P'Bird new MV Feat. Anne/ken

tinah

sarNie Coma
its call "Tieng Gun TumMai"

thanx to nat for the translation

'Bird' praised Love! Cheering for 'Anne-Ken'...Tieng Gun TumMai?

What does tired mean" To take a rest, but Bird Thongchai McIntyre doesn't know what it means, all he knows is because of "love" that's why he wanted everyone to see his face often and sing songs for everyone to listen. Now Bird is hurrying to release the single "Tieng Gun TumMai" in his new album. Our crew went behind the scene of the music vdo, and was not dissapointed because both Ken Theeradeth and Anne Thongprasom was able to act angry/cute toward each other (they acted Por ynae mae gnon)

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i cant wait to see this mv of them i cant get enough of ann and ken...i hope someone uploads it somehow lolz

.diane.

Media Fanatic
the song is really cute. very upbeat popish beat and the mv should be airing on five live friday ^_^

i can't wait for p'bird's new album :D but i think he needs a haircut lol....the song is perfect for the two.... "why argue?"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I grew up listening to P'Bird and I still love him!!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
those pics makes me smile! it's like a continuation of Oum Ruk..without the baby. I cant WAIT for the video!! Theyre really promoting Ann and Ken...i so want them to be a real couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix of the mv!!..omg..this really brings back memories of oum ruk.. :wub: anne/ken is soo freaking cute together!..i love the last pic when they are fighting on the couch..it reminds me of the street scene :lol: thanx to nat!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
awwww!! thanks tinah!! youre the bringer of good news (usually). :lol: The wedding pics looks like the ones from Oum Ruk. You think they used those?

I loved Willy and Ann...now Ken and Ann is my favourite couple! Ann just rocks!

tinah

sarNie Coma
awwww!! thanks tinah!! youre the bringer of good news (usually).  The wedding pics looks like the ones from Oum Ruk. You think they used those?

I loved Willy and Ann...now Ken and Ann is my favourite couple! Ann just rocks!
lol..np..yep those are the wedding pix from oum ruk..i think this mv was ment for oum ruk.. :D

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thankz tinah so much for sharing the mv :D ... ann and ken are so0o cute together... i love the mv

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
This mv reminds me of Full house. LOL...the wedding pic, the house, even Ann's hair. Ann and Ken are just so adorable!!! Bird, I swear he never ages!