Paj zaub has kids?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow, hahahahhahha this is so funny!!!!!!!!

they were all remind of huab tais 7 leej ntxhais but it not 7 girls there hehehehehe

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
HER WEIGHT IS PERFECT, GIVEN HER HEIGHT. UNLIKE SOME WHO ARE THICK BUT TOO SHORT, OR SKINNY BUT TOO TALL. PAJ ZAUB JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE FORTUNATE ONES WHO'S PORPORTIONATE IN ALL.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HER WEIGHT IS PERFECT, GIVEN HER HEIGHT. UNLIKE SOME WHO ARE THICK BUT TOO SHORT, OR SKINNY BUT TOO TALL. PAJ ZAUB JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE FORTUNATE ONES WHO'S PORPORTIONATE IN ALL.
Perfert weight? :huh:

how much does paj zaub weight?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...guys she's normal....common every one is fat once in a while...just to let u guys know she's not fat she's perfect weight not too fat not too skinny...

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
the hairstyle really make her look old... but i was more interested in all of the pretty pure silver necklesses... wow... all together, that is almost like $10,000.... =)... and dang! they must weight a ton... haha! goto pay the price to be pretty... =)

candi

sarNie Juvenile
she didnt look very big to me in mai xiong's music video...or maybe she gained weight that i didnt know of...lol...but she look so much older than an 18-19 years old...i would think she was about 25...

sulad

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't say she's fat or skinny or perfect size.
She's just average size.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she's just a big boned girl...it's actually hard to believe that she is only what...18-19yrs old..
she is not even 18 yet.
when she won the pageant.. she was only 16
and during her trip to thailand.. she was only 17 that summer...
i'm not being conceited or anything..
but i'm 19 and i'm not even her size...

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
she is not even 18 yet.
when she won the pageant.. she was only 16
and during her trip to thailand.. she was only 17 that summer...
i'm not being conceited or anything..
but i'm 19 and i'm not even her size...
QUITE FUNNY HOW YOU SAID YOU'RE 19 AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN HER SIZE. HAS IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT YOU MAY BE THE ONE WITH HEALTH ISSUES, NOT HER? THIS MIGHT HURT, BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU'RE UNDEVELOPMENTALLY ON TARGET FOR YOUR AGE.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
QUITE FUNNY HOW YOU SAID YOU'RE 19 AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN HER SIZE. HAS IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT YOU MAY BE THE ONE WITH HEALTH ISSUES, NOT HER? THIS MIGHT HURT, BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU'RE UNDEVELOPMENTALLY ON TARGET FOR YOUR AGE.
i am fully aware that i am much smaller than average people my age.
you don't need to tell me. i've gone for my check-ups with my doc.
he has told me that i am underweight and underheight...
thank you very much...
however... that doesn't change my opinion about her size.. she's still thick in my eyes...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why nkaujhmooblauj pick on paj zaub and mai xiong so much...lol...

btw, i think she's just thick, not fat..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I wonder why nkaujhmooblauj pick on paj zaub and mai xiong so much...lol...

btw, i think she's just thick, not fat..
i find it amazing that a lot of users here always pick me out too.
lol.
no. i don't always pick on them... they are just the hot topics on here sometimes...
i'm also not the only user who start threads about them...
and so what if i am?
i never said anything bad about them.. nor did i start rumors...
i shared the rumors i heard and stated my opinions...
and i didn't say she was fat either.. i said she was thick. =D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dude...if she's fat then she's fat. Nothing's wrong with that. It's kinda of rude, but it's the truth. And I don't think anyone's in particular is picking on her...it's called "gossip."

I don't care much about PZK...but a lot of people do. I just like to read everything. Please don't get offended.