Panward Hemmanee

pei parnward is going to be in Bangkok Dangerous?! yay! she's a pretty good actress...love seeing her as n'rai, so i'm looking forward to her acting in the movie...:) i don't think she's pretty, but there's something about her that seems charming...lol...but anyhow, she's probably notorious for her overly sexy photoshoots...

she's one of the n'rai i hate the most on earth!!!!! especially in roy adeed hang ruk..
hate most as in you can't stand her as an actress, person, etc. at all, or hate most as in she's really good at playing her n'rai roles that you love to hate and bash on her in the lakorns? lol...she's a pretty good actress to generate so much hatred for her n'rai roles...lol...:)

max

sarNie Elites
I have stated this before but the more I see Pei, the less "good looking" she looks to me. I first saw her in Soh Sanae Ha as Aum's friend. She was so nerdy and cute. Now days I see her pictures, and she exposes so much skin. I mean there is nothing wrong with it, but she has very big breasts, too big for her body. Haha. Anyways, I still like Pei and think that she is very beautiful!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eh... i can't stand her, specially in Ngao Asoke! good gosh! arrgh! ... someone just shoot her already!!! She has a small head & a long neck. I hope she'll be a shaved whore in Ngao Asoke. lmao. :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
eh... i can't stand her, specially in Ngao Asoke! good gosh! arrgh! ... someone just shoot her already!!! She has a small head & a long neck. I hope she'll be a shaved whore in Ngao Asoke. lmao. :lol:
fkn thats hella funny noy!
hahahahaha me too i dislike her a lot..but i didnt mind her in pleng pah fah lom dao.
"shaved whore" gawd i'm still laughing at that..now when i watch her in there i'm just going to imagine her as a shaved whore hahahahaha maybe then she wont be so annoying hahaha
i still need to go watch ep 22-whatever is the current ep of ngao asoke haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
fkn thats hella funny noy!
hahahahaha me too i dislike her a lot..but i didnt mind her in pleng pah fah lom dao.
"shaved whore" gawd i'm still laughing at that..now when i watch her in there i'm just going to imagine her as a shaved whore hahahahaha maybe then she wont be so annoying hahaha
i still need to go watch ep 22-whatever is the current ep of ngao asoke haha
HAHA. WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT WHORES & THEN SHAVED HEADS CAME UP iN THE CONVERSATiON & THEN BAM! i CALLED HER A SHAVED WHORE. :loool:

i'MA CALL HER THAT FROM NOW ON! SHE'S NOT WiYADA ANYMORE... SHE'S SHAVED WHORE! :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
she's very pretty, but she has that 24 hour horny look. She is a shaved whore, Noy, in Ngao Asoke that is. Don't wanna offend any Panward fans. :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMFG!
So this girl has been bothering me for the longest time..Not because she so annoying but because I swear I've seen her somewhere before with Krit...I just cant remember where..Finally just like 2 mins ago I googled her and OMFG she's going to be in the new Bangkok Dangerous with my Chakrit! OMFG! ARE YOU FOR REALS! UGH...
I swear shes the other girl in Pleang Paa Fah Lom Dao but I could be wrong.
UGhhh here are some pictures I found on google..She is pretty though lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: MOH I FN LOVE YOU! lmaoooooooo wow this is hilarious and hell nah is GP gona let her take YO CHAKRIT LMAOOOOO! yes she pisses me off too lmao annoyes the hell out of me its just her voice hahahhah just OISJGDOIHIOSDHGOHIOSHOGHOh like yea hahahhaha i love you!