Phones?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I need new phone service... these are the companies I've been thinking of

T-mobile
-I so want the wing but damn 300 bucks for a phone .. if i were single maybe lol

Verizon

Cingular

Any suggestions?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I have sprint for 6 years now and I hate them with a passion... lol...

but I would suggest T-Mobile. My bro has it and he couldn't be happier. He loves the favorite 5 feature where he can call whoever on any carrier that's on his favorite 5 for free. And their phones aren't bad either. He got one of thise sliding phones.

Ahh.. as for my I'm still using my pre-historic sanyo vertical phone that can't do anything else besides make calls and receive msgs. And oddly.. I'm happy with that! I hate complicated phones.. with internet and such.. If I wanted to go online, then I'd use a computer... why a phone? :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have Verizon! the reception is great! It doesn't drop calls, you can hear it clearly. The downside is it's a bit pricey... People say it for 'rich' white people because it's kinda pricey but i won't change verizon for any other service.

T-Mobile.... I cannot stand it! the reception sucks! Whenever i text someone on T-mobile, they don't get it until later! oh i just hate it!!

Cingular ... i cannot stand it either... they say they have the fewest dropped calls! liars!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol noyy it depends on where you live because I've had all three and they all worked out fine in my area lol
Verizon is a bit pricey but it's worth it .. the price suits the service ... and their phones are hot
Cingular omg I love x3 LOL
T-mobile I want the T-mobile wing, ive been reading phone reviews all morning

LOL Lome I need internet on my phone because sometimes i take these long ass 3 hour road trip where the only thing i could bring is my phone and identification lol (otherwise i'd bring my laptop) so I find it convenient to hop on while someone else is driving lol so I won't miss much... the phone i have now is good but the service is so freaking horrible omg .. but my phone can listen to the radio and watch tv! LOL lmao its hilarious and it even plays stuff from like obizgo and etc.. if I do get t-mobile I might go with the wing or one of the blackberries...

Verizon seems so tempting -.- i might just go for the unlimited 99 dollars a month because after you get ur minutes and add your unlimit text and other features already rounds out to more than 100 bucks so why not get 99 for unlimited everything lol

so hardd ... I might go with the LG EnV -.0-

Lol Lome Sprint isn't really an option :p LOL if u want to leave it -.- haha.

noungning

Heartless
i like the companies with sim cards lmfao... just because it's easier to just swap my phones around if i needed to... or vice versa... can't bring a verizon phone to thailand and just put a sim in lol... but i don't have a company branded phone from the phone companies... i just bought it from the store and plugged in my sim. but i guess verizon is good for those who doesn't go outside the country (?). um i've had t-mobine for a very long time. and i'd probably keep on sticking on to them because their customer service is nice... haha i like calling in at like wee hours and they're there to help me out.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Verizon as well! My parents had always used verizon and I started using them back in eighth grade and could not be more satisfied lol. I wish we had rollover minutes like At&T/Cingular has since I don't use up my minutes for the month but oh well. I still love VERIZON! "Can you hear me now? Good" LMAO.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love Verizon as well! My parents had always used verizon and I started using them back in eighth grade and could not be more satisfied lol. I wish we had rollover minutes like At&T/Cingular has since I don't use up my minutes for the month but oh well. I still love VERIZON! "Can you hear me now? Good" LMAO.
I can hear you Nai! lol. I wish Verizon has rollover minutes too & sim cards like the rest. but it's okay i still love verizon! i like the red... haha. I love pink but i don't like T-mobile. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I can hear you Nai! lol. I wish Verizon has rollover minutes too & sim cards like the rest. but it's okay i still love verizon! i like the red... haha. I love pink but i don't like T-mobile. :lol:
:loool:. I need to get a new phone though, I have the black cherry chocolate and it's so outdated now lol. I want the LG Dare or the Nokia 6205 or the LG Decoy Limited Edition! It looks sexy! See why I haven't upgraded yet? I want all three LMAO.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I have Verizon as well! I loveeee it!! I need a new phonee too. i still have the razr. lmfaoo.

judyp

sarNie Adult
I tried T-mobile for a couple of days after being an AT&T customer for soo many years. It is a big difference with the whole roll over minutes because you do only get 5 people who you can call unlimited from month to month. I only switched because I wanted the WHITE Blackberry Pearl. I ended up returning it because it was no good if you don't have the Blackberry plan which was too much for my budge. I'm back with AT&T using the AT&T 6525 (The Hermes)..and older model of the Tilt.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Im thinking about going with the Tilt.. my friend recommended me to use wirefly but i read some bad reviews lol and lots of my friends said they were good .. but im skeptic anyone ever try wirefly?

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I would go with AT&T because it doesn't give me any drop calls and my whole family has it and we love it. T-Mobile in my area sucks, people can't use their phones in my house because they don't get any service, they always have to go outside to use it. We had Sprint before and I didn't like it, they had cute phones and that's why we went with them...lol... and i would just be sitting on the couch and i would be roaming!!, but now we're back with AT&T and will not switch to any other carriers ever!!

I have a Palm Treo but want to get the new blackberry bold when it comes to the U.S., it's only sold in Canada right now, but I heard that At&T will be the carrier and it will come out in September :D .

Rakniran

I have Cingular.Their connection are the best.No problem.

T-mobile
Their connection sometimes are not that great.Too many times taken care of to fix it.Why wasted time?

Verizon is good at some part of US only.I have verizon for seven years then move to stayed in NY for temp.
Long island ,NY couldnt get connection with verizon.Everytime ,when i have to used my cell.I have to step out of my house to use even
when its cold.What a trouble.I had to changed plan to cingular cus Cingular can get any connection with no problem.Moved back to Ohio and Cingular is still so good.No problem.
I would say get CINGURLAR.

I have Cingular.Their connection are the best.No problem.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I used to have Cingular, but the problem was every time we'd pay the bill the people would always call and say that we didnt pay. >.<

but Verizon is awesomee! :]]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You get great service in san diego if you're with verizon! lol. But if you have T-mobile... good luck! most of my friends have to go outside their house to get service.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I had T-mobile for the longest time and was pretty happy with it. Then I went to college out in the boonies (ok not literally but still it was a small enough town) and the reception was so crappy I couldn't even use it in my apartment or in any building on campus.

I switched to AT&T mainly cause of the iphone and that's what I have. The first 1 not the 3G which I've heard has a shitload of kinks in it.

Oh one thing I like about AT&T over T-mobile is the rollover minutes plan.