Paj Suab Lauj

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
What? Is he young or is he an old guy? Wow, rich guy always have so much money to spend and buy things from laos and Thailand.

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
What? Is he young or is he an old guy? Wow, rich guy always have so much money to spend and buy things from laos and Thailand.
Her husband's age is around 45 to 50 years old. Not that old compare to those 60-65 married to those young girls 15-18 years of age!

calla

sarNie Adult
im now in Thailand..but i was in Laos yesterday and was in Pajsuab's hotel (PhukChai). my mom and i we talked with her about her husband. her husband name is Lee Lee, he used to own the biggest hmong store in Merced. he got married to a young girl from Laos to be the 2nd wife. so 1 year ago he went to married Pajsuab..so his 1st wife got mad and dumped him. so he and the 2nd wife moved to Alaska. so Pajsuab is the 3rd wife. o_0

actually Pajsuab is really nice and fun to talk with. she said that it was a mistake to get married to old man from the USA..lolz
she also said she is very depress because she couldnt take care of the hotel by herself.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
im now in Thailand..but i was in Laos yesterday and was in Pajsuab's hotel (PhukChai). my mom and i we talked with her about her husband. her husband name is Lee Lee, he used to own the biggest hmong store in Merced. he got married to a young girl from Laos to be the 2nd wife. so 1 year ago he went to married Pajsuab..so his 1st wife got mad and dumped him. so he and the 2nd wife moved to Alaska. so Pajsuab is the 3rd wife. o_0

actually Pajsuab is really nice and fun to talk with. she said that it was a mistake to get married to old man from the USA..lolz
she also said she is very depress because she couldnt take care of the hotel by herself.

WOW that's quite sad.........i wonder if it was her choice or her parent to get married to that USA guy.......:scratchhead2:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
What you guys said was true. Hehe, my parents and sister
stayed at her hotel while they were in Laos. Pretty sad
that she has to take care of the hotel herself. I'd
rather divorce and go back to the Hmong Music Industry.

hlubpotion

sarNie Hatchling

I thought her husbands's name is Txhiaj Lis. Isn't that his name and doesn't he live in Fresno and is the owner or Suab Hmoob Video store? I even saw the commercial of her hotel she saying she is Niam Txhiaj Lis...not Lis Lis...but do correct me if I am wrong.

cookielee

sarNie Egg
I thought her husbands's name is Txhiaj Lis. Isn't that his name and doesn't he live in Fresno and is the owner or Suab Hmoob Video store? I even saw the commercial of her hotel she saying she is Niam Txhiaj Lis...not Lis Lis...but do correct me if I am wrong.

no its not him..the dude that own suab hmoob is george vue..