Paj Zaub Khab

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Well i just found out today..tat former Miss California Paj Zaub Khab is running for the title of Miss Hmong International 2009
up against 9 other contestants

anyways i'm up to go watch the miss pageant tis year..seems interesting esp. w/ tis former Miss Hmong...

kulyia

RUK
Again?okay.....maybe she dont wanna stop being one and get attention.. but im not saying thats its true.i said MAYBE.lol..well we'll see the results

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, this is true and wow only 9 contestants. Is there any pic that we can see of all the contestants this year.

It doesn't matter if she compete again. Miss Hmong International is like the Hmong Miss Universe and all the Miss Hmong compete each other. Last year Miss Hmong MN, MI, WI, & NC came and it pretty cool that Miss Hmong CA is competing! GO MISS HMONG CA!!!!!!!!!. I can't wait to see it and did we have any girls from overseas compete this year????

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. People don't know how to stop wanting! They want it ALL! :p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't like her make up
she's got blue eyeshadow on
when she's wearing pink and gold
a lighter color would have been better
or if she wanted a dark shade..
black works with almost everything...

*__*

sarNie Egg
I think she's only pretty on a side angle.
you know when she takes picture from one side of face only
that's how people like her. but from whole face gesture nah.
and only certain side angle that makes her pretty

mmuas01

sarNie Egg
well the reason she wants to go up twice is tht she know no matter how much she goes on the paegent thing she will always win because her dad knows the judges for the miss hmong america i heard tht they are close friends thts why she got chose for two years so i bet if tries running again i bet ya anything she'll win again trust me i no her family and her well

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Well i just found out today..tat former Miss California Paj Zaub Khab is running for the title of Miss Hmong International 2009
up against 9 other contestants

hmmm...how much attention does she want?

anyways i'm up to go watch the miss pageant tis year..seems interesting esp. w/ tis former Miss Hmong...
Off topic but I love your signature. xD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol. Still For yours, 1st is 10th and his wife, then 9th and Yutan, then 8th and his wives, then someone(maybe 14th( and Min Min Ge Ge. Then 13the, his girl, and his daughter. Then it's Ruoxi and 4th. xD

As for mine, it's 4th stepping on Ruoxi. XD He actually did that in a real picture and 13th just bent over Ruoxi and was like,"Sorry, can't help you." xD