Paj Zaub Khab - A True Miss Hmong

leek18

sarNie Adult
Support her guys!!!!!!!!!! she the 1st one i ever see that did this. I'm very proud of her she is a true miss hmong. I'm gonna posted of her pic in here hope she won't mind and also she have a myspace too so add her too Paj Zaub Khab Myspace

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i know that in the past our miss hmong international, and our miss hmong watever havent come close in doing stuff like this but if i was to be a miss hmong, i would do the same thing too. its just a matter of who has a good heart rather than the fame and the beauty and the title of being a miss hmong. in fact i thought that she could have done more than just going to zos dej dawb and passing out clothes and school supplies. well what can i say she's still only 16. she cant really do much when her age is so limited but maybe when she gets older and compete for the one in fresno . maybe she'll accomplished more much but much props to her and what for what she did to our hmong people over there.

angelness

sarNie Egg
What she did was a good thing.. I'm sure it's very rewarding...although taking pictures with the kids and people standing behind the BARB wires seems a little disturbing in the photo's....How come she couldn't be in there or they out there with her?

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..she's really pretty...she's only 16?? she looks more like 18 or 19...but at least she's taking some actions...not like some of us ...lol... maybe I will someday ... it's one of my dreams... is to help our hmong people...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
aww... how nice of her..she reminds me of myself when i went to laos about two years ago..when i saw them hmong people..so poor.. it made me sad too.. :(

danger

sarNie Hatchling
aww... how nice of her..she reminds me of myself when i went to laos about two years ago..when i saw them hmong people..so poor.. it made me sad too.. :(
So wat did u do?? lol Nothing...exactly.... :lol: I bet you even try to get away from the..didn't you??...lol...did you give them money?? and were little kids stalking you for money?? cause my uncle told me that they followed him and punch him until he gave them money... :loool:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
FINALLY A KHANG .. i'm a khang.. support for the girl all the way ja!!! .. way to go ..

YAY!!!!! SHE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THRU WITH WAT SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA DO!!!!!!!! SHEs RELATED TO MY MOMS FAMILY!!!! SHEs MY GRANDMAS GREAT NIECE!!!!!!

WE HAD LIKE A CONGRATULATION PARTY FOR HER WHEN SHE WON THE HMONG PAGEANT, N I WENT TO SUPPORT HER WHEN SHE HAD A FUNDRAISER TO GO TO LAOS!!!

IM SOOOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!! YAY FOR KHANGS!!!!! imma KHANG btw....lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whaaww..i didn't know she did tat..how sweet of her...we're closely related...

if anyone was wondering...she is the daughter of Sia Khang...the singer for Apple Video Production..he sang the song "koj tsis dog dig"

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
my parents know her parents. they go way back to the days in vinai. i met her once a long time ago at a apple video production new year party. i dont remember her looking like that though, but i didnt really pay attention to her though.

cecilia

Staff member
YAY!!!!! SHE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THRU WITH WAT SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA DO!!!!!!!! SHEs RELATED TO MY MOMS FAMILY!!!! SHEs MY GRANDMAS GREAT NIECE!!!!!!

WE HAD LIKE A CONGRATULATION PARTY FOR HER WHEN SHE WON THE HMONG PAGEANT, N I WENT TO SUPPORT HER WHEN SHE HAD A FUNDRAISER TO GO TO LAOS!!!

IM SOOOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!! YAY FOR KHANGS!!!!! imma KHANG btw....lol

whaaww..i didn't know she did tat..how sweet of her...we're closely related...

if anyone was wondering...she is the daughter of Sia Khang...the singer for Apple Video Production..he sang the song "koj tsis dog dig"
:yahoo: .. for real, all these time and i didn't know you gals relate to me .. LOL ..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
So wat did u do?? lol Nothing...exactly.... :lol: I bet you even try to get away from the..didn't you??...lol...did you give them money?? and were little kids stalking you for money?? cause my uncle told me that they followed him and punch him until he gave them money... :loool:
okay, i wasn't trying to make myself sound good here.. alrighty.

what i said was true, i did feel sorry for them hmoob nplog when i saw them. you should go there, yourself & see..

to answer, your question.

what did i do? Yes, Nothing! would you have done something? there is nothing you can do. i'll tell you what i did.
I stared at them. that's right. Why? because it was my first time to visit & i was amazed..surprised that no words can describe it. And by the way, i didn't win no pageant to go over there to make myself look good. not that i'm hating but its true. & no..u're wrong. i did not try to run away like some people.. perhaps your uncle? lol... did he? & no. it's not true, they do not punch you until you give them money. your uncle probably met the wrong people. I, however did meet some people who asked me for money & i did give them money. I'm not greedy. lol... :clap:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well... after winning a pageant... of course she will do something to look good.

you have to serve the community in some way.

nothing new.