Paj Zaub Khab - A True Miss Hmong

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. um, the pictures with the kids behind the wired fence is just a little uneasy to watch. >_< Those kids could get hurt if they moved any closer or was pushed. It's like the fences were there to tame the poor Hmongs. bleh...

but on the bright side looking @ the other pictures. It's good what she's doing. It's rare to see any of these Hmong girls in America doing things like this whether they're a beauty pageant or a normal girl. She's setting a good example.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my opinion. i know that a lot of people will disagree. but this is a forum... ahhaha

first of all.. she deserves the title? well.. you can only say that if she went to laos and then won.. then yeah.. but no.. she won and then went there. so like YM_gurl said.. it doesn't count...

come to think of it.. will she have gone over there to do what she did if she didn't win the pageant... most likely not...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
to all the people who keeps saying she deserves the title:

she didn't win because she went to laos... she won and then she went..

there's a difference.. =D

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
in my opinion...whether she went there before or after getting the title doesn't matter...I'm just glad to see someone doing something. Keep it up!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
she's my idol now.
she even went to see them poor hmong people.

across the fence.

but. at least she used her status well.
go girl.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what she did was amazing?

WHAT DID SHE DO? she went to visit the less fortunate people in laos. yeah.

but there's nothing in specific that she did to help them.

unless you guys know what she did.. shut up... ahaha

miku

sarNie Egg
peaple pls be nice
she is only 16 years old..
what can a 16 years old can do that is already A LOT from her already..
i went there once i don't have $$$ to give to ppl
i am not a billion or million you know..
like someone said stare at them or feel sorry for them only..
if 10ppl do to help one person yes but only 1 person do to help thousand of hurdred ppl its not easy..
doesn't matter she win then go there but at least she said if she win the miss hmong she will do this n that to help
our hmong that is a PROMISED and she keep her promised...
not like those MIss HMong b4 or kuv mas pab niam pab txiv blah blah blah but shiiiiiiiiit lazy assssssssssssssss.
anyways i am not relate to her or a big fan of her or be there when she won her title but
GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP...

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if she would still do that if she didnt win the title.
I don't think she would do it, because I know, and she know it herself also that she won't be able to do anything except watch. Even though by going there, she still won't be able to doing anything to help, but she has shun some light on the people and gave them hope. By the look of her eyes, I have a feeling she's a nice person, caring, and loving. <-----(I hope so) ;)

I really think she deserves it and good luck with whatever she's doing.

pandabear

sarNie Egg
<_< Well...my husband went to her fund-raising banquet and he was disappointed. He helped with money and everything and there was no food. He was soo hungry. He didn't know about it until the last min. He is related so he went right after work. He said that at banquets, you're suppose to serve food but they didn't. Happy for her and hopefully she will continue to be a good role model or etc to the younger generation.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
<_< Well...my husband went to her fund-raising banquet and he was disappointed. He helped with money and everything and there was no food. He was soo hungry. He didn't know about it until the last min. He is related so he went right after work. He said that at banquets, you're suppose to serve food but they didn't. Happy for her and hopefully she will continue to be a good role model or etc to the younger generation.
goodness.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
a Banquet main function is food. what kind of banquet is it if there is no food?
my uncle's opinion on Paj Zaub's trip to Thailand is this.
"By just going to thailand and handling out free stuff to the Hmong people is not effective. If she really was a truly intelligent woman, she would have gone up to the doorsteps of the UN and demand that they take action about the Hmong people lost in the jungle and without a home. Giving out free stuff is all BS and for publicity. She aint good."
this is all from my uncle. and you can go and debate with him.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
a Banquet main function is food. what kind of banquet is it if there is no food?
my uncle's opinion on Paj Zaub's trip to Thailand is this.
"By just going to thailand and handling out free stuff to the Hmong people is not effective. If she really was a truly intelligent woman, she would have gone up to the doorsteps of the UN and demand that they take action about the Hmong people lost in the jungle and without a home. Giving out free stuff is all BS and for publicity. She aint good."
this is all from my uncle. and you can go and debate with him.

wow. that's so friggin cheap!
how the hell is a banquet not going to have food?
and i don't have anything to debate with your uncle.
he's right. giving out free stuff is nothing.
lolz. its not coming out of her pocket and earnings anyway.