Pairings you want to see

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Bella is not necessarily lucky girl...she'll probably get to starred in with lots of good pra'eks before she settle down with Weir...and talking about lucky girl get herself a tall, dark handsome of a hunk as a boyfriend. Life can't be any better to the girl :)
Not necessarily lucky or it's lucky? Haha.

I sure do hope they settle for good. I feel like they won't last, but who knows. Hehe. Go Bella & Weir! Hehe.

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Not necessarily lucky or it's lucky? Haha.

I sure do hope they settle for good. I feel like they won't last, but who knows. Hehe. Go Bella & Weir! Hehe.

I'm sorry for all my bitterness, but I just had to like this comment Phatman. Just not gonna indicate which part of it I liked to save some of my good karma. 

But anyway, back to the topic, I do agree with Matt and Andrew and Bella and Great. Of course I also want to see James Ji and Mew. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
Not a fan of Mai, but JJ and she look good

cr jjfc

lol im the opposite of u, im a fan of Mai but not JJ lol but yup agree with u they look so good together, hope to see them in a lakorn soon :dance1:  oh Mai and Na too! lol <333333333 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
New & Mo: Both are talented, both look youthful and both are underrated but slowly rising. Together, they'll be a rising pair.

Photos are from the press conference a couple days ago for Exact's upcoming lakorns, The OC Thailand, where New plays pra'ek, and Sorry I Love You, where Mo plays supporting. New and Mo have never paired up before, let alone even act in the same lakorn, which is hard to fathom since Exact is a small company and both actors have been with Exact for several years (New longer than Mo since he debuted in 2008, whereas Mo debuted in 2012 with Exact). Perhaps their lakorns airing simultaneously for the first time ever in their careers (that I know of) soon on ONE HD is a sign or happened by a stroke of fate and they'll be pairing up soon. :coverlaf: My gut feeling says later this year or early to mid next year.  :coverlaf:

Let's see...it's been a while since I've posted in this thread (or did I post at all?)...

It would be great to have a reunion of:
- Ann T. and Ken T.
- Donut and Tye
- Aff and Aum A.
- Cherry and Tik P.
- Cherry and Mart 
- Janie and Film 
- Noon W. and Cee S. 

On the other hand, the following would be interesting:
- Yaya and Son but we all know that's impossible (is it?)
- Mo and Push P.
- Toey J. and Push P.
- Kim and Andrew

:D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pop and Kim. There is just 1 sec of their scene in teaser and Im excited to watch them together already :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lek and Mew. They had photoshoot for Praew and Im sooo surprised to see them look good :heart:

cr orasa

Reactions: D~D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Really like Kimrio because of their commercials, surprise they haven't had a lakorn together yet.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Does Bow do real kiss scenes? Cause she's going to have to if she wants to star with Weir lol. I want to see Bow with Mick too.

Baifern didn't renew her contract with Ch7 so I think Baifern/Mario is coming soon.