p'ek and n'ek that can sing

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aof was da youngest brother in dat one. i didn't really count him as pra'ek in dat lakorn cause aum was pra'ek it was mostly bout aum. i liked aof a lot in dat one though. he was so cute but such a dumbass LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^TRUE. i like the model scene .. he's hilarious !!! i think he's p'ek in there .. and since he's p'rai ..he can also be p'ek too ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he said he don't wanna take any pra'ek roles though. i don't mind i like seein him as raay lol are u watchin athithaan rak? right now it's like he's pra'ek LOL he's always w/ pim

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
can anyone post clips or songs that these n'eks and p'eks sing the best in?...i love Anne T. voice...especially when she sang Saraparp...for guys...the only one i can think of is por and Cee..they sing really well..havent really heard other n'eks or p'eks sing

Ana

sarNie Adult
Stars that I think can sing are:

Cee Siwat
Pinky Sawika
Noon W
Por N
Amy K
Chompoo Araya
TangMo
Au N

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
ACTRESS (THAT CAN SING) ACTRESS (THAT CAN'T SING)
Araya A. Harget ........................ Yardthip
Tangmo ................................Kob S.
Pinky S. ................................Noon W.
Amy Amika ................................Bee Mitka
Yui Jiranan
Benz P.
Janie T. (ok)
Bua (Beam Sis)

ACTOR (THAT CAN SING) ACTOR (THAT CAN'T SING)
Cee S. ...................................Tik J.
Vier ...................................Por N.
Por T.

OK NOW.........THAT ALL I CAN THINK OF......

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
There are a lot that are good but the ones that surprise me the most is Cee. I think he has a great voice. Kob, she improved a lot. Aof Pongsak is one of the best Thai singer I've seen. He has such a strong voice. Benz is great too, she can sing a lot of different types of songs. I love Mos's songs especially the slow songs.

cecilia

Staff member
he said he don't wanna take any pra'ek roles though. i don't mind i like seein him as raay lol are u watchin athithaan rak? right now it's like he's pra'ek LOL he's always w/ pim
i noticed that too .. every time, i try in a new episode . i see aof with pim .. i watched it here and there but damn. i lOVE AOF'S VOICE :wub:

KRYSTAL i laughed at AE . .i dont' know. the way she sung the song cracked me up .. :loool: .. maybe her tone and her twisting up and down voice ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol da only time i heard janie sing was in da bloopers of dat one lakorn she did w/ ken their 2nd one. dat was funnyyyy lol so i dunno how she sound when she's actually trying to sound good haha man i'm dying to get sawan bieng's ending song

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I want that song so bad too Diamend!
i keep checkin at his forum to see if deres any links to it or somethin. if it's available online somebody at his forum would have already spotted it. i been searchin myself too. a lot of people been requesting it on da radio too. ahhhh i want dat song!!! aw i just found out dat dis song is one of da songs in his 4th album

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i keep checkin at his forum to see if deres any links to it or somethin. if it's available online somebody at his forum would have already spotted it. i been searchin myself too. a lot of people been requesting it on da radio too. ahhhh i want dat song!!! aw i just found out dat dis song is one of da songs in his 4th album

waiiit who sings the ending song? >.O

-Edit nvm I figured out its aof; lmao;

nina07

sarNie Adult
well..weir and cee could definetly sing...umm...for the nang eks...pinky....kwan...[alexandra] haha um...idk