Peck, Aof, Ice together AGAIN?

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutely loved these three together. They help bring out each others' personalities even more. I read somewhere that they might get back together because the feedback was so good. They are all so talented! I love it when they sing loog-thoong. ICE---always so fresh and energized! and love when he sings loog-thoong...drop dead AMAZING. oh and love it when ice len look kor---think that's what it is called. Aof-breathtaking voice and his eyes along with his smooth voice is so his trademark! oh and he is so funny. Peck--powerful voice along with adapting looks to go along with current trends. He is so silly at times and loves when he tries to speak korean! hehe. Overall they are all talented and have their own unique styles. I hope that they are able to reunite!!!!

But what is up with ICE...haven't heard him since his variety concert.(is it because grammy doesn't wanna sign him and extend his contract?) I think a person with such talent would be in the news daily or an update at least with new songs on the way. Aof and Peck are constantly seen at events and stuff,not a bad thing, but what happen to the Ice? Would you guys like to see them back together? I know i surely would! (i didn't know peck at all prior to there get-together and i found out he was the artist that sang the song i was searching for for so long).

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it's true. I absolutely would love to see these three boys get together again and do another album. I love their first album. Yep they are all very talented, I love their voices!!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think I could have said it better myself :)

Ice was quiet for awhile as there was question on whether or not they could work out a contract with each other. But not to worry, rumor is that a new Ice song should be out within a few months (crossing fingers and hoping). But Ice has been taking a lot of time off to travel and stuff, as for the past couple of years he's been nothing but non stop work.

Aof, even though his eyes scare the bejeezus out of me, is a great singer

Peck... love this man, i believe he's under exacts music label now. i love his past few songs that he has i hope the quality of his songs keep getting better because he has such a great voice and is a pretty good dancer