Phob Phi Fah

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
has anyone seen this or remember? It's a horror lakorn, and I remember that the girl from Nam Chai Mae was in it. People get possessed or something and they go around eating people's intestines and stuff. The theme song was really creepy and most of the "Phi" had a green face. Like what they use for ghosts to make them more eerie. :mellow:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, i saw it! lol i loved that movie, for some reason. it was so creepy and i liked the theme song too...well, until the whole yelling about wanting blood started to come up at the end of it. LOL

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
yeah, i saw it! lol i loved that movie, for some reason. it was so creepy and i liked the theme song too...well, until the whole yelling about wanting blood started to come up at the end of it. LOL
[post="22316"][/post]​

omg haha yea. I'll be listening to the song, and then fastforwarding that part for some reason. I guess since it sounded dumb, plus they played it while this girl was drooling out blood or something which was creepy, so i was like, am i supposed to be scared or laughing right at that moment? :lol:

L

lalalek

Gosh you guys are giving me nightmare about that movie now. That movie was scary as shit. Do you guys believe in all of that? I heard about really life stories that happened, scary!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I watch the beginning and didn't finished it. got to go cause i am scared now......

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Was this a boran lakorn??? i have no clue what movie you guys are talking about..i neva seen it before! Who all played in it?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No it's not a lakornpuenbarn...But I like this lakorn... :) Oh..and the nang aek was Noon Woranuch and the pra aek was Knot Nuthi....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
if its not a boran lakorn then it doesnt belong here.. it belongs in the thai section.. im moving it. :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
shit hella scary i listen to the songs so dam scary and the ghost girl man good actress and actor the girl was once girl but someone turn her bad i remember something like taht but noon and sawika noon's mom got pregaant and turn old noon had a little sister who can't talk but i think she could talk at teh end and p-Ae was funny too

Mint27

yeah, I have not seen this lakorn...but I know Noon was na'ek and it was a very old lakorn...it was like Noon's first lakorn ever!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mint27 said:
yeah, I have not seen this lakorn...but I know Noon was na'ek and it was a very old lakorn...it was like Noon's first lakorn ever!
[post="22499"][/post]​
it was still good to watch again :lol: but i need my parents or somebody to be there when iam watching it :(

annea

sarNie Adult
yea..i saw this lakorn..it was good and creepy..yah kno that Yam, Sawika and p'ek from Nam jai mae is in this lakorn too! i wonder if Sarn have this lakorn..ehehhe...its not good to watch at nite...ahahha..i will be thinking bout it..lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
annea said:
yea..i saw this lakorn..it was good and creepy..yah kno that Yam, Sawika and p'ek from Nam jai mae is in this lakorn too! i wonder if Sarn have this lakorn..ehehhe...its not good to watch at nite...ahahha..i will be thinking bout it..lol
[post="22511"][/post]​
yam was in it too i don't remember her :lol: sorry i miss that part of else yam was still young wait i think i saw yam but don't know its her :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YAM WAS IN IT?! haha don't remember that either. :lol: just remembered how creepy it was.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah it was good but creepy at same time.. LOL that's the one got me becoming a huge fan of noon! :D

you guys made me wanting to watch it again.. i hope my store has it. :p

kels

Man, I get so freaking scared of lakorns like this, but at the same time time I just HAVE to watch it. The lady from hem ma raj (in aum and num lakorn) played in bob pee fai too I think. She has this creepy scary look that just fits so well with the ghost character that fed on people's intestines. Does anybody know if this kind of ghost/spirit exist and based on real events or just a myth ?

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
omg i remember this too!! wasn't it like P'Noon had to do a dance to stop the person from being possessed or something??

the link to the song doesn't work ja??

ben

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, I remember watching it. If i remember correctly Nott was the p'ek. He's old now but quite well known then

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea it was Noon's 1st lakorn....Well Yard (Noon's sister in Plorb) does know how to talk but then she doesn't want to talk because she's scared of the plorb you know....But A Anan was so funny...I like him...he's funny in like every lakorn he's in...

Mint27

ben said:
yeah, I remember watching it. If i remember correctly Nott was the p'ek. He's old now but quite well known then
[post="22908"][/post]​
yeah, he's married to Kwan something and has 2 kids already.