peter corp dyrendal getting married...expecting baby!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Thookatha said:
my husband, peter corp dryendal, and i are going to have to divorce bc he plans to marry another woman on october 5th....AND they are expecting a child!! someone just kill me. wahhhhhh!!!!!

http://youtu.be/5Qrg_jT_PFE...see for yourself!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Awh, now, now, I'm sure your other husbands will keep you company. :console: Other fishes in the sea! Congrats to Peter! He looks so darn happy! Er, miserable, for your sake, Thookatha! :D :coverlaf:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahah. It's okay. I know how you feel. 

Congrats to him and his soon to be wife and mother of his child. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Awh, now, now, I'm sure your other husbands will keep you company. :console: Other fishes in the sea! Congrats to Peter! He looks so darn happy! Er, miserable, for your sake, Thookatha! :D :coverlaf:
lool, so u seem to know me well! or else u wouldnt have mentioned my other husbands. 555 thank u for lending ur shoulders....*tear drop tear drop*

AikOm^_^

Thookatha said:
lool, so u seem to know me well! or else u wouldnt have mentioned my other husbands. 555 thank u for lending ur shoulders....*tear drop tear drop*

Because...*whisper* I'm like that, too. :secret: :shutup: Shhhhh! Ah, I remember my first divorce...wait, actually, I don't! I went through too many divorces to remember which one was the first! :loool: It's never-ending! I must have been through COUNTLESS marriages, divorces, and remarriages! It's ok, you can cry on my shoulders. :console: I'll cry with you! :weep: :teary: :cry1: :lmao:

phatman said:
I was once engaged to him, but married Patson instead. Haha.

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: *Taking a deep breath* Calm down, now, Maiko... :phew:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Because...*whisper* I'm like that, too. :secret: :shutup: Shhhhh! Ah, I remember my first divorce...wait, actually, I don't! I went through too many divorces to remember which one was the first! :loool: It's never-ending! I must have been through COUNTLESS marriages, divorces, and remarriages! It's ok, you can cry on my shoulders. :console: I'll cry with you! :weep: :teary: :cry1: :lmao:

Haha. I see we all have similar lives. Haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
phatman said:
I was once engaged to him, but married Patson instead. Haha.

you married my ex-husband!!  awww, im so glad he found someone that will be good to him!  he and i parted on good terms...
Maiko^_^ said:

ME TOO!  SAME EXACT CONFUSION, MIX-UP, AND MARRIAGES!!  MY LONG LOST SISTER!! 
phatman said:
Haha. I see we all have similar lives. Haha.
YES!

Maiko^_^ said:
I thought I was the only one, but I guess not!

NO!!!

THERE THERE, GIRLS!  SEE IT THIS WAY...INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING WHAT ENDED, WE CAN REMEMBER WHAT STARTED WITH ALL OUR HUSBANDS...AND WISH THEM WELL.  THAT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMBLE!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Your ex husband?? Of how many years?! He didn't tell me that. Haha. I guess that just shows how handsome he is. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

Thookatha said:
you married my ex-husband!!  awww, im so glad he found someone that will be good to him!  he and i parted on good terms...

ME TOO!  SAME EXACT CONFUSION, MIX-UP, AND MARRIAGES!!  MY LONG LOST SISTER!! 
YES!

NO!!!

THERE THERE, GIRLS!  SEE IT THIS WAY...INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING WHAT ENDED, WE CAN REMEMBER WHAT STARTED WITH ALL OUR HUSBANDS...AND WISH THEM WELL.  THAT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMBLE!!
phatman said:
Your ex husband?? Of how many years?! He didn't tell me that. Haha. I guess that just shows how handsome he is. Hehe.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :loool: You two are killing me here! :rofl: Too funny and adorable! :kiss: Awh! Glad we're here for each other! :grouphug: Thookatha, long-lost sister(s) indeed! :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
phatman said:
hmmmmm, we were together for roughly 5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 19 hours, 6 mins, and 44 seconds....ROUGHLY.  im sorry he didn't tell you about our past!!  his hotness can be blinding sometimes so you don't really think to question this kind of stuff.  the same thing happened with me while i was with him.  just so many secrets.  when we split, i was fortunate enough to have had peter in my life...first as a friend...and then as..."more"...*ahem*...unfortunately, i can't kiss and tell.  UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW...I CAN PUT THE SPOILER UP!  :bhehe:

Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: :lmao3: :loool: You two are killing me here! :rofl: Too funny and adorable! :kiss: Awh! Glad we're here for each other! :grouphug: Thookatha, long-lost sister(s) indeed! :D
thanks, sister!  BUT if EVER i black out and verbally murder you over a man, I'M SORRY!!!!  i don't really mean it!  i would just be talking out of my uncontrollable sluttiness!!   :weep: 

AikOm^_^

Thookatha said:
hmmmmm, we were together for roughly 5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 19 hours, 6 mins, and 44 seconds....ROUGHLY.  im sorry he didn't tell you about our past!!  his hotness can be blinding sometimes so you don't really think to question this kind of stuff.  the same thing happened with me while i was with him.  just so many secrets.  when we split, i was fortunate enough to have had peter in my life...first as a friend...and then as..."more"...*ahem*...unfortunately, i can't kiss and tell.  UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW...I CAN PUT THE SPOILER UP!  :bhehe:

thanks, sister!  BUT if EVER i black out and verbally murder you over a man, I'M SORRY!!!!  i don't really mean it!  i would just be talking out of my uncontrollable sluttiness!!   :weep:

I'm seriously running out of laughs over here... I know! I'll borrow Spicy's emoticons! :D

Whahahahahahahahaha!!! You two crack me up! And Thookatha, it's okay if you "accidentally" verbally murder me. :wink: I would totally understand. :yes: Geez, I'm kind of scared to ask who are your current and ex-husbands/fiancés/boyfriends, etc. :nailbiter: Ooh, I would LOVE to know more about you and Peter's time together. :pervie: Please, do tell! I want to compare! :fanfic:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:

Ah! So he's been cheating on me!!!?? I've been with him since I was...God knows how old I was!! Haha. With you my friend??? Oh well, :whisper: I kind of did too...with Peter......and Ken, and Tik, and Cee, and Rome, and Tui, and Num, and...the list goes on. HAHAHA. Oops.

You wanna talk now, huh? Well talk it out sista! Haha. Secrets out already.