Passion without Boundaries

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... it's so intense... now we know there are fang and ken.. hmm.. make me curious who is another person... ann or aff or other people? :p

haha... she didn't even know she go into a trap until too late...

natty

Chubs
Chapter 5

She looks so harmless and beautiful when she sleeps but he knows that's all a lie. The truth is, she's a viper full of venom. If you don't watch out, she'll bite you anytime and her poison will slowly kill you. That was what she was in the process of doing to her "sister" before he saved her.

He had to rush Fang to his doctor to extract the arsenic out before it killed her. She almost died, almost. He will never ever let that go and he will never ever let Fang in harms way again. That's his vow, his promise, his purpose of life. He made a promise to himself, and to "her". He rather die than break a promise.

However, this beautiful poison beside him, what is he going to do with her? He thought that he was just going to play with her and send her off but then something inside of him faltered. It crumbled. What is this feeling? Lust? Must be so.

Her long full lashes, her creamy soft skin. Just looking at her stirred the hunger inside of him again. He lift her soft silky hair away from her cheek. Nothing should hide those rich creamy cheeks. They not ivory nor are they bronze. He does not know how to correctly describe the color of her skin but it reminded him of white peaches that were just kissed by the sun. Beautiful and delicious. In other word, perfect. He traced the outline of her jaw, felt the velvet smoothness of it. Then he bent down and taste.

She stirs. Something soft was nibbling on her lips. It tastes of sweetness, of honey with a touch of peppermint. She knows that taste because she just taste it not too long ago. She opens her eyes.

It's him. Oh god it's him. Her Adonis. Everything came rushing through her mind, her memory, her skin. His prowess, his hunger, his tenderness .

"Kitty is awake." he spoke to her in a bare whisper. He bent down and kisses her. He moved his hand underneath the blanket to touch her skin. He felt it heat up instantly. He glides his thumb back and forth across her peak and she shivered.

He pushes the blanket off to bend down and claim it with his mouth. Sensation trickled all over her body. Rendered her paralyze.

What the heck am I doing, she asked herself. Why am I letting this man, my arch enemy, the bastard who kidnapped her sister does these type of things to her body. And most of all, how can I love it so much?

Those were all the questions running through her mind as he teased her with his mouth.

"NO!" she shouted and pushed him off of her. She jumped out of the bed, grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom. When she closed the door, she heard him laugh. They sounded evil, satisfied, disgusting.

She fell to the floor and silently wept. There's no one to blame but herself. She allowed it. She allowed passion to over ride everything and broke down her boundaries. No, she can't do this. She can't cry and give him that pleasure.

And so she stood up and yanked on her clothes.

He didn't mean to laugh but he had to show her that she has no affect on him. The door open and she came out with anger written all over her face. She was pissed.

"Leaving so soon kitty? I thought we were just having fun." he teased.

"Go screw yourself!" she shouted at him then proceed toward the door.

He jumped out of bed and grabbed her right before she bolted out the door. "Let go of me you bastard." she cried out, trying to yank her arm back from him.

"You can't go like this." he told her.

"Watch me." she challenged and then she shoved him as hard as she can, grab the vase from the dresser and threw it at him. When he let go of her hand to block the vase from hitting him she bolted.

"Shit!"

She was already leaving in the elevator. He threw his clothes on as fast as he can, not giving a shit about buttoning his shirt and followed her. Since she was using the elevator, he took the stairs.

She was just running toward the door when she heard him behind her and so she sped up. It was already dark outside. She started to run toward her car but she forgot that she left the key with the clerk and so she ran toward the street. He was close on her heels.

She ran out onto the street without watching. A car horn honked loudly, scaring her to a dead stop. She turns to see a car speeding right at her.

His life came to a complete standstill as he saw the car hit her and she flew into the air then landed 5 feet in front of it. No, this isn't happening, he shouted to himself.

Fang waited and waited in her red silk dress, sitting out on the patio with the candle burning almost to the end. The sun set almost an hour ago and he still did not show up. She started to tremble. Something must be wrong because she could feel it. Did something happen to him which caused him delay? He said he would come and he would. Wouldn't he? She got up from the table and went to the rails. She stood there and looks out at the ocean. So peaceful but yet the breeze from it chilled her right to the bones.

She stood there for what seem like an hour. The coldness caused her eyes to tear. At least that's what she thought it was from. Isn't it? She turns back around but did not go in. Instead she sank down on the floor and pulls her knees up to her body to try and warm it up a little. She hugs her knees tight and laid her cheek on it.

"He will come." she said to herself out loud. "He said he would. He said he wanted to have dinner with me. He will come."

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no... she was knocked by the car... hope she will be fine...

i guess there are some misunderstanding between them two... there should be another person who is trying to kill fang neither both of them who kill....

update as soon as possible please... :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp she got hit by a car...hmmm i wonder if fang is really his sister....so sad that she got stood up....if fang is not really his sister, i don't know which one i want him with....kitty and him match..but fang likes him too...

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6

He opened the door to the bedroom expecting to see her fast asleep in bed, but she was not there. He started to panic. Where is she? Just then the curtain start moving from the wind and he saw that the patio door was open. She must be outside. What is she still doing out there, he wondered since it was a little past midnight. He knows she doesn't usually stay up this late.

When he pulled the curtain away, he saw her bundled up in a ball sleeping at the corner. The weather was pretty chilly. He also saw dinner on the table, cold dinner. "Oh Fang." he groan to himself. This is all his fault. She must have fallen asleep waiting for him.

He bent down and place his hand on her cheek, she felt like ice. He quickly took his jacket off and wrapped her in it.

She felt something warm on her cheek and open her eyes. Although she could not see him, that touch, that warmth, that scent. It's him. "You're here." she said in a hoarse whisper then started to cough.

He drew her into his arms and began rubbing some warmth into her. "I'm sorry." he said to her. "I'm so sorry I’m late. There was an accident."

"What? Are you ok?" she asked trying to feel if he was hurt.

"I'm ok, it wasn't me." he answered.

"Oh," she said, beginning to relax, "well is that person ok?"

"Yeah, she's fine." he replied as he stood up then scooped her up in his arms.

She? Did he just said she?, she asked herself as her heart started to sink. She swallowed some sadness then asked, "Well um do you need to go be with her?"

He carried her into the room and managed to pull the door shut, "No, it's not my problem. The doctor said she'll live. I want to be here with you. To me, you are more important." he told her then gave her a kiss on her hair. She felt rejoiced. "I'm so sorry about dinner." he apologized again then sat down on the comfortable reading chair and holds her in his lap. "Warm now?"

Fang nodded but he held her tighter as if he doesn't believe that she was no longer feeling cold. She doesn't mind tho because she loves the moment.

"Did you eat at least?" he asked her.

"No but it's ok, I'm not that hungry." she told him. "Unless you are. I can go fix something really quick."

He shook his head, grateful for her thoughtfulness. "No I'm not hungry either. At least not for food." he added and she blushed.

He lifted her chin up and kissed her softly on her lips. "I've missed you." he told her.

"I missed you too." she replied and he gathered her up into his arms a little bit tighter and claim her mouth. He gave her all the passions that were locked inside for the past two nights since he saw her. He drank and savored the nectar that he dreamt about at night.

She slowly drifted upward as she felt his hands caressing her waist. He then slowly moved down to her thigh and kept going lower. "I love the feel of silk on you." he mumbles into her mouth. He bunches up her dress until he was able to move it up to her waist.

His excitement heightens when he hears her moan against his mouth. She felt soft, hot, and velvety. He just loves every inch of her. He released her mouth but not her skin. Instead he ran kisses all the way down her soft creamy throat.

She sighed, oh the wonders of these feelings. She couldn't put words to it. They were just explosive. Goosebumps spiked all over her body and she could feel her peaks tighten. How is it possible for someone to feel this good, she asked herself.

"Don't think, just feel." he told her against her throat. He always knows and so she did just that, feel.

His hand was still under her dress but he was unable to move them upward. So instead he slides it under her knees and stood up. With her in his arms, he carried her to the bed. Instead of putting her on the bed, he put her down, with her feet touching the floor.

He claimed her mouth once again as he runs his hands up and down her arms, warming her up some more. He could feel the tightness of her peaks against his chest. He move to unzip her dress, he wish he could fully look at her in the red silk dress but he's sure she'll look so much more beautiful without it.

She felt her dress falls to the floor and she started to shiver. She wasn't cold. In fact she was getting a little too heated up. She didn't know that being this heated makes you shiver as well.

He backed her up to the bed and slowly lowered her down onto it. He bent his head down and put his mouth to hers. He nudged her mouth open. Time to deeply explore. His hand did not stay still either. Instead it roamed to her soft stomach. He spanned his large hand over her stomach and began to massage it. After a couple of minutes he moved up to her breast. He first ran his palm over her lace bra, felt her tightening against it. Then he delved under. Fang gasped to breathe as a thousand sensations explode throughout her body. He accommodated her breathing by breathing for her, into her.

He broke the kiss and moved his palm to cup her cheek, running the pad of his thumb over her soft swollen lips. "Do you understand what we're doing?" he asked her. He felt her shiver but did not respond. "I'm about to claim you. Every part of you." he told her as he moves his hand to caress her neck. "Have you ever been with anyone else like this?"

She shook her head. That pleases him tremendously. He bent down and softly said into her ear, "I want to love you Fang. Every part of you."

She closed her eyes as he press soft kisses all over her face and neck. She swallows back a moan. "If you don't want this. Tell me to stop and we'll stop." he said against her neck. "Tell me now Fang."

She gasped when he took a small bite, "Stop"

He froze in place and began to move back but she grab his face and peered into his shadowy face, "No, I mean don't stop. Don't ever stop."

His heart rejoiced and he reclaimed her mouth. His hand explored every inch of her body. Her mind began to whirl and her body dances to a rhythm she couldn't control. This power of passion was overwhelming on both of them.

He scoots her up to the middle of the bed and pulled the cover over them for a little warmth although it was unnecessary. Instead they should be opening up the window by the heat they were creating in the room.

He wanted to lose control but he couldn't. Not with her, not so soon. "You must be protected." He told her as he reach over to pull the drawer out.

She may be innocent but she was not dumb. Her heart pound fiercely, and she knew she was about to let him cross the line. A line that she will never get back, a line that she is happy to surrender to him and only him.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wow :eek: , that was some hot scene there.... you so naughty :blush:

I wonder who the other girl is....for some reason i think ken only uses fang for sex

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7

He reached over quietly to light the candle. A faint glow illuminated the room and highlighted her beautiful face. She was sleeping soundly. He exhaust her, he smiled to himself as he gently caresses her shoulder. He should have been a little bit gentler. Give her more time to recover. However he found that the more he took her, the hungrier he got. Just thinking about it made him wish she was not sleeping. With her, he felt insatiable.

He knew this would happen. He knew she would come to mean everything to him since the day he found out she was the one he needed to save. Her beauty captivates him at first glance but it was her gentleness and ability to believe in the goodness of the world that held his heart. Now, after tonight she would hold both his heart and his soul.

She started to stir and her long full lashes flutters so he quickly blew out the candle, plunging the room into darkness once more. He runs the back of his hand across the side of her breast and she made a little sound that sounded like a purr.

“How do you feel?” he asked her when she lifted her face up to his. “Tender?”

She felt too embarrassed to answer out loud so instead she just nodded. He chuckled then into her hair he said, “Stay right here and I’ll be back.”

He got up and left her on the bed. She wished he would turn on the lights because she really wanted to see the face of the man who gave her the greatest love and pleasure. She sighed but not from sadness or insecurity. She knows what he given her was given out of love, that she has no doubt. She sighed because she just wanted to know and given what they just went through. It is time for her to know the answer of why she is here.

When he stepped back into the room with a bowl of warm water and a towel, he was able to feel the changes in the air. It felt like worrisome and he sighed. He knew before that if he ever decided to cross those boundaries, he would have to come clean. He would not be able to live with himself if he continued to lie to her, to keep her in the dark.

First thing first, he must take care of her.

She sat up in bed and he told her to lean back against the headboard. He placed the bowl on the table and dipped the towel into the water. Afterward he took gentle care in cleaning her.

They were both silent. She felt nervous but she wanted to at least try. “Can you light the candle?” she asked as he was wiping her chin.

His hand stopped for a second then moved down to her throat. “Why? I can see perfectly.” He told her.

“But I can’t.” she said to him. “I want to see perfectly as well.”

He dipped the towel in the bowl again and wrings the water out. “Sometime seeing perfectly is not always good.” He told her as he started to work on her leg.

She did not push further. After he finished, he left to dump the water out and when he came back she thought he would get dress and leave. Instead he climbed back into bed with her.

He gathered her into his arms and they snuggled. They laid there holding one another for a while until he heard her sigh.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I miss my family.” She told him. “I want to see them again.”

He gritted his teeth. The family that wanted her dead? Over his dead body, he told himself. As long as he lives, he will never ever let them near her again.

“They must be worried sick about me since I just up and disappeared.”

“I doubted.” She heard him said, in a bitter tone.

“Why would you say that?” she asked.

It was time to tell her the truth. She has the right to know what happen to her and why she is here. He held her closer, lifts her chin up and planted a kiss on her lips then on her forehead. He then snuggle her head under his chin and took a deep breath.

“Your sister tried to kill you my love.” He told her.

“Uh? What?”

She wanted to get up but his hold was firm. “Yes it’s true. That’s why you are here. I was sent to rescue you. After I rescued you, we took you to our private doctor and you had a small dosage of arsenic in you. It was killing you slowly.”

Fang was shocked to learn this. It’s not possible. “Arsenic? How?”

He felt her confusion, “Arsenic is senseless and tasteless. In frequent small dosage can kill. Did you never notice how weak you were sometime? Or that you started to feel so restless?” he asked.

Fang thought back and yes there were times when she was very weary but it probably was because of the change in the weather. At the time when he kidnapped her, she was visiting England with her sister and she was not used to the weather. She was not a very healthy person to begin with. She has always been that way since she was a child.

“Someone was trying to kill me?” she asked again, not really wanting to believe it.

“Yes,” he answered with bitterness. “Your bitch of a sister took you to England to kill you. I wish I had caught her red handed so that I would have a reason to end her life right then and there.”

Fang pushed herself to sit up. “No! That can’t be. Not my sister.” She protested.

“It’s true. The housekeeper you guys hired was planted by us and she told us that she saw your sister put something into your food every day. That was why we had to take you out of there.” He informed her.

Fang shook her head in disbelief. “No. Why would Bee do that?”

He frowned, “Bee? Who is Bee?”

“My sister,” she answered, “the one that I was with in England. The one you accused to have poisoned me.”

He sat up suddenly, “Wait I thought your sister’s name is Aff.”

Fang nodded, “Yes she’s my sister too, my second sister, but the one in England is my oldest sister Bee.”

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
wow...seems like ken got wrong person...so how's aff? and the most miserable part is he had sex with both of them... :wacko:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
OMG natty!!! i love your writing. oh btw this is sillygirl1021 from aompclub.. if you still remember me! :lol: is chewy still around?

anywho, oh my... so ken is sleeping with the sisters.. sigh... this reminds me that lakorn with pong and pim and her sisters *yuck*... hopefully it's nothing like that... update more!

chubs

sarNie Egg
omg sillygirl!!! how have you been? oo passion night is yours? i've got to read that!...

sadly havent been talking to chew :( ... i should call her up..

so anyways thanks for reading guys.. but keep on reading.. there's more to come..

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8

Ken went back into the room with heavy heart. He sat down next to the bed and glance up at the heart monitor. It was steady. Then he looks down at Aff, she was still pale, still asleep but alive.

He leaned over and rests his elbows on the bed and covers his face with his hands. He rubbed his temple, stressed. Aff is not the one who tried to kill Fang. They have another sister. How was it that he never known that? He knows everything about that family. He followed them for five years before he made the decision to get Fang out of their grasp. There wasn’t a Bee. He was sure of it. It was Aff that tried to kill Fang. Aff whom Fang believes to be her biological sister.

He looks at her, “I need answers Aff.” He said to her sleeping body. “Wake up.” He pleaded but she did not. He sighed in frustration as he leaned back on the chair and stare up at the ceiling.

He thought back to the time when they first met. His wife had just passed away and left him with one of the greatest task, to find her daughter. Before they met and fell in love, his wife had an affair with a very wealthy man from Thailand. When she got pregnant, he promised that he would divorce his wife whom could not give him a biological child instead they did adopt one. Still the child, who is Aff was not his biological child. After his wife delivered Fang, she disappeared. She knew it was him that took her and when she went to Thailand to try and get her child back, she was unable to because of his political ties. So she went back to Japan with a broken heart. For years she lived with the agony of missing her child, of worrying for her day and night. Because he loves her so much, he promised on her death bed that he will find her child.

He began his investigation and that was when he found out that in the span of two months after her father and step mother died, she almost died three times. He looked into even more and found out that there was a second will that was written and to be open when Fang turns twenty five which is as of today would be in one year. He also found out the content of the will. Apparently sixty percent of the hotels were left to her as well as majority of the cash, jewelry, properties, and the main house. The rest was left to the adopted daughter, which would be Aff.

He had gone to the lawyer’s office himself to find out about the will since the guy in charge was a greedy bastard. A stack of money and he spilled it all. Luckily her father was somewhat a smart man, he had two lawyers, and it was the other one that held the original will. Else with a couple stacks more, the guy would probably destroy it for anyone. Aff apparently found out from the guy’s son whom he found out had a crush on her for years. After she found out, she hunted him down and confronted him. Asked him why he was asking questions regarding her family. In the beginning he shrugged her off but she was determined.

He then created rumors among his group of friends that he was looking for his long lost sister. The rumor made its way to her because one of the guy was also her close friend. Aff stormed into his office and called him a liar. She accused him of lusting after a child then warned him to stay away from Fang. He did not stand down and continued with his quest until he really made her believe that he was looking for his sister and believed it to be Fang; especially when he has her birth certificate. She doesn’t know how he got it but she warned him again to stay away. Since then, they clashed often, exchanging words at events that they happen to run into each other.

Of course he did not; instead he stood on the sideline and protected her. He found that the closer it got to her twenty fifth birthday, the more accidents she gotten into. She fell off the ladder once and broke her arms, and the most dangerous part was when she almost got ran over, in front of her own home. Luckily he was following her home that day and was able to save her.

He then made the decision to reveal himself and take her away but she disappeared the next day. When he found her again, she was in England with her sister. That sister was supposed to be Aff.

Where did Bee come from? He asked himself. Those five years that he was following them, there was no Bee. He massages his temple even more in frustration.

He reached up to brush her hair from her face, “Come on kitty, wake up.” He pleaded once more.

She could hear someone calling her, demanding she wake up. Gosh that voice is annoying, she said to herself. She wanted to open her eyes but her throat felt too dry. Water, she thought to herself and miraculously she felt water on her lips and so she greedily drank.

“slow down before you choke.” The annoying voice commanded.

She hates people who tell her what to do and she is going to tell him just that and so she opens her eyes.

Finally she wakes up. “how are you feeling?” he asked felt her face and smooth her hair.

She looks back at him, confused. “Where am I?” she asked then tried to move but pain from her leg stopped her.

“Stay still, your leg is broken from the impact.” He told her, “You’re at the hospital. Do you remember getting run over?”

She thought back and it all came back to her. Her following him to Phuket to look for her sister, the car barring down at her, and what happened in his hotel room. She gave him a dirty look, “Stay away from me.” She told him and pushed his hand away from her. “I want my sister back.”

He sat back down and sighed. “I’m sorry for everything.”

What is he up to now, she asked herself. “Where is my sister?” she asked again.

“Who is Bee?” he asked her.

Aff frowns, why is he asking about Bee? Maybe he’s lusting after her too? Oh the perverted bastard. “None of your concerns.” she told him.

He put his hands together and leaned against it. His face shows sign of weariness, of stress. “Please Aff, tell me who Bee is.” He asked once more. “Why did I not know that she is also your sister? You know I’ve been following you guys for years. Why did I not know about Bee.”

He really did look stressed out. For some reason, she felt that she had to tell him. “Bee is our oldest sister whom our Aunt took to raise in England since she was just a baby. Maybe that’s why you never knew. Bee just came back after our parents died but she goes back and forth.”

“Is Bee your real sister?” he asked.

She was angry at the insult. What the heck is up with him? First he thinks that Fang is his sister and now he asking this question? Pretty soon he’ll tell her that she is adopted. “Of course she is!” she snapped.

“Are you sure Aff?” he asked once more.

She wanted to slap him and if it wasn’t for her aching body, she would have. “Go away!”

Ken walks around in frustration then stopped and plopped down on the chair. “Aff did you know that Fang was poison with arsenic?”

“What?! What are you talking about? Fang?” she cried out in panic then she reached out and hit him with her fist even though it pained her to do that. “You poison her? How could you do that? I thought you said she was your sister!”

Ken grabbed her fist to stop her from hitting him. “It wasn’t me. When I took her from whom I thought was you. I took her to our doctor and he found a good quantity of arsenic in her system. A bit more and she would have died.” He told her and she looked shocked, disbelief.

“How is that possible?” she asked then gasped and glared at him with hatred, “You thought I was poisoning my sister? How could you?!”

“What else was I to think? Fang almost died three times in the span of two months after your parents died.” He reminded her.

“They were all accidents.”

“”Were they? Then how do you explain the arsenic being put into her food in England?” he asked.

“England? She was never in England.” Aff protested.

Ken was confused, “But I took her from England. I followed Fang to England when my investigator said her sister took her there. I also planted a housekeeper in there and she told me that her sister was putting arsenic in her food daily.” He told her.

Aff shook her head, “No, Fang disappeared here. She was never in England. Bee called me when I was in Singapore and told me that Fang got kidnapped.” She told him, “YOU kidnapped her from here.” She argued.

He shook his head, “No Aff, I took her from England while Bee, your older sister was trying to kill her.”

“But why would Bee do that?” she asked, still in shock.

“I like to know the same thing. But first, I have to tell you something about your family.”

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
oh, does this mean fang could possibly be twins????

hi natty! i'm well... well trying to adjust to the east coast weather right now.. raining and windy at the moment... yes, passion night is my fanfic... oh, sometime i see her in sarn.. just wondering if she still lurking in here.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my...this is just a mystery....i wonder who ken loves though...aff (kitty) or fang....i'm thinking the same thing..fang has a twin...or someone is lying...OoOooo

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
great update...hurry up and write lol
im confused just as ken but he seem so pathetic , why is he so worried about their family and what does he get out out of this? love?

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 9

Fang did not sleep all night. She felt confused, scared. Apparently he believed that her sister was trying to kill her? Why would Bee do that? She was so nice to her. Took her to England and took her shopping. It was impossible, there must be a mistake.

Well whatever it was, he just got up and left after she told him that it wasn’t Aff that was in England with her but her other sister Bee. He gave her a kiss on the lips, quickly got dressed, and just left. He hasn’t even called her since.

She felt a little abandon and scared. Scared because of what he told her, that she was poisoned, that she almost died. Just thinking about it made her dizzy and nauseous. She slowly got up out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She spent some time with her head over the sick then spent half an hour showering. Most of the time she was sitting on the floor, letting the water rain over her. She thought she would never shake off the feeling of how closed she came to death. Arsenic? Bee?

After she emerge from the bedroom all dressed but still feeling kind of sick, she was startled to see two guys waiting for her in the living room.

“Who are you?” she questioned, a little frighten.

“We’re here to take you to the hospital miss.” One of the guy said.

She frowned, “Why?” she asked.

“We were ordered by our boss to take you there.” He replied.

“Your boss?”

The guy nodded, “Yes, Ken sent us to pick you up.”

So his name is Ken? Hospital? “Wait, did something happen to him? “ she asked, worried.

“We were just ordered to take you there miss. I know nothing else.” He replied.

Scared that something did happen to him, she nodded and quickly followed them out.

They drove her through the wood and came to a gate that had three guys guarding it. So the property is gated off, she thought to herself. She would never have been able to escape if she wanted to because she also saw that they each carry a gun. But she guessed she shouldn’t be scared since he thought he was doing it for her protection.

After they exchanged words, the guard opened the gate and for the first time in six months, she was going back into the outside world.

Back at the hospital Aff still lay motionless trying to absorb all that Ken told her as well as showed her. She was adopted? Her parents never told her that and they never made her feel she was either. Sure there were times that her father would baby Fang more but it was to be expected. Fang wasn’t a very healthy child and she got sick easily. However they always buy and give things in trio. If she got something, Fang will too and vice versa. They would also send stuff to Bee as well.

Bee, was adopted as well? Did she really try to kill Fang because she would get sixty percent of everything and be the sole owner of the main house? Everything made her head ache with migraine.

And Ken, she laughed to herself. Ken is technically Fang’s step father who believe it was she who poisoned her with arsenic. He is also the same man who she gave up her virginity to. Oh lord this is so bizarre.

When he went back into the room, she was still in the same position before he left to call his men to go pick up Fang. He walks over to her side and felt her cheeks. She still didn’t move. “How are you feeling?”

“My head hurts.” She automatically said.

“Too much to take in?” he asked and she nodded.

“It’s unbelievable that Bee would try to kill Fang. Even if we’re not blood related but we are sisters. We grew up as sisters.” She told him but it was more for herself.

“You and Fang grew up as sisters, she was in England.” He reminded her.

“Yeah, but you believed that it was me that was trying to kill her.” She argued.

“Well hey, I’m not perfect and obviously my investigators aren’t either. So we made a mistake.” He defended and she snorted.

Just then the door open and Aff gasped, “Fang!” she cried out, trying to sit up but couldn’t. Luckily Ken was quick to help her.

Fang was stood there in shock when she went into the room. “Aff?” she cried out and her sister opens her arms. She burst into tears and flew to her.

They hug and they cried. They gave each other kisses on the cheeks and they cried some more.

Ken did not want to rain in on their reunion so he quietly tried to sneak out of the room. It didn’t work because Aff did notice.

“Thanks for bringing my sister.” She smiled through tears and he caught Fang’s eyes. She frowned at him so he just nodded, smiled and quickly left.

After he closed the door, Aff pulled Fang in for a hug once more then told her to sit down. “How are you? Are you ok? Did they treat you ok? Are you feeling sick?” she asked all in one breath.

Fang giggled because Aff always, always tries to play the mother with her ever since they were kids because their mother often left them with each other and a maid.

“So which question do I answer first?” she teased.

“All if it.”

“I thought so,” she said with a laugh, “Well let see, I’m ok and no I’m not feeling sick at all. Not anymore. Not after seeing you again.”

Aff nodded in satisfaction, “And did Ken treat you ok? He didn’t harm you did he?”

Ken, so that really is his name. Fang blushed and nodded.

Aff just saw that her sister blushed and she felt a little uneasy. Fang never blush, well at least not like this. “Want to tell me a little more little sister?”

“Well I’m uh,” she began then blushed even redder.

Aff gasped, “Oh my god, you’re in love?” Yes, it was her worst nightmare.

Fang nodded, “Yes I am sister. Very much so.” She told her.

She didn’t want to ask but she could not not ask this, “How much so?”

Fang did not answer right away; instead she got up and turns around to hide her embarrassment.

“Well?”

She turned back around, “So much so that I can now call him my lover.”

Aff’s heart shattered and she wanted to cry and hate her sister but she can’t. This isn’t her fault. “That bastard!” she cried out instead. She was both hurt and angry. “I will kill him.”

Her sister frowned, thinking that her sister probably thought she got taken advantage of. “No Aff, it’s not like that. It was consensual.” She explained. “It was love.”

Aff’s heart shattered even more.

Ken just got word that Aff’s accident was no accident. The cops were able to arrest the driver and apparently he was a hit man, paid to kill Aff. Could it be Bee?

I must tell Aff, he told himself and went back into the room. As soon as he got in there, a pillow came flying. “You bastard. Get out!” she yelled at him. What the heck just happen here?

Fang turns to her sister. She was confused on why her sister was yelling at this guy. When she saw her sister picking up the vase to throw it at him, she rushed to stop her. “Aff, what are you doing?”

“Fang, let go of me. I am going to kill this bastard who took advantage of you, of us. He’s a liar!” she shouted.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Him! Ken! He lied to you when he said he loves you cus if he did he wouldn’t…” she yelled in anger but could not force herself to finish the sentence.

Fang turns to look at him, “Ken?” she whispered as she let go of her sister’s arm and slowly walks up to him. Could it be? Could this man be her mysterious lover who was so gentle to her, so loving?

He was frowning at her as she reach out and touch cup his cheek. Fang frowns back then turn to her sister, “No he’s not." her sister look as if she doesn't believe. "I may not know what he looks like, but I definitely know how his face feels like and know his scent. This guy is not him.”