Peun Ruk Peun Rai

shubby

sarNie Adult
here is a summary...CREDITS TO ARAYA ENGLISH FORUM..bye mann, and Vanida..

summary of lakorn thanks to thaidramafan

Traijagon and Triitape are best friends. Traijagon has no parents.He lives with physically handicapped person's younger sister Khluawal and grandmother. Triitape grew up in the family who did not endure fighting. He thought that he slips out poverty some day. Father of Triitape is struck dead, and mother has gotten busted. Triitape will live with Traijagon. Triitape did rape to Khluawal.But,Traijagon and grandmother didn't know that.

Traijagon and Triitape enter the university that was the dream. They falls in love with idol Wetita of Department of Literature. However, Wetita comes to like Traijagon. Triitape envied and had a grudge against Traijagon. Sriiran is a daughter of the president of popular paper. Sriiran didn't say who she is. Sriiran did not told feelings though she comes to like him. Triitape was not interested in Sriiran at all.

Traijagon and Triitape were worried about who will be ther NO.1 the end of the year. The high achiever was able to find employment in popular paper by the custom without the test. Triitape put the anesthetic in the drink of Traijagon the day before of the test.Traijagon was not possible to go for the examination. Triitape became 1st place.Traijagon came to say meant congratulation sincerely when Triitape went the newspaper frist time.

Traijagon said to try joining a newspaper by a general examination. Sriiran goes to study to foreign countries. Traijagon works at father Wichai of Wetita's restaurant while taking the test of the newspaper many times. Wichai likes Traijagon who is hard worker and honest. Triitape puts the advertisement of the restaurant on the newspaper for Wichai and helped business of the restaurant. And, Traijagon passes the test of the newspaper.

The interview the day od Triitape,Triitape stealed money of Wichai, and putting the guilt on in Traijagon. The morning comes, and Wichai says that Traijagon stole money and puts out the commotion. Wichai dashes out to the road, and kneaded to the car while corresponding to Traijagon. Wichai has become lame. When the police examined Traijagon, the bank account of Traijagon had been gotten stolen money and money of this amount almost. The truth was not able to be spoken though the money was winning money that the grandmother hits the dark lottery.Because grandmother was scared that the grandmother will be arested. Triitape speaks Traijagon was catched by the police to his newspaper. The informal decision of Traijagon became a cancellation. Traijagon will go to the jug. Triitape becomes kindly and looks after Wichai. Triitape took Wichai to the physical therapy, and fix artificial leg. Wichai asks Wetita to marry with Triitape.Because Wichai becomes lame , and cannot manage the restaurant. Traijagon told Wetita to separate from him who has not the future and to marry Triitape.

The marriage of Triitape and Wetita was the saddest and gladdest events for Traijagon. Triitape succeeds fast while Traijagon is in the prison. And, an affair is had with boss's Jiirawan. The problem is not in the Triitape home either. However, Sriiran who is the only daughter of the president of the newspaper comes back from going abroad to study. She becomes beautiful, and Triitape is glancing in Sriiran who has taken the doctor's degree of economics. Triitape became wanted the marriage to Sriiran by all means and becoming the owner of the newspaper. Triitape began to desert the family. Traijagon has released from the prison.He works as a driver in the newspaper for a year. The pressman can take a rest, and, instead, Traijagon will cover one day. The photograph can be a good doing, and Sriiran will employ Traijagon as a pressman. Triitape fights against Wetita, and said that he wasnts to divorce. As for Triitape, Wetita did not know the pregnancy. Triitape drew out all money of Wetita, and prepared the divorce, it did. Triitape spoke to Sriiran the house to have been driven out by wife's father. He speeks to Sriiran that Triitape divorces now.

When Wichai knows that Triitape steals money in reality and Traijagon was trapped,Wichai abuses Triitape. Triitape burns, and Wichai is pushed away. Wichai strikes the head and has died. While working near Traijagon,Sriiran knows that Traijagon is reliable and with complete self-confidence. Sriiran likes Traijagon.

Triitape starts divorcing Wetita hurrying up. Triitape told Wetita to return to be a lover of Traijagon. Wetita starts being reconciled with Traijagon because she is already helpless. How will the whereabouts of love of four people become?

vina_lek

omg! Whoa! Note is really a villain in this one. His character doesn't sound good at all. I wonder how Note will do w/ this character. I'll still adore him though. :wub: I had no idea that this lakorn would be so dramatic. From the MV, I thought it was such a HS love type of drama.

Who plays Wetita & Sirian?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
this lakorn doesn't seem interesting. i like amy, but what is her role. how come she wasn't mentioned? amy is such a great actress and i think she can act better than araya. for some reason, araya is fading..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just watched the first episode and from the looks of the theme songs Note is going to be one bad a**! However, it seems like a good lakorn and i am going to continuing watching it.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i just saw episode 1 earlier, and i like it...love the theme song..wonder who sing it..hehhee...kinda feel bad for NOte cus his dad died...but i'm sure he's gonna be a bad ass.....can't wait for more...

vina_lek

I haven't watched the lakorn yet, but I got a chance to watch the beginning and end theme song...whoa! :w000t:

yui15

sarNie Elites
I love the songs to this lakorn. Araya has a really good voice. I think Amy is singing a song for this lakorn too, but I haven't heard it.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Does anyone know who sang the beginning song. I really love Araya's voice too for the ending song and I hope Amy does sing too because Amy has a really good singing voice. I hope its going to be a happy ending for all 4 ppl but by the looks of it i have some doubts. :(

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
hey! is it finally out?! i really wanted to see note and araya.. pairs up....(wanted to see if she's better with him or with oh!)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
God, Note is so hot... But I think I'm going to have to pass this lakorn up... I feel sad-ending written all over it..... I'll just spare myself the moping/balling/crying moment whenever when I get this feeling.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Traijagon is the other p'ek...love his character...the nice and gentleman

Triitape is play by Note who is the villian of the story

Wetita is play by Araya....who is the sweet and lady like character

Sirian is play by Amy...who is a playing a boyish character...I love her character...she is funny...like her and p'ek...they are cute...Think she and the p'ek going to steal the show...they are awesomes...

I'll watch the lakorn for the new p'ek and Amy...Too bad the p'ek is not Cee..He could have play in this lakorn :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
shattered soul said:
i saw 1st epi. and i wi not cont. it eventho i Iuv note and araya........araya's song can teII the meanin of their Iove
[post="171248"][/post]​

I think that Araya's song kinda tells the meaning of her love w/Win not with Note. But I could be wrong! And yes Cee should've played in this movie w/Amy it would've been so cute!!!! :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love Amy's character here. She is cute, and Araya, her character just a little weak. I also like the other p'ek.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think Amy likes the other p'ek (what is his real name?) I don't like Note's character at all. I feel sorry for Arraya's character.

shubby

sarNie Adult
actually i'm so hooked to this lakorn, love Amy character so much..heheh...i wish that it will air everyday hehhehe....