Paj zaub has kids?

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
i am fully aware that i am much smaller than average people my age.
you don't need to tell me. i've gone for my check-ups with my doc.
he has told me that i am underweight and underheight...
thank you very much...
however... that doesn't change my opinion about her size.. she's still thick in my eyes...
GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE AWARE YOU'RE NOT DEVELOPMENTALLY ON TARGET FOR YOUR AGE. TOO SAD FOR SOME OF US, PAJ ZAUB KHAB IS ONE OF THE FEW LUCKY ONES WHO'S GOT IT ALL; HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BEAUTY, AND ETC. EVEN PEOPLE ARE WHO ONLY A LITTLE TOO JEALOUS OF HER. AH, I SHALL NOT NAME ANYONE. LOL.

pucca88

sarNie Egg
I understand some people are just defending her but saying that she have it all and that supposely some of us are jealous of her. I think it's just a little too much. First of all maybe in your eyes she may be the most beautiful woman but I'm pretty sure not in everyone eyes. Beside beauty is not what stands in front of us but it is in the soul of what is in front of us. But since I don't know her so it really doesn't matter.
"Height, weight, beauty, and etc." okay I guess.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE AWARE YOU'RE NOT DEVELOPMENTALLY ON TARGET FOR YOUR AGE. TOO SAD FOR SOME OF US, PAJ ZAUB KHAB IS ONE OF THE FEW LUCKY ONES WHO'S GOT IT ALL; HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BEAUTY, AND ETC. EVEN PEOPLE ARE WHO ONLY A LITTLE TOO JEALOUS OF HER. AH, I SHALL NOT NAME ANYONE. LOL.
haha u're NOT funny. who the hell would be jealous of paj zaub. maybe u r but not us. u wish we were. we are proud of who we are. who the fuck would be jealous??? u're trippin'

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
haha u're NOT funny. who the hell would be jealous of paj zaub. maybe u r but not us. u wish we were. we are proud of who we are. who the fuck would be jealous??? u're trippin'
I'M NOT FUNNY, BUT YOU SURE ARE FUNNY. RE-READ YOUR STATEMENTS AND YOU'LL REALIZE JUST HOW NOT JEALOUS YOU ARE. LOL.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i may not be as tall as i'd like or be as thin as i'd like to be... but that's what makes me.. ME.
so i could care less what a stranger thinks of me
according to your standards: paj zaub khab has everything.
she probably doesn't meet everyone's standard of "having it all"

I understand some people are just defending her but saying that she have it all and that supposely some of us are jealous of her. I think it's just a little too much. First of all maybe in your eyes she may be the most beautiful woman but I'm pretty sure not in everyone eyes. Beside beauty is not what stands in front of us but it is in the soul of what is in front of us. But since I don't know her so it really doesn't matter.
"Height, weight, beauty, and etc." okay I guess.
yup.
everyone has their own standards...
no body is perfect.. nor do they "have it all"
who knows? she might have a very bad temper
and no.. the way she presented herself during the pageant and her trip to thailand does not prove who she really is

i agree.

I'M NOT FUNNY, BUT YOU SURE ARE FUNNY. RE-READ YOUR STATEMENTS AND YOU'LL REALIZE JUST HOW NOT JEALOUS YOU ARE. LOL.

why does our opinion matter to you so much anyway?
goodness...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
haha, NOT! plus why do u care so much about what we think about paj zaub? maybe u're just jealous of us too. who knows? everyone have their opinion and this is our opinion about her.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i find it amazing that a lot of users here always pick me out too.
lol.
no. i don't always pick on them... they are just the hot topics on here sometimes...
i'm also not the only user who start threads about them...
and so what if i am?
i never said anything bad about them.. nor did i start rumors...
i shared the rumors i heard and stated my opinions...
and i didn't say she was fat either.. i said she was thick. =D
alrite.......

cecilia

Staff member
i may not be as tall as i'd like or be as thin as i'd like to be... but that's what makes me.. ME.
so i could care less what a stranger thinks of me

according to your standards: paj zaub khab has everything.
she probably doesn't meet everyone's standard of "having it all"
yup.
everyone has their own standards...
no body is perfect.. nor do they "have it all"
who knows? she might have a very bad temper
and no.. the way she presented herself during the pageant and her trip to thailand does not prove who she really is
i agree.
why does our opinion matter to you so much anyway?
goodness...
i guess someone just answer their own confusing question here.
not pointing finger but if you think it won't matter for stranger to think of you
how you look then it wouldn't hurt her to see a stranger criticize her as well.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh people..

accept each other's opinions.. good or bad.. dont take it too serious.. this is a 'FORUM'. express ur thoughts please. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think some peeps take it too serious...can we get to other forums...why paj zaub kha all the time...geez if u guys like her that much then ask sarn for a paj zaub kha topic/forum...

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
^^ because its all an opinion and it depends if the person is offended by it or not...
BECAUSE EVERYONE MUST BE ANTI-PAJ ZAUB OR ELSE NKAUJHMOOBLAUJ & AZNGIRL90 WILL BE OUT OF THEIR MINDS IF ANYONE HAS ONE LITTLE GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT PZK.

cecilia

Staff member
actually, i'm thinking of doing a PZK thread for all the comments and bashing in there instead of repeatly topic .. :loool:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
first of all, i didnt start this topic for people to startin hating.

again, express your opinions. dont take anything to the heart people. :D

candi

sarNie Juvenile
first of all, i didnt start this topic for people to startin hating.

again, express your opinions. dont take anything to the heart people. :D
its okay to express opinions, but its going to lead to debates once someone attack another on their opinions...its what makes the world go round. :D