Petition to free the hmong people

onlyone

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone i don't know if you know about this petition to free the hmong people but if you haven't sign up for it and would like to go to this site

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/...?ltl=1176246088

They're goal is to reach 10,000 people but so far they bearly have 2,000. I strongly feel that the hmong people of laos should be freed from this prosicution, if you feel the same way please sign up for this petition and tell your friends.
Thanks!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
i'm in.......anything for a more peaceful world is totally me...i'll spread to news around and get all my friends to hop in.....:D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
so this petition is to free hmong peeps in laos? n what happen after we reach the amount?

im all for it n all but u shuld give a brief description..

onlyone

sarNie Egg
If you read on the website it say:

Sign this petition; it will be forwarded onto the Court of Human Justice in the Netherlands, who will hopefully do something as soon as possible about this terrible occurance. If nothing is done it could be too late. The children and woman have already been taken away and their where abouts are unknown.

My parents says that if the petition reach it's goal of 10,000 then maybe the laotion government might break off a part of Laos for the Hmong people, but i'm not sure either.