Pei's New Look

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
he looks much cuter with the short hair
i'm glad you finally decided to cut it...now he has more of my attention
he looks like Son!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
he looks good now with the short hair, i thought he was soooo ogleee when i first saw him. but he look okay with the new look at least better than before, lolz.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, he does look like Son. He looks so much better. I think guys should just stick to short hair.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
hehehe i just had my long hair chopped too.....he look heaps better now^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it finally confirmed!!! GOSH!! FINALLY.. I EKPT SEEING HIM WITH LONG N SHORT HAIR... HEHE..

YAY FINALLY... LOL..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
he look way better now...I really love his character in his lakorn with aump...it would be much kuter if his hair was short in there or maybe toward the end of the lakorn he cut his hair...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Wow my mom is sooooo gonna eat her words...she was like that guy is soooo ooooggglyyy...I told her he's actually not bad. He's actually really good looking. It's just he has to have a good reason for keeping his hair long in the lakorn right? Hehehehe!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
he does look better with short hair :D he finally got it cut ^^
This is all I can say: Pae may have long or short hair,for me he is still gorgeously goodlooking.
His long hair in the drama with AumP just suits his role being a rocker,right?
But you guys are still right,Pae is more handsome now than before.It's just that whatever his hairstyle is,I still admire him.
It's so extraordinary that even while his hair is being cut by the barber,the cam is rolling. That is so amusing for me,and I do like it.
The more I'm falling in love with this actor now hahaha...