[pic]aom skaojai and her bf

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes too pretty for him but i do love their car though ^_^ they have been dating for awhile now

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes agree, she's too pretty for him.

And not to be meanie, I think her dress needs some ironing. It looks pretty on her, but kind of awkward with those wrinkles all over. :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
majority of alll thai actresses GO FOR VERY NOT GOOD LOOKING GUYS ANYWAYS!

grr. >=[ thats what gets me pissed! ;[

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE AOM!!
SHE IS MY MOST FAVORITE ACTRESS..(PLAYING THE EVIL PART..)
AS LONG AS SHE LOVES HIM...

tinah

sarNie Coma
its so funny how she look so dang evil in lakorns but in reality she look so nice. love her!!..shes like the only older vilian that is still around and oh pakira. im not a fan of the new ones. they tend to overact and they try too hard to look evil with their eyes poping out. plus, all they do is scream

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its so funny how she look so dang evil in lakorns but in reality she look so nice. love her!!..shes like the only older vilian that is still around and oh pakira. im not a fan of the new ones. they tend to overact and they try too hard to look evil with their eyes poping out. plus, all they do is scream
i agree with you tinah. she's so cool. her boyfriend is uhm... he's decent.

how old is she anywaise?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i so love your banner, noy. um ive been wondering how old is aom myself. she has been in the industry for awhile now. maybe she already hit 30?..if so, she look so dang good for her age

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wonder how these Thai actresses keep looking so young; like they drink water from the fountain of youth or something. If that's the case, I need like 10,000 gallons a day. lol