Peung Kunya Leenuttapong Official Thread

lark4ever

sarNie Egg
Well....first of all not too sure if anyone had already start a thread about this beautiful actress....Peung....if not i would like to start off a topic thread for her. I am so inlove with Peung...because not all Thai actress has the look. Alot of viewer says she a little to chubby to be na'ek...but truly i disagree. One thing i dislike thai actress for one reason is that they are way too skinny...bony....too thin. At least carry some meat to make themselves look healthy. But for Peung...she is not too fat too skinny but just PERFECT the way she is. Her Innocence is just too sweet and drop gorgeous! Her doll face just so beautiful and the most kindest face ever! Many dislike her but she is new so there is really nothing to compare her for and judge her yet. Not too much bashing...but here on i will start this thread...for some reason if someone run a thread already please let me know.

*** If u do like her too...please do help with this thread...she needs to be heard...very under-rate yet soon to be popular! ****

* Name: Kunya Leenuttapong
* Nickname: Peung
* Profession: Actress, Model
* Date of birth: January 11, 1990
* Birthplace: ???
* Height: ???
* Star sign: ???
* Blood type: ???
* Marital Status:singel
* Hobbies: ???
* Education: Chulalongkorn University​

About Peung

Peung is a new leading actress for Exact, that has starting in many music video before getting her first acting career in "Tarb Sin Din Fah" which she was luck to act along side with Sam Yuranun and Mam Katheeleya. After this lakorn she lead her first role in "Ngao Asoke" along side with Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak, which this lakorn is a re-make.​

Dramas

* Tarb Sin Din Fah (Ch 5 and Apr 30, 2008)
* Ngao Asoke (2008) (Ch 5 and Jun 9, 2008)with Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak
* Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (2008) (Special Guest)(Ch 5)​

Commercial

* Citra
* Sheene’ Oil Free

Music Video

* Toe Ma Wa Ruk By: Bie The Star
* Bpen Faen Teo-Daa By: Free Play
* Doo lae kow hai dee dee By:Da Endorphine

Awards

* Siam dara awards​
.............................................................​
Hi did you know where you can get this song at:
* Doo lae kow hai dee dee By:Da Endorphine :blink:

To me I think she pretty and she is not fat, cause alot people she alot of the other stars was skinny that why they think she was fat. Also she still new that why she can't acting that goods, but if she play more lakorn she will be good like the others.

max

sarNie Elites
Peung Kanya is so adorable! I first saw her in the lakorn with Sam and Mam, where she payed as their daughter. I know that she played in Ngao Asoke, but I am not a fan of Pong so I did not watch it. I find her very cute! I am crossing my fingers for her and Bie to be paired up with each other because I imagine that they would be so cute together! I love Peung!

max

sarNie Elites
Music Video

Ahh! Seriously! I am going to go find it and watch it now even though I will not hear anything! LOL! Thanks so much!

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think she's fat but she does look older. I don't know why but the way she dresses and her hairstyle make me think to Aum Patcharapa.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
Just couple more photos of this Baby Doll...love her so much.

these three following pic...credited to Tina

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen her in any drama since Ngao Asoke. I love Peung; she's adorable, pretty and talented as a new actress. Really looking forward to her next project!

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! only 18, but she look very much older for her age. From watching the lakorn, she definitely have potential.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
eww i don't like her, she looks cross eyed. something is wrong with her eyes and she is not n'ek material to me.
I respect your opinion and so should you to respect others opinion..But ever since I've been in this forum which is many years now..You have been negative about almost every star in the topics I have been too..May I ask who DO you like..? Out of curiosity...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
first her body shape...now her eyes...wats wrong w/u ppl....who cares...Peung is perfect the way she is....n i don't really care how actors or actress look, it just depends on how they act...Peung is PERFECT the WAY she IS...n'ek material or not...i don't care...but i am looking forward to c wat this new doll will hit us next with...

max

sarNie Elites
Bie & Peung are one of them Thai Celebrity Fantasy Couples! LOL! I hope that they will star in a lakorn together, and hopefully date? LOL! Yay!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie & Peung are one of them Thai Celebrity Fantasy Couples! LOL! I hope that they will star in a lakorn together, and hopefully date? LOL! Yay!
want her to be with pong, they are so cuuute in "ngao asoke"

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This is my first time making a fanfic MV, hope you like it, Peung is one of the cast in here....

I just kinda did it for fun, don't take it too seriously...enjoy watching my first & last fanfic MV...
Sorry, if you can't understand the language, but I subtitle it too....

Here's the link below, enjoy your time...please leave a reasonable comment....Thank You....ENJOY!!! Bye bye...

BEWARE!!!!! I block ppl with bad comments........

True Love Still Exists Fanfic MV

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Picture of Peung in Bie MV Toe Ma Wa Ruk..

Credit to: GMM

thank you, amythao for the pics..I saw this MV too..really love the story in here and Peung is sooo cute..but I haven't see these pics before which is good that you shared here with us..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I loveee Pueng, She'es Gorgeous:DD I wish they'd promote her!!!!! Bie and Pueng look soooooo cute together, They should do a lakorn!!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Well....first of all not too sure if anyone had already start a thread about this beautiful actress....Peung....if not i would like to start off a topic thread for her. I am so inlove with Peung...because not all Thai actress has the look. Alot of viewer says she a little to chubby to be na'ek...but truly i disagree. One thing i dislike thai actress for one reason is that they are way too skinny...bony....too thin. At least carry some meat to make themselves look healthy. But for Peung...she is not too fat too skinny but just PERFECT the way she is. Her Innocence is just too sweet and drop gorgeous! Her doll face just so beautiful and the most kindest face ever! Many dislike her but she is new so there is really nothing to compare her for and judge her yet. Not too much bashing...but here on i will start this thread...for some reason if someone run a thread already please let me know.

*** If u do like her too...please do help with this thread...she needs to be heard...very under-rate yet soon to be popular! ****

* Name: Kunya Leenuttapong
* Nickname: Peung
* Profession: Actress, Model
* Date of birth: January 11, 1990
* Birthplace: ???
* Height: ???
* Star sign: ???
* Blood type: ???
* Marital Status:singel
* Hobbies: ???
* Education: Chulalongkorn University​

About Peung

Peung is a new leading actress for Exact, that has starting in many music video before getting her first acting career in "Tarb Sin Din Fah" which she was luck to act along side with Sam Yuranun and Mam Katheeleya. After this lakorn she lead her first role in "Ngao Asoke" along side with Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak, which this lakorn is a re-make.​

Dramas

* Tarb Sin Din Fah (Ch 5 and Apr 30, 2008)
* Ngao Asoke (2008) (Ch 5 and Jun 9, 2008)with Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak
* Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (2008) (Special Guest)(Ch 5)​

Commercial

* Citra
* Sheene’ Oil Free

Music Video

* Bpen Faen Teo-Daa By: Free Play
* Doo lae kow hai dee dee By:Da Endorphine

Awards

* Siam dara award

Ngao Asoke Music Videos