peppers new lakorn!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
heck yeah it's a must see. lol i swear pang's character looks like she's going to cause problems for ann and pepper. hehe so happy!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
yay! I can't wait to see how this one is going to develope since their last one wasn't a very good one. I hope that the script is good and interesting. Anyone know the storyline or anything?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But its not a sure thing right if Ann and Pepper will be the main couple? or if Pepper will even get with Ann because Pang is playing twins unless one twin is evil and that better be the case or else I'd be mad and wanna strangle the producer...

vongpacsun

sarNie Egg
so on tvpool pang said she was going to play one good and one bad so more then likely pepper and ann are going to get with each other...im sooo glad to see them together again!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Mother F'er......i didnt know this lakorn was commming out................ahhhhhhhh i cant wait to watch it again...they all look so good and omgosher Pang looks pretty :wub: with her makeup...hehe snap's i feel so excited like watch Ley Rahtree again....lmfao......... YAY for ANN and Pepper!!!! :yahoo:

Merit

sarNie Adult
can't wait they look so great together. so excited. Even better because Ann and Pepper might get together...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope they get together LOL or else someone's getting strangled *glares at girls who posted in this thread* LOl and I Hope they are the main characters.. Although I love Oh .. I'm not feeling Him and Pang as main characters LOL cause Pepper and Ann will definately Outshine them if they are the supporting characters... which would be an embarassment so therefore I think they should skip the trouble and let Ann and Pepper be main characters

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMGosher they are remaking the Kularp Kow Lakorn from Nui and Johnny? damn i love this movie, i have it on VHS still....ahhhhh this is even greater news that it's the remake from this movie.....it's going to be so romantic and sweet cause i love this lakorn....heheh i cried at the end, badly tooo...heheh i'm so ready to watch it and especially when it's going to be a Xact Drama....hell yes :yahoo: next lakorn i'll be looking foward to!!!!!! everyone get your tissue's ready cause it's a sad one!!! :lmao:

natty

Chubs
WHOOHOOOO Oh and Pang too!!!! yay.. cant wait to watch this..

wait.. lek this is a remake of koolarb kao? i dont quite remember it.. does the second couple get together too? if not i'm not watching!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
uhh..yeah ann and pepper better be the leads other wise it's going to suck. hehe i soo can't wait. i'm ready for this lakorn to air man.

natty

Chubs
oh wait. i remember koolarb kao now lol durrr.. that wast he one i talked about with noos and johnny lol no lek.. this isnt a remake of koolarb kao ja..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pepper N ANN!! LOL if they don't end up together I'm strangling some people Lets see

P'Lek first
Mommy natty 2nd

And whomever else posted in this thread

Kat 3rd

^_^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Shit..... Jae Natty, your comments gotten me...okay my bad....damn i was really was waiting for the kularp kow remake....sigh it's okay, their just waiting for me to star as the nang'eak......and which pra'eak would i choose to be pra'eak? hmmmm i want an old one, who can i choose....i choose u....... chakrit....hahahhahah!!! lau len nah!!!!

anyways yes my bad, i read it wrong, this is the remake of Oliver, Lookade, and Sinjai's lakorn....this one's drama outta the wazoo! all i had to say is that Sinjai in this lakorn was a good-looking old fart nang'eak who's never likes to let go of her goodlooking pra'eak!!!! damn i want her job atm...hehhe i think this one was alrighty....i just wish Oliver was the pra'eak again cause that man's so damn handsome!! :wub:

okay nong'tina u can strangle me all u want, as ong as Jae NATTY's included!!! hahah :yahoo: :lol:

natty

Chubs
wait this is a remake of oliver nok and lookade's lakorn? are you sure? cus in that one lookade doesnt have a twin.. and they said that pang is going to play twin right?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh yeah forgot about tinah she thought she was gonna get away she be first LOL then P'lek then you mommy LOL and then Kat haha

Yes Pang Will Play twins in this lakorn o___O

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wait this is a remake of oliver nok and lookade's lakorn? are you sure? cus in that one lookade doesnt have a twin.. and they said that pang is going to play twin right?
dude i am lost too...but there was a lakorn call Maya Rissiya that..damn i'm lost now.....blame it all on me.. i dont know and i dont care anymore!!!! all i can think about atm is P'Wan!!! lol and maybe alittle of Oliver!! so is this not going to be a remake? or is it? i'm lost? i really think that they need to rename the title's of the lakorn cause it's so confusing!!!!