Passion without Boundaries

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... so much information needed to be absorbed... but at least it's not ken who take advantage to both girl... hmmm... make me guess who is the guy who is with fang...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
such a sense of relief that ken is not fang lover... i wonder who it is too? who else know fang secret location? ken brother? ohhh.. so many unanswer questions... update natty.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's going to end soon....WAH?? well hopefully you got more stories you are thinking about writing heehee and sharing with us ^^

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 10

It’s been fourteen days and sixteen hours since the last time he was with her. He hasn’t called or messaged her and she misses him tremendously.

Fang walks out to the patio and stares into the calming sea. She’s back at her prison again. She hasn’t felt the place to be a prison since the first time she woke up here. He made it into a home for her. She may not have been allowed to leave the premises but just knowing that he would visit made her felt safe and warm. That feeling disappeared after the fourth day he disappeared.

She asked Ken about him, but Ken just smiled and told her it was not his place to explain. Well so much for that.

“Fang where are you?” a gentle loving voice called out.

“Out here.” She replied.

Aff walks out to the patio and saw her sister watching the sun set. She didn’t look happy and that did not make her happy. “God I just want to bash Ken and his goonies.” She mumbles to herself then sigh.

“What are you doing out here all alone?” she asked her sister.

Her sister chuckled sadly, “Where else can I be where I am not lonely?”

Aff frowns, “We can go watch a movie together.” She suggested.

Fan shook her head, “It’s ok, you go ahead. I just want to be out here for a while.”

Aff was getting a little angry. She walks over to her sister and grabbed her by the shoulder to force her to turn around. “Get a grip on yourself and stop missing him!” she yelled and her sister started to cry. “Why do you care so much for a guy who visit you night after night but refuse to let you even see his face? How can you believe that he loves you?”

“You don’t understand.” She protested.

“Oh don’t give me that bullshit Fang. What is there to understand? This whole thing has no plot! No story to it. To what did you build this relationship on? Keeping you safe?” she asked, “Don’t forget that it was Ken who asked him to rescue you. It was Ken who provided this house to keep you safe not him! He may have been your caretaker but he didn’t do a good job did he? Instead he took advantage of you and..”

Fang covers her ears with her hands, “Stop stop! I don’t want to hear it. You don’t know anything sister. You don’t. He loves me, I know he does.” She cried out then ran back into the room and straight to the bathroom as Ken was coming into the room.

“Fang!” Aff calls after her and tried to go after her but Ken stopped her.

“Give her some time.” He told her.

Aff glared at him then jabbed him in the chest with her finger, “This is all your fault for putting my sister in his care!”

“And I made a wise choice.” He defended as he grabbed her finger to stop her from bruising him, “I know no other beside myself who would keep her safe and he did just that.”

“Yeah from others but himself!” she argued.

“You’re a little over protective.”

“and you’re a little under when you are supposed to be more over protective then I am. I mean after all she is technically your stepdaughter!” she snapped back at him and Ken rolled his eyes and walked away from her. “Don’t you walk away from me Mr. I’m not done yelling at you yet.”

“Yes you are.” He told her carelessly as he walks out to the living room and turn on the tv as she follows close in his heels. Gosh, he should have never brought her here but after his report and especially after the suspicious fire in her hospital room, he needed to hide her. Hide both of them but boy was that a mistake. One was constantly yelling at him and the other one walking around as if she was half dead. He liked it so much better when his main focus was on Aff. Now there’s two of them.

He is so going to kill him when he gets back. Sure he had to go to England to find Bee but couldn’t he call Fang to tell her that? Nope, the bastard had to up and disappeared, leaving her crying for him? And because Fang was half dead, Aff became pissed. That little she devil of his, the angrier she got the sexier she looks but lord he wish she was mute. The yelling was just killing his ear drums.

“Are you listening to me?!” she yelled at him.

“Nope.” He replied as he sat down with the remote in his hand and turned the volume way up.

Oh that punk! How dare he act as if she doesn’t exist! Aff went straight to the tv and turned it off then turns back to him with her hands on her hips. “Go call your buddy and tell him to get his butt back here and do something about my sister!” she demanded.

That’s it! He had enough. Ken threw the remote on the couch, got up, storm over to her and scooped her up in his arms. “What the heck are you doing?! Let me down you punk!” she shouted as she started to beat him up on the chest.

“Keep doing that love.” He told her as he carries her down the hall toward her room.

“Stop calling me love, I am not your love or anyone else’s love.”

“Oh I know you’re not anyone else’s but you are definitely mine kitty.” He said, letting her know who is who.

“Where the heck are you taking me? Put me down this instant.” She demanded.

“In a minute kitty. I’ll let you go down alright.” He joked and she gasped.

“Oh you perverted punk!” she cried out as he opened the door to her bedroom.

He kicked the door shut with his feet and locked it then put her down on the bed. “I meant let you go down on the bed sweetheart. What were you thinking?” he teased and she turned beet red. “Oh what a kinky mind you have. I like it!” He laughs and pushes her down on the bed.

“What are you doing? Let me up!”

He locks her under his body, “You had enough rest don’t you think? I’m in need to start where we left off at my suite.” He told her as he tightly held both of her wrists above her head with one hand and the other one grazing her twin peaks through her top. Giving each one tender care.

Aff sucked in her breath and gasp when he gave it a little pinch. “Like that don’t you?” he chuckles.

She glared at him, oh how she hate and love him. “Shut up and kiss me." she commanded.

"Oh absolutely my pleasure."

On the other side of the world in England, Fang’s lover stood alone on the balcony watching the stars fade out as the sun was about to rise in a couple of hours. Every star in the sky reminds him of Fang. He misses her so much and wanted to call her so bad but he was afraid of his own heart. He was afraid that he would not get his task done if he hears her voice. He’s afraid that he would just pack his bags and go home to her.

Yesterday as he was going around gathering information about bee, he bought a star shaped diamond ring at one of the shop that she frequent. The ring caught his eye and he knew it should belong to the girl he loves. So he bought the ring and he carries it every day in his pocket.

He retrieved the ring from his pocket and looks at it then gave it a kiss. He imagines the ring on her finger. She would look beautiful.

As he was thinking about her, his phone rang. It was one of his guys giving him an update on the whereabouts of Bee. She wasn’t in England but instead she left for Thailand three days ago. He quickly dialed Ken’s number to update him.

Fang was lying there on her bed, tears seeping into her pillow when her phone by her bed rang. It must be him, she thought excitingly as she quickly got up to answer it.

“I’m sorry for disappearing.” he said.

Her heart leaped for joy, it is him. She couldn’t even say hi because she was crying from happiness.

“Are you there?” he asked.

Fang wiped her tears away, “Yes yes, I’m here.”

“You’re crying.” He said sadly, “don’t cry. I’m sorry for not calling you. I’m in England right now on business but I’m coming home. I should be back by tomorrow night. Wait up for me ok? Leave the lamp on and no blindfold.”

That surprises her cus usually he would tell her to turn off the lights or put a blindfold on. So does he mean that it is time for them to see each other? Fang nodded, “Yes I’ll wait up and I’ll leave the lamp on.”

It made him happy that she would. “Oh and Fang,”

“Yes?”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” She said back to him and he hung up.

chubs

sarNie Egg
it's going to end soon....WAH?? well hopefully you got more stories you are thinking about writing heehee and sharing with us ^^

lol yeah ending soon cus if i leave it too long i wont finish it like the other 5-10 stories i wrote lol.. so from now on.. short.. :lol:

hmm.. i'm not so pleased with this chapter... it seems rushed dont you think?.. that's what i get for writing when i'm absolutely exhausted. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really like this chapter...i really want to know who fang's guy is.....ken/aff are hot.....when she and him argue together....you know at first when i thought it was ken that was also fang's lover..and her 'stepfather' i was like..that is "passions without boundaries" right there lol...i'm glad they aren't though....:D

wow you have that many stories you didn't finish...well those could be the start of another story from you...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. love this chapter... haha... aff keep on bothering ken... it's so funny...

hmm.. i guess who is that guy who is with fang...

REALLY!!! it's going to end... wow... can't wait for other chapters...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i agree! i rather have it short and finished then long and never complete! :lol:
great chapter, inching closer to find out the identify of fang lover. :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhh... I wanna read this.. but I've got like 5 other fics to catch up!! Save me a space, I'll be back!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: i don't know how those others do it.. multiple personality.. for years and years.. i couldn't even do it for two nights.. :loool:
:lol: :lol: for me , i remember 'chubs' was the dj name to natty !!! so 1+ 1 = 1

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
This is sooo good...you are such a great mystery writer. First, I hated Ken cuz I htought he slept with both sisters, doubted Aff's intentions, Fang's sanity...man, you're good! I'm excited to know the identity of fang's lover and what Bee is really up to. I hope you keep writing cuz I am jonesing to keep reading :D