Phone new boran

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The title sound familar, anyone remember if they saw this boran before? is it a re-make? but mostly borans are re-make nowadays, this boran "Prah tin na vong" will air after "bua kaew juk grot". Phone play in it. i don't know who is the nang aek yet, his fans didn't say who. but i wish it was Yam, but i doubt it that it will be her, because Dida has all these new actress from gor guyasit.so i would guess nang aek with Phone would probably be Namfon(Anyanee). which is sad for me. i don't want him to play with a new girl. he match with Yam the most. i never get tire of watching them together because they have great chemistry.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
so phone will finally be in a boran lakorn again!!!! :yahoo: im soooo happy but it probably gonna be forever since i know "bua kaew juk grot" probably gonna take forever to end since dida makes their boran lakorn super long nowadays... i wish it was yam too..... mayb they will have many character so that yam can get with phone but i really hope he dont get wit namfon.. or any new nang'ak cuz phone should and only be paired wit yam... haha :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it a remake ? the tittle sound famiar ? is it the one where p'k have 7 wifes ?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i heard from a friend her grandma use to watch it before, pra aek has lots of wives. probably 5 or 7 wives .eeewwww.nasty....even worse than Buakaewjukgrot that pra aek has 3wives. i hate pra aek with many wives. gross. i hate it i hate it!!! i can't believe they still make this kind of borans that pra aek has many wives. if it's like this, i rather not see Yam play in this boran. i don't want her to be one of his many wives. because most of her borans her pra aek love only her. which i want it to keep being like that. it has not been confirm yet who is the nang aek but there will be a lot. since he has lots of wives. eeewwww. and he's a mean pra aek character too. worse. it sound like such a bad boran. pra aek has many wives and is mean too.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Theres not a lot of nang aeks in here..Theres only one and omg why are they making this lakorn..? It was such a good lakorn..Why can't the just make there own for crying out loud..I'll be back later with my 411..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanamas89
please tell me more about this boran. for real pra aek has only 1 wife? is he a mean guy? please tell me the storyline. i really want to know. what is pra aek and nang aek name and what is their character like?Thanks a lot.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
just wondering does this one happen to be about a flute and the nang'ek pretends to be a boy and plays a flute. if it is, then i remember that it was kinda the sad.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it should be the same one. that's what my friend said to ...she plays a flute. an la..why is it sad though?

val

sarNie Adult
if this lakorn, p'ek have lots of wives then they shouldn't use phone as the p'ek because he doesn't fit these roles of having lots of wives. to me phone fit more of the role: love one and one only just like tep3ruedoo and gomin...there are others that like him but he only love one person (Yam-tep3 and gomin). i would hate to see phone (one of my favorite boran actor) to be in a boran lakorn that p'ek have many wives.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree with you val. i get use of Phone playing as a 1 hearted guy, it wouldn't look right if he play as pra ek with many wives. doesn't fit him.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I have this lakorn in VHS the real set. This was a very good lakorn oh god now they remake it its gonna be killed. The pra ake has 4 wives 1 giant and the kinnari wife and 1 human wife. The nang ake blows a BEE for the prince. The prince turn the nang ake into a boy and made her not talk. She gets use by his 1st wife the nang ake is actually a kid when he met her she never grew up until she died. Then reborn then she grew up. Then the pra ake saw her and fell inlove. The pra ake died to he ran after her and saw her dead and he cry after her he felt bad for what he did to her and his heart stop pumping and he died with her. The Old man pra ake master brought them back to life and made the pra ake turn her back into a girl. Thats when he love her. She was sappose to marry him but she was to young. When he was at her castle she threw rocks at him cut his face with a knife and throw hot water at his face he couldnt take it so he flew away riding on his horse she ran after him and fainted. The god which was play by chatree pino in the old version. help the nang ake catch up with the pra ake. The pra ake saw he fainted and wonder how she cuaght up with him. The reason why she threw all those stuff at him becuase her step sister told her if he relaly love her he wouldnt get mad he didnt get mad until she cut him with a knife on his face. Well the pra ake 1st wife threw the nang ake in the ocean Ta see help her but her son was taken away by weechatorn and he learn power from weechatorn and chatree pino. His real father went after him but he try to kill his own dad didnt work everything turn into flowers. He found out that was his dad he didnt want to leave his other father blah blah his real dad had a kinnari wife she jump down the moutain becuase he lied to her he will never leave her and he did. He then had a giant wife her dad hates him. Then he took his giant wife and nang ake back home the nang ake at 1st was mad at him for all those wives she found out. But she later forgive him. As soon as he got home his 1st wife put a spell on him and he capture his nang ake and giant wife put them in jail. Was gonna behead them but the son came to save his mom he got help from chatree pino the god and stab his dad 1st wife heart she died. She took out her heart so no one can kill her but the son found her heart and he stab it she die then the pra ake came back to normal so his giant wife she been cut in half by her own dad when the juk her dad use against the pra ake hit his own duaghter. At the end him and his son and the nang ake walk together toward the water and it ended there. The pra ake got put on a spell 2 times in this lakorn. I know they will change the story they always do but this is a farytale that was written by the Thai king rama 3 rama 3 was from 1828. If they change the story they have no respect for the king who wrote it. The real name of this farytale is TINAWONG SONGMAH. Becuase his name is Tinawong and he ride on a horse that flies. I am mad this story is good now they remake it OH GOD! so far all remake is horrible this one will be to no offense. The old pra ake in the old version was aont dad in yor praklin he acted that part at so good this lajkorn won alot award to. Makala award. Will the new one be as good or better we gotta find out. Aont dad in yor praklin was very handsome there. I got it on vhs anyone have it on dvd? hook me up please. :)

Oh the nang ake name is Tipmontah. She cry alot in the lakorn becuase of the pra ake is an ass. When he on a spell that is when he isnt he loves her alot. But when he is on a spell he forget about her and yell at her and even tries to kill her and his own son. His giant wife name is JUNUMPON and his Kinnarii wife name is i forgot got to watch it again lol. His 1st wife the bad one name is GAYUWUN. I hated the pra ake becuase he is so dumb he never kick the bad one out of the castle when he know she is bad and he forgive her so many times then she does it again to him. I love the part when Chatree Pino who play as the main god came down to earth and turn himself into a prince to fight the pra ake and he woop the pra ake butt I love that fighting scene. 2 popular pra ake in 1 lakorn cant ask for anything better. I wonder if they will do that to in the new one where the god come down to fight the pra ake I doupt it if they do the new god oh lord! WHo ever will play that roll? lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much Phon for the summary. oh gosh!!! i hate it pra egg role that is dumb & mean to nang egg like this and has many wives. 4..oh gosh!!! that sucks! i don't want to watch it anymore, so does he love his other 3 wives? why does the prince(which is pra egg right?) turn nang egg into a boy and can't talk. so all pra egg's 3 wives died. pra egg is under a spell.i hate borans when pra egg is under a spell.that sucks. but at least it ended with him&nang egg the story sounds interesting to watch. many things happen.so does pra egg & nang egg have a son together? THanks.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
All of his wives die though...Besides the nang aek...Its a really good lakorn,,

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahh just as i thought . The p'k have so many wifes in here he soo easy LOL>>> He broke the "Nk heart so many time so sad

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Damn...:)

This kind of p'ek role doesn't match Phone but matches James, heehe!

Not looking forward to Phone acting in this lakorn at all! :(

Phon

sarNie Adult
Yes they have a son. Thier son and the god help his wife. And yes he love all 3 of his wife but he love the nang ake more. But when he is on a spell he is very mean to her and his giant wife. His kinarri wife she die when she jump down the moutain she never saw his nang ake or his son never met them. He met her when he was finding his son in the Pahimaparn. Instead of looking for his son he fell inlove with the kinnari. And said he wont leave her. Then his horse told him did he forget about his son? Then he try to leave and he just left without telling the kinnari wife and she found out and she jump off the mouttain. He came back later after he found his son and he found out she died he felt bad. But he got over it quick lol. The movie started off when him being a god he was the god that live in the sun he turn off the light of the sun and made darkness on earth he got mad they didnt worship him and give him any respect so he shut off the sun. The higher god umarin play by chatree pino found out and got mad and sent him down to earth but also curse him and said he will suffer down there. He suffer with love all his wives died. And the reason why he turn the nang ake into a boy was becuase of what she did to him when he was at her castle. He laso made her couldnt talk thats why when she gets pick on by his 1st wife she couldnt say anything. But his mom was nice to her and his dad. The nang ake was only a kid she never grew up until she died. When he met the nang ake at her castle he turn himself ugly and live in the farm with the old couple. The nang ake like him as a friend. Her dad hated him didnt want her going there again. And the god wanted him to show his real self to the nang ake and her dad. So he came down turn himself into a prince and threaten to take over the nang ake city. 2 god came down with the main god. They beat up all the soilders and the nang ake 7 brother in law didnt do anything they couldnt fight. They were mean to the nang ake and the pra ake when he was ugly. the pra ake came to help finnaly showing his real self and fought with the main god but he lost becuase the god more powerful. But after the god won the battle he dissapear and told the pra ake he gave him a tough battle and he wish him good luck from now on. The pra ake went to go see the nang ake dad and no one knew he was the ugly guy in the farm house. Until he told them then the father of the nang ake likes him but the 7 bro in law hated him and the 7 sister in law. they told the nang ake to throw rocks hot water and to scrape his face with a knife. The nang ake was stupid she did it but her sister said if he love her he would forgive her he did but after she kept doing it he flew away on his horse he ran after him. Thats when he turn her into a boy and made her cant speak. And he got married to Gayuwun his 1st wife she hated the nang ake at 1st site even though she didnt know she was a girl. But she hated her becuase the pra ake pay good attention to the nang ake then her. She thought the pra ake was gay so she try everything to make the pra ake hate the nang ake and it work the pra ake yell at her alot say dont mess with his wife. The nang ake rana way found a Beeh and she blew it at night the pra ake heard and love the sound he ask who blew it. Then he knew he ask the nang ake to blow it for him while him and his wife sleep. The nang ake couldnt take them sweet talking so she threw something on them and ran away pra ake got mad and ran after her told her. I met you 1st but I married her 1st so you need to know who is 1st and who is last. Pra ake is mean and stubborn lol. After he took his wife and nang ake home to his mom his mom love the nang ake and never did pay attention to his wife so she got jelouse. His parents also love the sound of the beeh the nang ake blows. So they ask her to blow while all the prince from every city come and listen she blew and blew and thought alot about the prince how he change after he got married. She blew so much she started bleeding out of her mouth and all sudden the beeh sound stop. Every got shock the pra ake ran to where she was sitting and she wasnt there he saw blood on the floor and ran after her in the wood he found her beeh in one place and her body in 1 place he cried after her and his heart stop and he died to. His mom try to find someone who can bring him back to life they heard about the old man and brought him in and he brought them to life it was the pra ake master who taught him power when he was a kid. But he turn himself into a civillian. He made the pra ake to turn the nang ake into a girl for once. The pra ake didnt want to but he did it anyway. He saw how pretty she was and he love her and he stalk her everywhere she goes and never pay attention to his 1st wife as much as he did b4. She got jelouse. he married the nang ake. But his 1st wife made a plan saying her castle being attack the pra ake went to go help but there was no war his 1st wife parents were evil they made him stay for 2 more days. So thier duaghter can take the nang ake and throw her out in the woods when the pra ake came home his nang ake was missing he was gonna go after her his 2st wife said she not here but I am he said you and her arnt the same ha funny lol. So he left but before he can leave his horse brought the nang ake back home. He ask how she end up all the way out there the nang ake was stupid so she didnt say anything she knew who did it. But the pra ake knew who did it but he had no evidence so he didnt want to blame his 1st wife so he let it go. My hand hurts thats it for now. good lakorn though the old one that is. The nang ake in the old version is the girl who play upsorn sawun in the old tep 3 radu and she play pikultong in the old version. lol :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
sound good, but i bet the remake suck!!! and it's gonna drag as hell..but love Phone tho.he's cute and sweet..dont' fit the role..but well see..can't wait..and hey..who is the nang ake??

untinnu

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see this!!! miss phone!!! but it's gonna be a while right?..since buakaew jukrote didn't even air yet..aish..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
man after reading about the old version, i dont want phone to be in it anymore... i want him to a charming sweet guy like in tep3radoo.... mayb they will change it and let one of the new p'ak play it and save my phone for yam.. :D