Pairings you want to see

NLee

sarNie Egg
Yes! I love Vill (my fav thai actress). Vill and Toomtam have this special kind of tension between them that makes them a really great pair (I even shipped them in Tae Pang Korn, but SonVill there was just perfect). It's sad that he's playing supporting now.

Really hope to see Mario and Vill together. I like Vill with handsome men and I think Mario is the most handsome of his generation.
I agree!!! I would love to see Vill with more handsome actors (espically Mario! Sooo handsome!) lol I'm not super excited about her two new lakorn with Sean and Pong... cause I just feel like Pong's a bit old for her and Sean's just not my cup of tea but I'll watch it for her.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I agree!!! I would love to see Vill with more handsome actors (espically Mario! Sooo handsome!) lol I'm not super excited about her two new lakorn with Sean and Pong... cause I just feel like Pong's a bit old for her and Sean's just not my cup of tea but I'll watch it for her.
Sean is kind of like Toomtam for me. When I first saw Toomtam I didn't find him attractive. Then I watched Sud Sai Pan and now he's super handsome and cute (especially with slicked back hair ♥). With Sean, he grew on me with Leh Ratree. He still isn't what I would consider handsome but he has the custest smile and seems like such a sweetheart on SNS. So I look forward to him with Vill.

I agree with you about Pong haha.

NLee

sarNie Egg
Sean is kind of like Toomtam for me. When I first saw Toomtam I didn't find him attractive. Then I watched Sud Sai Pan and now he's super handsome and cute (especially with slicked back hair ♥). With Sean, he grew on me with Leh Ratree. He still isn't what I would consider handsome but he has the custest smile and seems like such a sweetheart on SNS. So I look forward to him with Vill.

I agree with you about Pong haha.
Hmmmm. Maybe I'll give Sean a chance. I still have time before Vill's new lakorn with him airs. I'll try to watch Leh Ratree, I've never seen any of Sean's lakorn yet.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
The answer is so obvious! The pairing everyone would die to see is definitely Mario and myself. Like...no one matches Mario better than me... LOL. JK. This pair has worked together in the past, but I would love to see more of them. I am talking about Mario and our lovely Baifern.

P

PrincessKarina

Yes! I love Vill (my fav thai actress). Vill and Toomtam have this special kind of tension between them that makes them a really great pair (I even shipped them in Tae Pang Korn, but SonVill there was just perfect). It's sad that he's playing supporting now.

Really hope to see Mario and Vill together. I like Vill with handsome men and I think Mario is the most handsome of his generation.
Lol! Total agree. Mario is hot! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Alright, I really want Alek & Mint to be in a lakorn together soon. They look so compatible!
Lol! I don't mind it. I am neutral with Alek but not a Mint C fan. It will depend on the storyline and so forth. :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Patricia Good with Tono
Patricia Good with James Ma
Patricia with Pope -No more Boy and Son please .
Matt with James Ma
Matt with Kan
Mai with Mark
Mai with Nadech
Mai with Boy -He needs a very model-like actress to spice the pair-
Mai with Ken -please no more Chompoo. They just don't fit-
Matt with Pope
Nao with Weir
Sammy with Weir
Sammy with Mik
Sammy with Mek
Sammy with Mike
Nao with Mik
Nao with Porsh
Nao with Es
Nao with Win
Vill with ToomTam -they have load of Sensuality and appeal together.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I love your list, @preetam! I definitely want to see Matt with Kan, but the ch3 is not gonna give him the lead chance.
Before Matt retires, I would want to see her pair with Ken.
Man, ch7 needs to pair Nao with Weir, Es, Cee, Mik, and Thawan.
I wanna see Mai pair with Kan again.
I love Mai and Kan! I hope they get the chance to pair up again =D