pHaU nTAwV hWj hUaJ

vang_gurl

sarNie Egg
hey i saw that main character guy yeng tha....something like that at the bank on april 22......he look ugly......sorry to be mean about him........just telling the truth......as for ying yang..i like her singing......i got one of her cd........it's very good.....

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
the people are not what I would say "pretty". THe make-up artist of this hmong series, seen like an amuture. I just don't like what I saw. I will not be buying this crap, and hopefully my family member isn't going to buy it too.

Yes, I know I am harsh on hmong movies but hey, there have to be complains and harsh comment on movies like these for producer to understand that this isn't the stuff we want to see, and the damn producer have to improve their product in order for it to be a profitable product.

tata...c ya.

sulad

sarNie Adult
:loool: .....He loose his face again...And now what...He want to loose his face again....His movie are so stupid that people send back his movie to him....Gosh.....There's like no freaken point in his stupid movie storyline...If you don't know how to direct a movie....Don't make or direct a movie...Is just going to make you lose face......Gosh...Whoever think that he's so call HANDSOME....Must be blind...Cause he's sooooo UGLY....Not trying to be or anything.....But seriously.....His attuide and his MOVIE are irrating me.... :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
looks stupid. I saw the first one they did...STUPID!! my family was watching it but we turned it off after a while because it was just too stupid.

yengtha

sarNie Egg
well i don't think that i'm going to support this movie because fucking yeng tha movie sucks but i like that girl ying yang. hey isn't ying yang married to that gay dude yeng tha, because i heard someone say that she married to him and she now lived in minnesota

Hello everybody, This is Yeng Tha Her from Imagination Entertainment. I have read all your coments in here and I am very grateful and appreciate your times for giving me these comments. I understand most of your comments about me and my movie are negative, but I still thanks you anywax. Without you I won't be able to improve myself and my works. But there is something I would like to let all you know in here is that " my movie is bad for the Hmong community, but it is the first Hmong movie that breaks into a professional markets.
It has been sold to Hollywood for couple millions dollars. It is coming soon to Blockbuster and other video rentals in the USA and Canada. In addition, my movie has been distributed in China and Thailand as well. Now I fell that I am the very first Hmong make it to this far. If you guys want to contact me please email me at yengtha@yahoo.com or call me at 612-229-4048. Again, thanks for your critics.
Yengtha Her

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everybody, This is Yeng Tha Her from Imagination Entertainment. I have read all your coments in here and I am very grateful and appreciate your times for giving me these comments. I understand most of your comments about me and my movie are negative, but I still thanks you anywax. Without you I won't be able to improve myself and my works. But there is something I would like to let all you know in here is that " my movie is bad for the Hmong community, but it is the first Hmong movie that breaks into a professional markets.
It has been sold to Hollywood for couple millions dollars. It is coming soon to Blockbuster and other video rentals in the USA and Canada. In addition, my movie has been distributed in China and Thailand as well. Now I fell that I am the very first Hmong make it to this far. If you guys want to contact me please email me at yengtha@yahoo.com or call me at 612-229-4048. Again, thanks for your critics.
Yengtha Her

well ia m glad to hear that...i am sure gonna either buy it or rent it when it comes out!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ohhhhhhhhhh!............YING YANG IS MARRY TO THAT GUY....OH MY GOSH>>>>WAT DA HELL....WELP...HOW OLD IS SHE NOW?.....JUZ CHECKING.......OH NO...THEN SHE'S NOT GONNA SING NO MORE?.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........BUT I STILL WANT HER TO SING....... I LIKE HER SONG SO MUCH AND ACTUALLY SHE IS MY BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST TOP FAVORITE SINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........NO ONE SEEMS BETTER THAN HER.......I LIKE HER VOICE AND ALL....
LAST TIME I CALL TO THE DIAMOND ENTERTAINMENT ONE TIME AND I WAS ASKING THAT IS SHE GONNA MAKE HER PART 2 MUSIC VIDEO AND THE PRODUCER, ZA LENG YAJ SAYS........NO....CUZ THEY DONT HAVE MONEY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE...SO WE GOTTA WAIT BUT I DONT THINK THEY CAN AFFORD THE SECOND PART MUSIC VIDEO.....CUZ SHE'S NOW MARRIED AND BUSY...SO YEAH... WELP...

BUT ANIWASE.....YEAH...SHE'S IN CHINA AND I DONT KNOW DA REST...SHE LIVE IN DA STATE CALL YUNNAN.....BUT NOW LIKE YAH SAY,,,,,SHE'S NOW IN MINESOTA...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
okay i know some people might not like this post and flame me buut..it's my opnions soo dont hate =)

personally..i think that this movie is ralllly stupid and boring. I know that even though in our history we "originated" from china but why do we try so much to be like them? I mean have we totally lost hope and ideas and such taht we have to copy other race? Our movies and songs all that is all copied!! i mean it is just sooo ...pathetic!!! i mean we can do better than that right?? and i mean no offense...but i think their acting kinda...sux

but well i think that we could like do better than this...gosh to watch this movie i'd rather be watching one of those ghetto hmong movies where they try to be funny..at least we CAME UP WIF IT AND DID NOT STEAL THE STYLE OR ANYTHING FROM OTHER COUNTRIES!!

that is all my thought and for those who acutally read this...Thank you and dont hate I am hmong too and is proud but if you're truly proud..be who you are =)

vila

sarNie Egg
The reason I said that is because I went to high school with him. He was a senior when I was only a freshmen. We went to Edison High school in Mpls, MN. He used to like my friend's older sister but she didn't like him because he was not short and skinny. I'm not trying to hate, just speaking out the truth.
anyways, he is my uncle... so i believe you are lying about the part that he wasn't short and skinny. He is always that same height and skinny. I do agree that the movie may not be too good, but it is a start.

snow

sarNie Egg
anyways, he is my uncle... so i believe you are lying about the part that he wasn't short and skinny. He is always that same height and skinny. I do agree that the movie may not be too good, but it is a start.

I meant to say he was "TOO" short and skinny. I typed "not" instead of "too". My bad. Once again, he is still the short and skinny guy from high school.

By the way, if he is your uncle, can you tell me if he is a Millionaire or not? Is it true that he claimed his movie has been sold to Hollywood for couple million dollars? I don't think someone will be "STUPID" enough to purchase such movie as this one. There are hundreds of good chinese martial art movies that don't even make to hollywood. I think he's the one that is lying. Like everyone, I'm trying to hate but I think it's not a very wise idea to copy other people' movies.

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I know that the movie is not all that but come on everyone. It doesn't matter how they did or copy the style. We should support every producer or director. Give them advise in a nice way instead of mean. You know we all always wanted to do what we want and like to do. I gave Yeng tha credit for all his hard work and time to make his movies. Not just to him but also to all the producers and directors out there. I know that making a movie is not easy. You have to put alot of times and use alot of money to get one done. I have never done one myself but I'm sure it's not easy. Also try to think about yourself, would you only wanted to be treat right and respect from others? I'm sure that's how every human beens wanted to be treat. If you don't like the movie then just don't buy and give them producers and directors your best advise but not thas lais (put down) them.

That just my opinion...... Good day everyone!!

val

sarNie Adult
I know that the movie is not all that but come on everyone. It doesn't matter how they did or copy the style. We should support every producer or director. Give them advise in a nice way instead of mean. You know we all always wanted to do what we want and like to do. I gave Yeng tha credit for all his hard work and time to make his movies. Not just to him but also to all the producers and directors out there. I know that making a movie is not easy. You have to put alot of times and use alot of money to get one done. I have never done one myself but I'm sure it's not easy. Also try to think about yourself, would you only wanted to be treat right and respect from others? I'm sure that's how every human beens wanted to be treat. If you don't like the movie then just don't buy and give them producers and directors your best advise but not thas lais (put down) them.

yep agree with you... :) everyone should be giving a chance at what they're doing and others should give them good advice of how to improve in the future...not everyone is the best but if you believe you can do it then you can no matter what.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is hiliroious!! lol
i can't believe i actaully went to go watch it haha
but it was cause they're my couisn they need support

vila

sarNie Egg
I meant to say he was "TOO" short and skinny. I typed "not" instead of "too". My bad. Once again, he is still the short and skinny guy from high school.
By the way, if he is your uncle, can you tell me if he is a Millionaire or not? Is it true that he claimed his movie has been sold to Hollywood for couple million dollars? I don't think someone will be "STUPID" enough to purchase such movie as this one. There are hundreds of good chinese martial art movies that don't even make to hollywood. I think he's the one that is lying. Like everyone, I'm trying to hate but I think it's not a very wise idea to copy other people' movies.
In response to your questions, I would not like to make any comments. It is because I do not know the true and I do not want to give you false information rather if he did sold it to holly wood or not. I hasn‘t talk to him for awhile it may or may not be, but it is up to you to find out. I do not want to mislead you. But it is true like others have said in here… it is not easy to make a film, even professional actors or film makers received tough criticism too. NOTHING in this world is perfect, even American films are not perfect too. But everyone has their own opinions and I respect that. So, it is up to the Imagination staffs, how they would responds to our opinions. I do not want to speak in behalf of them. It alright that you missed type a word; sometime I do that too. As I recalled he is still the same although his style changed. I just want to correct that that part only. But in regard to the film, it alright. <_< :unsure:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult

I agreed, we have to give him advice in a respect way because we all have to learn how to walk before we can walk so instead of putting them down, let us give them advice and tell them to improve but in a nice and proper manner. sorry if I offend anyone.

snow

sarNie Egg
To tell the truth, I would have liked his movies better if he would not be so selfish to cast himself in all his movies. Some people are just not suitable playing the lead role. He may be a good producer, director, or sceen writer but definitely not p'ek material. I know that many of you also agree with me on this so is this putting him down? With all the movies he made, if he would have cast some else who was taller, more handsome, not so girly and skinny, I think people would not have put him down so much.

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
When you think that he should of have different pr'ek instead of himself on all his movies which is not put him down but that is the good advice that we should give. I'm sure we all want to see different pr'ek so we can tell who's better in acting and better looking all that.

So tell him in a nice and proper way that you would want others to tell you. I'm sure he will think about that and find a different pr'ek next time. :)

snow

sarNie Egg
When you think that he should of have different pr'ek instead of himself on all his movies which is not put him down but that is the good advice that we should give. I'm sure we all want to see different pr'ek so we can tell who's better in acting and better looking all that.

So tell him in a nice and proper way that you would want others to tell you. I'm sure he will think about that and find a different pr'ek next time. :)

Trust me I did try a couple of times. Frist I wrote their company a letter (don't know if it ever got to them). Second, I mentioned in some blogs. Third, I told his friends. I'm sure I am not the only one who has done that. And, he should know by now. I don't think he is stupid enough not to realize people just don't like him playing pr'ek.

sulad

sarNie Adult
To tell the truth, I would have liked his movies better if he would not be so selfish to cast himself in all his movies. Some people are just not suitable playing the lead role. He may be a good producer, director, or sceen writer but definitely not p'ek material. I know that many of you also agree with me on this so is this putting him down? With all the movies he made, if he would have cast some else who was taller, more handsome, not so girly and skinny, I think people would not have put him down so much.
I totally agree with you and about selling the movie to Hollywood! Comeon seriously so many good movies from China and Thailand don't even go through how can that movie go in! I'm not making fun or anything but this what I think for my opinion for these past movie from this production!