Paj Zaub Vwj new movie

fns

sarNie Hatchling
Have anyone seen Paj Zaub Vwj new movie....the production that did the movie is HVS.....i would like to know the story line to this movie and would like to know if it good or not.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH, SHE HAS A NEW MOVIE.. MAH SIS BOUGHT IT..

ACTUALLY THERE'S PART 2 -N- MAYBE 3...

IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD TO ME BUT I DON'T LIKE THE PRA-EK.. :(

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i have it too well i like it and i can't wait for part 2 and the movie also sounds like Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and the movie was good so here is some pictures that i made from the movie

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
YEAH, SHE HAS A NEW MOVIE.. MAH SIS BOUGHT IT..

ACTUALLY THERE'S PART 2 -N- MAYBE 3...

IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD TO ME BUT I DON'T LIKE THE PRA-EK.. :(
What? You don't like Ntsaim Thoj? Why?

I think he's an excellent Pra-ek. I mean as acting wise. He's so great at acting when it comes to love scenes or movies that are base on romance. He's got the voice and the smile and look that goes with it.

He may not be the most hansome man on earth but his looks is acceptable. But I must admit his height is a bit short for a guy. It would be nice if he was tall like Tou or Xab. The short ness thing must run in the Thoj family b/c Coob and Pov is kinda short too.

I'm going to buy this movie when I come across it. I hope it's worth my money. And please there be only 2 parts. Movies that tends to go over 2 parts seems to be dragging on and on.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
nraim thoj doesnt look as good as before maybe because he seems skinner. i liked him better when he starred in 3 leej 2 txoj ke with tshaus hawj. anyways what is this movie about?

mrhmoobyaj

sarNie Egg
This Nuj Nraim guy is too gay. Thaub phab-ej no tsis muaj "XAMNEM" li os. He tries too hard to look pretty and cool instead of just be in character and let his acting comes out naturally. That hair style has GOT TO GO!

His acting is annoying to me too.

Paj Zaub Vwj...well, she's pretty but the videographer/director doesn't know how to shoot from angles that will bring out her full photogenic beauty. She needs to work on her acting too. She appears too shy on all her movies.

Just my opinion. :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What? You don't like Ntsaim Thoj? Why?

I think he's an excellent Pra-ek. I mean as acting wise. He's so great at acting when it comes to love scenes or movies that are base on romance. He's got the voice and the smile and look that goes with it.

He may not be the most hansome man on earth but his looks is acceptable. But I must admit his height is a bit short for a guy. It would be nice if he was tall like Tou or Xab. The short ness thing must run in the Thoj family b/c Coob and Pov is kinda short too.

I'm going to buy this movie when I come across it. I hope it's worth my money. And please there be only 2 parts. Movies that tends to go over 2 parts seems to be dragging on and on.
yup, i dun like him..:) cause his acting annoys me.. there's something about this dude.. :wacko:

sorrie, ntsaim fans... :)