Peun Ruk Peun Rai

i don't mind if Note dies..this guy is way to selfish..with Win who is his bestfriend, Win's sister who had HIS baby, Araya whom he claims to love that he manipulated everything unitl he got her, and everyone else who was good to him..this dude gots to go :angry:

khmerscene

sarNie Egg
anyone care to share the spoiler to us if they knoe it, i was wondering if note and araya will get each other at the end?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
On the first picture, the two on the back is win and amy right. It seems they are going to someplace. Can't wait to watch it. it is tomorrow morning.

Thank for sharing the pixs

i don't mind if Note dies..this guy is way to selfish..with Win who is his bestfriend, Win's sister who had HIS baby, Araya whom he claims to love that he manipulated everything unitl he got her, and everyone else who was good to him..this dude gots to go :angry:
I agree with you too.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Amy seems to get into Note trap. I just feel sorry for Araya more and more. I just dislike Note very much in here after each espi.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Amy seems to get into Note trap. I just feel sorry for Araya more and more. I just dislike Note very much in here after each espi.
I feel more sorry for Amy because she is the one that has nothing to do with this and Note is making his problems become hers. As for Araya, hopefully she does tell Note that she is pregnant with him even though I doubt that it would change him because Win's sister is pregnant with him and she can't even make him stay with her. Note just has a really big ego.

***Oh and when I downloaded episode 9 it was the same thing as episode 8 did anyone else have that problem or was it just me???

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Does anyone know who sang the beginning theme song? I am so confused! It sounds like Note but at the 7 see concert Win sang it so i am confused. Win has a good voice though i just found out, i didn't watch plik din soo dao so i didn't realize he had a good singing voice!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank for the picture. Oop Note turning more evil each esp. I just can't wait till everyone find out the truth about Note. and wonder what would happend.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, i was wondering if Win like Amy yet?? cus i know that Amy already in love with him...and that NOte guy he is so evil man...i wish that there was more sweet scene btw amy and win tho...cus they're too cute..heheh

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love the part when Win shell Amy from the gun and when Win wants hug Amy to show her that he cares and loves her. Now Win will have to choose btw Amy and Araya, it will be difficult for him. I can't wait till next part.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! now i'm watching episode 11 heheh..so cute tho..Win love Amy, but i guess that the feel bad for araya..that's why he always there for her..and make Amy jealous...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man everytime I watch this lakorn I am depressed. I feel so sorry for Amy, its obvious that she and Win has feelings for eachother but Araya has no one and so win has to take care of her. Poor Amy, she's too nice and I love the part that she told Win that he left her when she was hurt, when she had no one, I felt so sorry for her, I almost cried with her. But Cee will plop jai for her. lol. :D

NiTha

sarNie Adult
From the responses Note is evil. So is he really the p'ek in the lakorn, because i saw parts of this and i'm confused.

shubby

sarNie Adult
note is not the pa'ake in the lakorn..it's Win..he so adorable..man..is this lakorn ending soon or what?? cus i can't wait to see episode 12 2nite..hope they can catch nai yai...hehehhe...and Araya gotta amit the true that Win doesn't love her..he love amy...hehehehh

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
don't think win is the p'ke and than on the other hand note also
acting like once so i guess we just have to wait for the ending..do anyones has the summary to this lakorn..