nephew.."

"Mother.. can you stop questioning him now.. " said Rita. "Thanks for visiting Aff.. I don't know who would do such a thing.. "

"Excuse me .. but.. may I ask a favor..?" asked Aum

"Yes???" answered both mother and daughter

"Has there been any treatments available for Aff..?"

"So far.. none.. the Doctors only said that they're going to send her to a different clinic.." answered Rita

"Then .. may I ask .. for your permission .. to take Aff.. with me .. to the states..?"

"Aum.. we can't even go near her lately.. how would you be able to?" answered Mother.

"I will agree.. just please take good care of her.. I hope for the best.. " answered Rita.. "Mother.. please.. it's for the best.."

"Oh alright.. I'm only agreeing because you are Auntie Kiet's nephew and because of Rita.. just take care of my daughter.. don't make her suffer.."

"Thank You auntie and Rita.. thank you.. I promise with my life I'll protect her.."

------------

That night Rita and Mother left home early and packed some of Aff's belongings..

"I don't want her to go.. " whispered mother.

"I don't either mother.. but if it's for the best.. "

"I know.. I know.." sighed mother..

------------

Aum slowly entered the room.. He decided to leave the lights off and walked toward to Aff.. "I'm here again.." he whispered..

"I've been waiting.." whispered Aff as she moved her hands trying to find him..

Aum grabbed her hands and gently rubbed them on his face.. "My face is here.."

Aff smiled.. "You know me best.. your face feels different..."

Aum slowly removed her hands .. "I am not who you think I am.. "

"I'm sorry.. I .. I .. shouldn't have said that.. it's just that I've forgotten your structure.. that's all .. "

The room suddenly went quiet.. Rain started pouring..

"I'm taking you to the states.. " whispered Aum.. "Do you agree..?"

Aff sat there qietly and slowly nod her head.. "I'll go anywhere with you.. even to the end of time.. I promise.."

Aum slowly hugged Aff.. and Aff smiled..

---------

The next day Rita and mother came early to the hospital. They said their goodbyes.. hoping for the best.. Mother couldn't help holding it in and started crying.. Aff tried to search for her with her hands.. "mother.. mother.. don't cry I'll be back .. I'll see again too.. "

Mother gently took a hold of Aff's hands.. "I know dear.. I know.. I'm just going to miss you a lot.. I don't know how long you'll be gone.."

"We'll come back as soon as possible.." said Aum.

Rita hugged Aff.. "I hope for the best.. "

Aum gently carried Aff and placed her in the wheelchair .. "We'll be going now.." said Aum as he grabbed Aff's bags..

"Aum.. take good care of her.. " said both mother and Rita.

"I will.. " Those were the last words he said to them as he opened the door and wheeled Aff as they got into the elevator.. They slowly got out of the elevator and waited for a cab.. When it came.. Aum slowly placed Aff inside as he put the stuffs in the trunk.. After finishing doing that, Aum sat in the back with Aff. Aff slowly placed her head on his shoulder..

"..can ask you something.." whispered Aff.

"Yes.. anything.."

"why did mother and Rita call you Aum..?"

Aum's heart began beating fast.. "because.. "

Aff could hear his heartbeat.. She slowly moved her hand to touch his chest.. "Is there something wrong?" Aff suddenly began having doubts.. but she still wanted to believe that it was him..

........TBC........

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
enjoy the update.. whooooo .. sorry for not updating for awhile eeeek lol..

-aiko

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ...u are torturing her !! she blind ! :(

lady0fdarkness

this is too sad... she hasn't even seem aum's face.. and she thinks he's her dead husband.. I hope they cure her eyes!! No more torture for Aff....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 10 - Abroad

Time slowly passed by after their arrival to New york. Aum rented a small condo just for the two of them. He searched for the best optometry (eye doctor) to cure Aff, but there were no results. When he return home, he'll found Aff sound asleep on the couch. He silently carry her into bed and slowly touched her face.. from her forehead to her soft lips.. Aff made a small noise and Aum quickly got up and went into the bathroom. Aff was awake by now. She suffered much being blind.. seeing only darkness. She slowly got up from the bed and carefully touched the bed. She slowly examines the room with her fingers so she can count how many steps she must take to get from a certain spot to another. She reached the end of the bed and slowly tried to search for something stable. As she moved her hand from here to there, she slowly bumped a porcelain vase. It smashed to the ground and shattered into thin small pieces as it slowly cut Aff's ankle. Frighten, Aff tried to clean up the mess but she made a bigger mess instead. Not being able to see, it was difficult for her to search for the broken pieces. As she searched she would get cut every so often. Aum heard the noise as he got out of the shower. He quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door. "Aff" he shouted. He quickly searched the room. He saw a shadow coming from behind the bed light table. "Aff" he whispered..

Aff slowly moved her face up. "I'm sorry.. I''ve made a mess.. I'm cleaning it up.."

Aum slowly bent down next to her. He gently grabbed her bleeding hands. "I'll clean this mess up later. Let me clean you up first."

Aum moved Aff onto the bed and walked to the bathroom. He put warm water into a small bowl and took out a small aid kit and a small towel. He gently placed the bowl on the bed side table. He grabbed a hold of her hands and began wiping the blood off.. After doing so, he wrapped up her hands... he did the same to her ankle. "Much better now."

"Thank you.. " she smiled..

As Aum stood up to go put the supplies away, Aff slowly whispered.. ".. am.. I.. such a bother..?"

He stopped.. "Why do you think that?.. You'll never be.. Rest up now ok.. I'll tuck you in a little bit."

"..No need.. I can do it myself.. You should get rest too.. "

The room suddenly went silent...

------------

The next day Aum was overjoyed. At last he finally found the best optometrist. He set up an appointment with the doctor right away. After doing so, he rushed straight home to Aff and told her the good news. She was excited as well .

"Tomorrow."

"That quick.."

"I made the appointment.."

"Who is the doctor?"

"His name is Dr. James. He is the best eye doctor in New York. I'm sure he'll be able to heal you.. "

".. Dr. James.. "

------------

Back in Thailand, Mrs. Ratana planned set up many arranged marriages for Ken but he denied all.. He only wanted his beloved Aff.

"I know you want her my dear son.. Aff will be your wife.. I'm choosing these ladies to be your second-wife while you wait for Aff to return."

"I want no one!!.. Only Aff.. NO ONE ELSE!!!"

"Calm down dear.. I already said Aff will be your wife.. just wait.. "

"I've been waiting half my life for her.. "

"I know dear I know.."

"All because of Danai.. That bastard friend of mine.. Even in death he won't let me have her.."

"The dead can't own anything.. Only the living do.. You should know that.. "

"I know.. but just where have Aff gone to.. " Ken walked away.

Mrs. Ratana gave off an evil expression..
"YOU BITCH.. JUST YOU WAIT.. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON IS LIKE THIS.."

------------

"Mother.. what do you want to eat today?"

"It doesn't matter. You can make anything."

"hmm.. then how about we go out to eat today..?"

"That's fine.."

"Mother.. Let's invite Mother Kiet to ok.. I know she has been very lonely ever since.."

"That isn't a problem. I was going to stop by later today too."

------------

"How have you been lately Mother Kiet?"

She slowly wiped her face. "I'm doing fine. What brings you two here?"

"Rita and I came to take you out for lunch."

"Relax while I go change." Mrs. Kiet went upstairs.

"Mother.. wait here ok.. I'll be back..

------------

Rita drove off to a store and bought Mrs. Kiet's favorite choclate. She knew that this would probably make her happy for awhile. As she was about to drive back home, she spotted a familiar person in the distance.. She was going to go forward but she noticed that she was going to be late so she drove back. In the car, she just continued thinking who the person was.. "Just who is he..?"

......................................TBC.................................

sorry i havent been updating lately.. been quite busy these days.. and i've forgotten a lot of stuffs i was gonna write..thanks for being patient.. ENJOY..

-aiko

cikna

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10 - Abroad

Time slowly passed by after their arrival to New york. Aum rented a small condo just for the two of them. He searched for the best optometry (eye doctor) to cure Aff, but there were no results. When he return home, he'll found Aff sound asleep on the couch. He silently carry her into bed and slowly touched her face.. from her forehead to her soft lips.. Aff made a small noise and Aum quickly got up and went into the bathroom. Aff was awake by now. She suffered much being blind.. seeing only darkness. She slowly got up from the bed and carefully touched the bed. She slowly examines the room with her fingers so she can count how many steps she must take to get from a certain spot to another. She reached the end of the bed and slowly tried to search for something stable. As she moved her hand from here to there, she slowly bumped a porcelain vase. It smashed to the ground and shattered into thin small pieces as it slowly cut Aff's ankle. Frighten, Aff tried to clean up the mess but she made a bigger mess instead. Not being able to see, it was difficult for her to search for the broken pieces. As she searched she would get cut every so often. Aum heard the noise as he got out of the shower. He quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door. "Aff" he shouted. He quickly searched the room. He saw a shadow coming from behind the bed light table. "Aff" he whispered..

Aff slowly moved her face up. "I'm sorry.. I''ve made a mess.. I'm cleaning it up.."

Aum slowly bent down next to her. He gently grabbed her bleeding hands. "I'll clean this mess up later. Let me clean you up first."

Aum moved Aff onto the bed and walked to the bathroom. He put warm water into a small bowl and took out a small aid kit and a small towel. He gently placed the bowl on the bed side table. He grabbed a hold of her hands and began wiping the blood off.. After doing so, he wrapped up her hands... he did the same to her ankle. "Much better now."

"Thank you.. " she smiled..

As Aum stood up to go put the supplies away, Aff slowly whispered.. ".. am.. I.. such a bother..?"

He stopped.. "Why do you think that?.. You'll never be.. Rest up now ok.. I'll tuck you in a little bit."

"..No need.. I can do it myself.. You should get rest too.. "

The room suddenly went silent...

------------

The next day Aum was overjoyed. At last he finally found the best optometrist. He set up an appointment with the doctor right away. After doing so, he rushed straight home to Aff and told her the good news. She was excited as well .

"Tomorrow."

"That quick.."

"I made the appointment.."

"Who is the doctor?"

"His name is Dr. James. He is the best eye doctor in New York. I'm sure he'll be able to heal you.. "

".. Dr. James.. "

------------

Back in Thailand, Mrs. Ratana planned set up many arranged marriages for Ken but he denied all.. He only wanted his beloved Aff.

"I know you want her my dear son.. Aff will be your wife.. I'm choosing these ladies to be your second-wife while you wait for Aff to return."

"I want no one!!.. Only Aff.. NO ONE ELSE!!!"

"Calm down dear.. I already said Aff will be your wife.. just wait.. "

"I've been waiting half my life for her.. "

"I know dear I know.."

"All because of Danai.. That bastard friend of mine.. Even in death he won't let me have her.."

"The dead can't own anything.. Only the living do.. You should know that.. "

"I know.. but just where have Aff gone to.. " Ken walked away.

Mrs. Ratana gave off an evil expression..
"YOU BITCH.. JUST YOU WAIT.. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON IS LIKE THIS.."

------------

"Mother.. what do you want to eat today?"

"It doesn't matter. You can make anything."

"hmm.. then how about we go out to eat today..?"

"That's fine.."

"Mother.. Let's invite Mother Kiet to ok.. I know she has been very lonely ever since.."

"That isn't a problem. I was going to stop by later today too."

------------

"How have you been lately Mother Kiet?"

She slowly wiped her face. "I'm doing fine. What brings you two here?"

"Rita and I came to take you out for lunch."

"Relax while I go change." Mrs. Kiet went upstairs.

"Mother.. wait here ok.. I'll be back..

------------

Rita drove off to a store and bought Mrs. Kiet's favorite choclate. She knew that this would probably make her happy for awhile. As she was about to drive back home, she spotted a familiar person in the distance.. She was going to go forward but she noticed that she was going to be late so she drove back. In the car, she just continued thinking who the person was.. "Just who is he..?"

......................................TBC.................................

sorry i havent been updating lately.. been quite busy these days.. and i've forgotten a lot of stuffs i was gonna write..thanks for being patient.. ENJOY..

-aiko
hah!!! an update! thanks aiko! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

whoa.. it's been so long that I had to refresh my memory.. but I still remember...

Ohh that's why Mrs. Ratana did what she did, cause she thinks Aff is at fault for her son's denial towards the arranged marriage!

Thanks for the update. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY an update..thanks aiko :D hopefully aff can see soon....so sweet of aum to help take care of her.....Mrs. Ratana is so grrr....it was all her fault...i wonder who that person was that rita saw hmmmmm

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 11 - Will it be a Miracle?

"Here." smiled Rita.

"How sweet of you.. how did you know this was my favorite?"

"Aff told me a long time ago that you liked eating these so I wanted to buy you some.."

"Here you go.. Your meals are ready." said the waiter.

"Thank you..." **ring ring ring** "Umm sorry ..excuse me.." Rita stepped outside. "Hello?"

"Rita.. we found a good doctor.. She's going to meet him tomorrow." said Aum.

"Tomorrow.. That's great news.. I can't wait to tell mother.. She'll be so happy.."

"Let's hope it'll be successful.. I have to go now.. I just called to tell you the good news. Bye."

"I.. **beepbeep** he hung up already.." Rita quickly went back inside.

"Who was it Rita?" said Mother Kiet.

"Great News! .. Aum found a doctor for Aff.. She's getting checked tomorrow.. I'm hoping for the best.."

"Tomorrow.. so fast" replied Mother Kiet.

"I'm so happy.. I can't wait for her to return home.." said Mother Kasem.

"Let's hope everything goes well.." smiled Rita.

--------------------

"I just called Rita and told them the news.."

"Thank you.. *sigh*.. I'm scared Danai.."

Aum looked at his reflection on the window. "No need to be.. I'm here with you.."

"I'm happy you're here by my side like the old days.. "

Aum slowly hit the window. "You should go to sleep now, tomorrow is an important day. I'll tuck you in." He walked toward her and carried her off the sofa and carried her into the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and tucked her in. "Good night.. sleep dreams." He started walking out of the room but Aff grabbed his hand.

"Don't you want to sleep next to me?" she whispered..

Aum removed his hand. "Not tonight..."

"You don't love me anymore.. because I'm blind now right.. I understand.." She turned to her side. "Good Night. You need your rest too."

Aum couldn't respond back to her. It was too difficult for him to tell the truth.. Before he left the room, he kissed Aff good night on her cheek.

--------------------

"HEY YOU!!!.. COME OVER HERE..!!" shouted Ken. "GO GET ME SOME MORE LIQUOR!!"

"I'm afraid not sir. You've had one too many." said the bartender.

Ken threw the glass cup to the ground making it shattered all over.. "IF I SAY SO JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

The bartender smiled.. "You think you're so tough? .. look where you're at.. They're my people. Do you understand me? .. MY PEOPLE.. MY PLACE.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT .. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY.."

Ken began laughing hysterically. "And do you know who I am? HAHAHAHA.."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AT ALL."

"I'M YOUR FATHER!!" smiled Ken.

The bartender had enough of Ken and began throwing punches at him. Ken was going at him also. Soon everyone crowded around and cheered the fight on until the police barge in. They took both the bartender and Ken to the station. The two were biting each other's words when they were questioned. The two had to spend the night at the station.

Mrs. Ratana was furious when she found out. She quickly went to the police station shouting every step of the way. "WHERE'S MY SON.. KEN.. KEN.. KEN..!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Quiet down please Mrs." said one of the officers.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME .. I BETTER SE MY SON RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN!"

"Mrs. this is the police station.. What can you do? I'm the officer, not you."

She gave off an evil laugh. "YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHO I AM DO YOU?..I CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY! RELESAE MY SON THIS INSTANT!"

"Yes mam!" the officer was terrified of the lady and quickly agreed.

"DAMN PIPSQUEAK! WASTE MY TIME!"

"Here Mrs. y.. your son.."

"What took you so long! Sheesh.. What kind of mother are you! Let's Go!" shouted Ken.

"Sorry dear. The damn officer took forever. I'm sorry"

"Too late.. Damn Aff.. where are you?.. Come back to me. I love you." cried Ken.

Mrs. Ratana was disgusted hearing these words.. She hates her so much. "Don't worry. I'll find her.. It's not that hard."

--------------------

It was now the next day. Aum quickly got dress and went to wake Aff. She was sleeping beautifully like an angel who just fell from the sky. "Beautiful princess.." He tapped Aff's shoulder. "Aff wake up.. it's almost time to go."

"I know.. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I just went to sleep." She slowly got up. "Can you take me to the bathroom?"

He reached out for her hand. "Of course."

While waiting for Aff to finish up, Aum picked a set of clothes for Aff to wear. He left it on the bed and waited outside. Aff was use to that by now and it was also easier for her.

"I'm finished.."

"Are you ready Aff?"

"Yes.."

.........................TBC........................

--------------------------------------------

sorry... as u reader can see.. i tend to forget hehe lol.. sorry.. so im not sure if anything goes together lol.. but do enjoy.. sorry once again.. ^_^

-aiko

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 12 - Waiting

"We're here now." smiled Aum as he went to open the passenger door for Aff.

"Thank you."

"Here. Take my hand."

She slowly held onto his hand as she got out of the car. "Thank you for always being by my side. I love you." she smiled.

Aum clenched his fist. "And I will always love you too. Now let's go. The doctor is waiting."

------------------------

"Ahh.. here you are. Hello khun Aff. I am Dr. James, your optometrist."

"Nice to meet you Dr. James. Please take care of me."

"I certainly will. By the way, Aum, do you want to stay here or do you want to stay outside?"

"I'll stay here.."

"Okay, let's begin..."

Dr. James began examining Aff and began explaining the process of the operation Aff will have to go through. But when the Dr. was explaining, Aff could only wonder why the Dr. said Aum instead of Danai. She was getting more and more confused.

"Aum, from the look of the situation, it'll take a few days. I don't know if the operation will be successful. If it is, then she'll be able to see again in around 2 - 3 weeks. Let's hope it is successful. I can begin immediately if you want."

"Yes Doctor. You can begin..."

"Before you start Doctor... can I talk to Danai first?"

"Yes. Sure of course. Why not?"

"Danai.. come closer.. I just wanted to tell you that I will always love you no matter what. Would you give me a kiss before the operation?"

Aum was unsure if he should but in the end he did go for the kiss. He slowly placed his lips upon her soft sweet tender lips. "No problem.. You can begin now Doctor."

.....................TBC....................