Peter Corp Dyrendal's Comeback on TrueLoveNextDoor

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yep that's Beau. He plays Kun Vee in the sitcom.

SAIFAH==== How long have you been watching the show? And are you team V or Joe :lol: I feel like it's mostly me and karenmoo on this forum who are fans ^_^ If other peeps are watching it show yourselves :p so we can get a thread going.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this show so hard :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
TEAM JOE!! OMG iTS SOO FUNNY!! i BE LAUGHiNG HEKKA HARD.
iVE BEEN WATCHinG iT FOR A LOOOOOOOOONG WHiLE NOW. VEE iS SOO DORKY NERDY AND FUNNY. ESPECiALLY THE FiRST EP WHEN HE MOVED iN. AT DiNNER iT WAS HiLARiOUS.

GOD i HOPE SUNNY CHANGES HiS CLOTHES NOW! LOL!! AND AT LEAST GET A BATHROOM iN HiS ROOM. HE iS SUCH A FREE LOADER LMAO!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
TEAM JOE!! OMG iTS SOO FUNNY!! i BE LAUGHiNG HEKKA HARD.
iVE BEEN WATCHinG iT FOR A LOOOOOOOOONG WHiLE NOW. VEE iS SOO DORKY NERDY AND FUNNY. ESPECiALLY THE FiRST EP WHEN HE MOVED iN. AT DiNNER iT WAS HiLARiOUS.

GOD i HOPE SUNNY CHANGES HiS CLOTHES NOW! LOL!! AND AT LEAST GET A BATHROOM iN HiS ROOM. HE iS SUCH A FREE LOADER LMAO!
YEAHHHH TEAM JOE (Virtual High-5) Episodes 1,2,3 are the foundation of the characters of the show fo sho; Joe dancing at Kun Vee's party was AMAZING ahahhahhaa. Vee's funny too, but I don't know I'm not one to get into nerds. LOL only Joe can make a sloppy-free-loading scrub look adorable :wub: :wub: YEAH this show is so dang funny, I'm glad I decided to watch it. YAY for us!

Saifah

bite me x___
YAY FOR US. i HAVENT HAD TiME TO WATCH THE LASTEST EPiSODE BUT i WiLL CATCH UP.
THiS SiTCOM iS FUNNY LiKE PEN TOR BUT WAYYY FUNNiER!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
YAY FOR US. i HAVENT HAD TiME TO WATCH THE LASTEST EPiSODE BUT i WiLL CATCH UP.
THiS SiTCOM iS FUNNY LiKE PEN TOR BUT WAYYY FUNNiER!
Pen Tor is the one with Chakrit right? I think I saw a little bit of it by chance last week and it seemed like a dramedy... While truelovenextdoor is straight up comedy and a parody of their careers. I saw a little bit of Tik J's sitcom too and that one is retarded funny, where I think each episode has a different music video and song about random subjects; the one I saw was something about "Men Ma" (period cycles) hahhaha.........But anyway I'm not trying to get into another sitcom, TrueLove Will do. I'm so glad there's more of us watching it from here....Now I know there'll be a little more value and interest into me bringing over news and pics for the show...I just want to pimp this show, everyone should enjoy this....and I don't know I'm on a comedy kick right now with this and Jaew Jai rai :D

Saifah

bite me x___
i ONLY WATCH PEN TOR AND TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR.
PEN TOR iS PRETTY FUNNY BUT iN THE END, THERE'S A LESSON TO THE EP THATS WHY I LiKE iT.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yay! more fans of TLND! haha i don't think paula is leaving next episode righhhttt? :) and yes, Joe may be slopppy & free loading.. but hes soo freaaakin hot! hahaaha and coool :D

m3lhouse! i love your sig picture w/ kwanjai's dream family. haahahaha, they fond the right kids to play that part too! look at them! they're both look-krueng lookin' LOL!

well since you guys are talking about other sitcoms.. haha i watch TLND & Pen Tor & Baan Nee Mee Rak w/ Captain.. I think Pen Tor is okay, i just love the chemistry with the whole cast in there! and i agree SAIFAH, you do learn a lesson after each ep. :) plus, Baan Nee Mee Rak is a great show to, its hilariouss :) I didn't like tik's sitcom, it was weiird.. old jokes. lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yay! more fans of TLND! haha i don't think paula is leaving next episode righhhttt? :) and yes, Joe may be slopppy & free loading.. but hes soo freaaakin hot! hahaaha and coool :D

m3lhouse! i love your sig picture w/ kwanjai's dream family. haahahaha, they fond the right kids to play that part too! look at them! they're both look-krueng lookin' LOL!
Yeah those kids are adorable :wub: They look just like the kids that Joe and Kwanjai would have together....and Sunny was so cute with them :wub: :wub: Live alone my ass, he needs to be someone's daddy heheh.

Lol, someone on the TLND board wrote "...It's true love next door, not true love next floor..." hahhaha I think I missed it but Pkong supposedly built a seventh floor ^_^ Hehe, we're not worried, Kwanjai's not going anywhere...episode three season 2 and all :lol: Here's some spoiler pics for next week's episode, Sunny's playing and singing again...I love it when he does. I wish I was Paula sometimes.

And because I'm bored on this Sunday night and because we love him...SUNNY PIC SPAM

This last picture is of him and his co-host from a show he co-hosts called, "Neung Wun Diew Gun." It's a show where they document/interview people, topics, etc. bringing an inside perspective on it. It's pretty interesting and you get more of Sunny. In one episode, Sunny assumed the life of a blind person and they interviewed a blind guy who happened to be a pretty descent musician. Sunny seemed really moved by it :wub: It's really good. Him and the other guy balance and play off each other well check it out if you're interested. Episodes I'd recommend are the Muay Thai one, although it makes Sunny look like a sissy, Thai instruments really really interesting, and the behind the scenes and life of a boran actor, they do a little skit HILARITY. Link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jull8080

YES I am very bored and very dedicated to Sunny ahhahah :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
I USED TO WATCH BAAN NEE ME RUK BUT i DiDNT LiKE iT SO i STOPPED. THE SiTCOM i REALLY MiSSED THE MOST iS BOON DEE PEE KHOOM. iTS THE ONE WITH THE MOR PEE AND JAKACHAN WAS iN iT. iT WAS HiLARiOUS.

i KNOW i DONT SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE WATCHING TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR. iTS REALLY REALLY FUNNY.
i REALLY LiKE YOUR SiGGiE M3LHOUSE AND THANKS FOR THE PiCS.
THE LADY THAT PLAY AS THiDA iS SOO FUNNY!! SHE'S MY FAVORiTE!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i KNOW i DONT SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE WATCHING TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR. iTS REALLY REALLY FUNNY.
i REALLY LiKE YOUR SiGGiE M3LHOUSE AND THANKS FOR THE PiCS.
THE LADY THAT PLAY AS THiDA iS SOO FUNNY!! SHE'S MY FAVORiTE!!
Definitely, I think if anyone watches the first three episodes they'll just fall in love with it. How could they not....People need to know what we understand, TLND is amazing! Cute, FUNNY, different, touching....(GTH production company is really good with producing work that's heartwarming, nostalgic while hip and cool at the same time. I want to work for them, girl can dream...I'll be around Sunny and Pae allllllll day :wub: ) I started on episode 7 because the whole Sunny Aom P pic scandal and I thought he was hot so I wanted to check out his work and that was the first thing of his that I saw and it was a perfect episode to get into because he did a cover of Big Ass for Paula and he was sooo sweet in that episode until Peak showed up :lol: from then on, I finished all of season 1 in about 2 and 1/2 days :lol: It's a really fun sitcom, I'm trying to get anyone I know who can understand Thai, even when they don't watch Thai entertainment stuff at all to watch it...sharing the joy hahah

Really want Saturday to get here so P Kong can be gone, Peter's guest appearance is a failure. I haven't really been enjoying his episodes at all.

I'm friend's with Opal, girl that plays Tida on Facebook, and she says that Ton Kao's and Tor's dad is going to make an appearance soon...should be good because I think the guest actor might be some macho boxer if google and wikipedia did not fail me :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG SUNNY DiDNT EVEN CHANGE CLOTHES YET! i LOVE THiDA AND TON KAO. GEEZ THEY ARE SOO FUNNY!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMG SUNNY DiDNT EVEN CHANGE CLOTHES YET! i LOVE THiDA AND TON KAO. GEEZ THEY ARE SOO FUNNY!!
The shirt can stay, but the high water pants can go :lol:

Were you or were you not surprised that the actor playing thon kao is straight???? Too good to be true...He's so good. Ton Kao and Tida share the same oneliner that is one of my top 10 quotes from the show, " EE PRAI!" Their delivery of it is just TOO GOOD.

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL OMG REALLY WOW HE iS GOOD!!
WELL THEY MADE VEE CHANGED YA KNOW HE GOT RiD OF HiS DORKiNESS GLASSES
THEY SHOULD AT LEAST MAKE EE JOE CHANGE TOO LMAO!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOL OMG REALLY WOW HE iS GOOD!!
WELL THEY MADE VEE CHANGED YA KNOW HE GOT RiD OF HiS DORKiNESS GLASSES
THEY SHOULD AT LEAST MAKE EE JOE CHANGE TOO LMAO!!
HA...you know the same Joe outfit doesn't really bother me, it's cute and the "it's me" shirt is pretty fly. I wish I coulda bought it, they sold out in like three days... <_< And Vee's make over didn't help him all too much he's still a dork.

I think they might just make Joe rich or a celebrity musician to be toe to toe with K Vee. But I would say Joe edges him out because, honestly, with little bias :p, I feel like everyone knows and wants Joe and Kwanjai and the foundations there. Kwanjai seems to like LIKE Joe, while she likes the idea of K Vee. What bothers me is how long can a show with this particular concept last for?

Saifah

bite me x___
GOD i HOPE iT'LL GO ON. LOL MAKE JOE RiCH. YEA i THiNK KWANJAi SHOULD END UP WiTH HiM.
BUT REMEMBER WHAT THiDA TOLD HER ABOUT HER FORTUNE?? iT CAN BE ANYONE.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Link to an interview with the Sunny, Beau, Paula, and Opal at the Meet n Greet party. It's really funny, mostly them roasting Paula about her lack of fluency in Thai and them giving shout outs to each other. Really cute. Oh, when Sunny was like "...yea Paula still spells 'kee' with this vowel..." Opal was like well can you speak French, he said 'au voir' and 'bon jour' in a really really REALLY cute way. Enjoy :wub:

http://tv.gmember.com/tv_play_starwar.php?starwar_id=25