paul and sara m

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe they go out..im still shock cuz i never knew..what are they doing..looks like they are getting married..maybe its for an MV

ซ้อมไว้ก่อน..'พอล' จูง 'ซาร่า' วิวาห์เงียบ!

เมื่อแฟนตัวเองได้เวลาทำรายการ “อสูรชายโชว์” ทางไอทีวีทั้งที ซาร่า เลยมาช่วย พี่พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ ทำมาหากินด้วยการเป็น “แขกรับเชิญ” ประเดิมรายการเพื่อเรียกความสนใจ ก็ได้ผล เพราะกวักนักข่าวแห่ไปซะแน่นร้านดูคาตี้ ย่านทองหล่อ ซึ่งใช้เป็นสถานที่บันทึกเทป พอล เป็นเจ้าของเลยต้องมาถึงก่อน ซักพัก ซาร่า ก็มาถึงโดยหนีบคุณแม่มาด้วย จากนั้นก็ผลุบหายเข้าไปนั่งแต่งหน้าและเตรียม ตัวกัน กระจอกข่าวนั่งรอไปดูไปเพลินๆก็ต้องตาลุกโพลงด้วยความต๊กใจ ไหงทีมงานหอบชุดเจ้า สาวมาให้ ซาร่า ใส่ล่ะ? จากนั้นชุดเจ้าบ่าวก็ถูกลำเลียงส่งมาให้ พอล เอ๊ะ หรือว่าเรามาผิดงาน?! มองออกไปด้านนอกร้าน โห กำลังตกแต่งบรรยากาศให้กลายเป็นงานแต่งงานย่อมๆ พอ ซาร่า เดินออกมาจากร้าน ได้ยินเสียงแว่วๆของคุณแม่แซวตามหลัง เล่นเอา ซาร่า อายหน้าแดง พอล ก็เดินตามออกมาอีกคน ดูเหมือนงานแต่งงานจะเริ่มแล้วล่ะ แต่อ้าว ที่ไหนได้ เป็นแค่ละครสั้นฉากหนึ่งเท่านั้น แต่ก็เมื้อนเหมือนนะมีกระทั่งบาทหลวงทำพิธี...ลงทุนขนาดนี้สงสัยจะซ้อมเอาไว้ก่อนน่ะซี้! ใครอยากเห็นซ้อมใหญ่งานวิวาห์ของ พอล-ซาร่า ล่ะก็ รอชมต้นเดือน ส.ค.นี้แหละ.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
i never knew they were going out! they are cute together. the article seems a little confusing to me but i think the gist of it was they were filming a short lakorn type scene for a tv show but all the while they kept saying it was a wedding rehersal. at the end they say something about their big rehersal being at the beginning of august but i think they just mean that we'll see this scene in the show. i don't know. they really confused me. :wacko:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Aww, its not too strange that they are a couple..they are both americanized im sure! She is really cute and so he is..soo yay! they look really happy! =)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Sara is way too beautiful for Paul....aww....she can do a lot better than Paul...for some reason, Paul's just not p'ek material to me....i don't like him that much, nor like him a whole lot...but if they're happy i suppose i'll just cheer them on..

charm

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
Sara is way too beautiful for Paul....aww....she can do a lot better than Paul...for some reason, Paul's just not p'ek material to me....i don't like him that much, nor like him a whole lot...but if they're happy i suppose i'll just cheer them on..
[post="151083"][/post]​
OMG i totally agree w/u! Sorry to paul's fans, but he's just not p'ek material... I like him a lot more when he was doing supporting roles :sweat:

I could never really imagine paul & sara together... and it has NOTHING to do w/ looks... It doesn't matter if one is more beautiful than the other, but somehow they're just an odd-pairing couple to me :unsure:

sarNie Egg
I think they look a lot alike. and you know what they say..... soul mates usually look alike, and they look like they can be brother and sister, just look at their face! They make a great couple.

sulad

sarNie Adult
charm said:
I could never really imagine paul & sara together... and it has NOTHING to do w/ looks... It doesn't matter if one is more beautiful than the other, but somehow they're just an odd-pairing couple to me :unsure:
[post="151093"][/post]​
What! They're dating! Omg! Wow! Totally agree with Charm!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I dont remember any news about paul dating or going out with sara. He did have a girlfriend who's not in the entertainment industry but they broke up already.

That is suppose to be a scene in a lakorn. They're just practicing it. Should be airring soon.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with Mae. She's way too too pretty for Paul. I still question myself everyday ....how he gets to play the leading actor. Sorry to disappoint his fans:(.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Paul's a great actor even though his looks aren't too keen. But... to have a good actor, in my opinion, is wayyyy better than having a HOT/Sexy actor that can't ACT AT ALL. -_- :D