Pancake Khemanit+Weir Sukollawat

Can't see the pics

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
they have so many picture together
i don't like pancake
i like wier
i want him to post with another na'ek
wier and pancake posting for magazine0---i grow tried of it...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
they have so many picture together
i don't like pancake
i like wier
i want him to post with another na'ek
wier and pancake posting for magazine0---i grow tried of it...
OMG! THANK YOU! TOTALLY AGREE! Great minds think alike! hahaha. :lol: Love Weir, but Pan---not at all.
They're just like a thai version of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. *rolling eyes.

forevertogether

sarNie Egg
well at first i dont like pancake and have never watch any of her lakorn until yesterday i give a try and watch 'Buang Hong'...i notice that pancake is gorgeous and beautiful...i think wier and pancake do make a cute couple cuz weir is handsome and pancake is gorgeous...love them together...

kulyia

RUK
isk. but ithink when pancake is made, she can be very scary... those type of people uknow? but i cant say for a fact... just my thoughts. lol. but they look very normal and happy together.

dearlody

sarNie Egg
Don't like Pancake too. Never understand why she is so famous and have some many CF.

Her face looks older than her real age. Cant believe that she is younger than Weir too.

But she do look prettier when she is with Weir. That may be the reason why we already see these two need to pair up for photo shoot and interview.

Without Weir stand next to her, she just look a normal actress without any charm.

Love Weir. He looks really cute in these pic :D

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
are they dating in reality???...they should....they make sure a cute couple especially when they actor together in a lakorn...