phobias

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ok dun if i spell it right buh whats tha thing ur scared of the most i wanna get this off ma chest coz im really scared now...

ma friend birthday was on friday 8th june and she felt sick all day! and her other friend was sick the night before ( sickness bug ) i was with the girls all day now im so scared in getting it i mean realy scared i havent eaten nothing buh fruit all 2-3 days i cant sleep because of it i hate being sick and throwing up for no reason , the worst thing is coz i have this crap condtion i get dehydrated and end up in hospital with tubes stuck in ma vains from not being able to keep anything down i try so hard to not think about it its just over took me im da kind of person who freaks out when people are throwing up ( unless they are drunk ) im ok with that buh if they ill and is sick i wont go near them or anything thinking about sick makes me feel ill if any one sneezes near me i move ughh stupid phobia i wont eat from any of the side stalls in BKK i will cheak the date on everything when i eat it... i dont eat out unless its a high rated lace to eat at ughh the list goes on...

also have a big scare for spiders i hate them looking at one on a picture sends shivers down me! ma mom tried sending me to this person who hipnotise ( cant spell it ) and makes u sleep in crap and tells u they wont harm u buh it dint work >.< any one else has these problems and others??

STIMA

hmmmm .. i really hate spiders HATE THEM VERY BAD !! UGH! the thought <_< but i don't have a phobia against them because i regularly kill one if i see one >:]
damn let me think. i should have a phobia but i can't really think of any. i guess i'm really scared of ghosts o-o

icecake

sarNie Egg
ahh..LOL spiders are scary but
my phobia is quite strange though, I'm scared of EGGS,, HAHA weird eh.. :unsure:
and is that I love to cook , just can't touch them eggs HAHA

STIMA

LOL thats kinda funny but yeah o_o eggs. if i was scared of eggs i'd probably die lol
nothing else to eat.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Touchiophobia. Does that exist? It does to me.

I no likey when people touch me. Is that weird?
LOLs. It's okay for me to touch people, but when
they touch me, I flinch and jump away. LOLs.
Weird phobia, but yeah.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , im Touchiophobia too. I feel uncomforable when ppl touch me but it ok for me to touch them ^0^ . I'm Catiophobia too .. im scar of cat but not dog LOL

natty

Chubs
phobias are very very common and i think everyone has some kind of phobia.. mine is darkness, speed, and height.. i have nightlights in every part of my house.. and in some part i even have light sensors.. it's like the security lights you put outside your house.. when i walk into a room the lights automatically turn on.. in my bedroom, my lamp is on a timer.. i set it to turn off 45 minutes after i close my eyes (lol just incase i cant fall asleep quick enough) lol yeah i'm that psycho.. i dont ride any roller coaster because it has two factors that i'm scared of most.. speed and height.. i mean i can drive past 100 but that's only because i have control over it.. i can climb ladders and trees.. but i refuse to look out the window of my hotel room if it's 10+ story up.. patio? forget it!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol i dont mind speed heights if im safe i feel ok lol buh im also scared of the dark lol i dont really sleep at night haha if i do its with ma laptop on me or tv on loool

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Good. I'm glad I'm surrounded by folks who
are afraid of cats too. They're scary, huh?
They freak me out too. Ha, ha. LOLs.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol i dont mind speed heights if im safe i feel ok lol buh im also scared of the dark lol i dont really sleep at night haha if i do its with ma laptop on me or tv on loool
lol....so that's why you never seem to be sleeping at night eh?

juicee

sarNie Elites
I'm commitmentphobic - haha.

other than that - rats - i absolutely hate rates.

my best friend in high school was scared of butterflies.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dun like it when butterflies go near me lol man i just noticed i have phobias of tons of things

pajlavender

sarNie Egg
I am terrified of worms....I mean scare to death of them! They really freak me out...I can't even look at one on a book or photo of it. I'm also scare of hieghts too...can't go on roller coasters or look down somewhere a few stories high such as balchony...scared I mght just fall off. Also hate rats and mice too cause they got tails that look like worms. aaagggghhhh GROSS!!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Worms, caterpillars, maggots....EW!!! My body freezes when I see them...So bad, I can't even look at pictures of them....

annea

sarNie Adult
Rats, Mouse, mice..ewwww...grosss....i jus started screaming and running around like crazy when i see them...i also dont like bugs or insect..also snakes....

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
oh man..speaking of cats...im so freak out by them.its funny cos my bf has a cat as a pet=/his name is Rascal..at first i was like "damn" but try to get use to him.im not much a cat person..maybe thats because im always around dogs..i love doggies..lol but for Rascal..he's pretty alright..he likes to follow me around..but when he licks me...oh my gosher...i get so freak out..but i try not to scream...lol i dont think i'll ever have a cat of my own cos im just so afraid of them...especially when they hiss..."freaky" other things that im afraid of......snakes...worms...slugs....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwieeeeeeeee sicko gross :blink: