Paj Suab Yang vol.2 (NEW)

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
i understand they are trying to do the whole smokey eyes on her but plz fix it so it will look nicer no offence ok fans so dnt go hating me

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i understand they are trying to do the whole smokey eyes on her but plz fix it so it will look nicer no offence ok fans so dnt go hating me
That picture was edited by her. LOL If you got more things to say feel free to email her in myspace laterz now..

*__*

sarNie Egg
I hear she loves attention. That she would do anything. Like on her myspace, she talks about "fans" making it sound like she has so much fans.. LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I hear she loves attention. That she would do anything. Like on her myspace, she talks about "fans" making it sound like she has so much fans.. LOL
lol
she does
i know her as a friend
we go to the same school...university
she's really stuck up and self-centered
she loves and can be obsessed with attention lol
but yea hhahah :lol:

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i dont get wats with her make up..its really ugly..i like her singing though..so i bought her dvd..but i seriously hated her make up..with the eye stuff..i mean..its like a lil kid put that on..shes much prettier if she didnt have that kind of make up on..

Kelly

I grew up with her we never got alone. She was too stuck up and yeah like the other person said self centered.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
the music is great but her singing needs some coaching. her voice isn't terrible but it does need improvement, hopefully she'll get some voice lessens for the next album. also agree on the eye makeup....somehow it just doesn't look right.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well her mom complained that she did her own eye makeup so maybe that's what she likes.
seen her around without makeup and she really does have natural beauty but then.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

BUT like the hubby says.. American's have way better English music, why do Hmong even try to sing in English when they can sing better in Hmong.
I don't like her English songs but I think her Hmong songs are pretty good.