Painful Love ... aum/aff

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
please update more. i wonder what will aum do when aff can see. is he going to be the first person that she sees when she opens her eyes or will she see her parents and rita, since she's thinking that aum is danai and it will hurt her to know that it isn't danai but aum. great fanfic

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 13 - The Operation

It's finally the time for me to get the operation. I'm happy yet scared at the same time, luckily I have you with me throughout. Thank you love.. I can finally see you again.. Soon..

-------------

I'll have to take my leave soon after the operation. She'll probably be disgusted at me for fooling with her. Sigh.. what shall I do.. I don't want to hurt her.

-------------

"So, today's the big day. Are you two ready?" asked Dr. James.

"Yes." they both answered.

"Ok then, we'll lead you to the operation room now Aff, just relax ok?"

"I will. Thanks doctor." she smiled as she walked away with the doctor's assistant.

"Dr. I have a favor to ask of you."

"Yes?"

"Please take good care of her.."

"Of course we will.."

"I - I'm going to go back to Thailand."

"Then who's going to look after her?"

"Well, I'm not leaving until the day she takes the bandages off.."

"You're a confusing man you know?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain. But anyhow, her family is coming abroad soon too. They'll be taking care of her after I leave. They should be arriving in a week."

"I see. Then I wish you well Aum."

"Thanks Dr." Aum walked out of the office.

"You're so mysterious Mr. Aum.

------------

Aum looked at his watch and then took out his phone to dial his aunt.

"Hello, Aunt Kiet?"

"Yes Aum, did you need something?"

"I was wondering if you and the others got the plane tickets already?"

"Oh they just came in a while ago."

"That's good to hear. I hope to see you soon."

"Thanks for taking care of Aff over there. We put so much burden on you."

"It's no burden at all.. well... I'll get going now.. I was just calling to ask if you guys got them or not.. Well.. Bye.." He quickly hung up the phone.

"Hmmm.. How odd of him to hang up the phone like that.." said Aunt Kiet as she looked at the phone.

---------------

"Ok Miss, relax now. You're going to fall into a deep sleep." said the assistant. "Are you ready?"

"Yes. You can begin."

The Doctor injects anesthesia into Aff and she slumbered into a deep sleep as they began the operation.

Aum sat outside silently as he holds a pen and a notebook in hi hands. He thinks to himself what kind of letter to write since he knows he has to depart.

"This is much harder than I thought." He scratched his head as he looked at the scenery outside the building.

....... TO BE CONTINUED........

- it's been a long.. long.. long.. while since i last updated this fic.. i 4got it.. but is slowly remembering my plot.. dum dum dum.. shall try to update this once in a while.. enjoy..