[Pictures] Behind the scene of CH3 actor shooting calendar

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I want to see people mixed up instead of the same group almost every year. The koojin, the girls, the guys...what's wrong with putting people that has never been together. It's so repetitive. We already know who the popular ones are already put them with other people I am sure won't hurt their popularity.
I agreed!!! It gets boring. I get bored looking at the same group all the time. Mix it up a little, CH3!

natia88

sarNie Egg
It's rather boring. Same old pairing.
I just look forward to Toey, Phet and Punjan (hopefully).

At least Janie, Chompoo and some of the other older gen females collaborate with different people.

Step

Mrs James Ma

Boooyyyyy  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Mew looks good in red. I remember her red lips for Priew charity

cr annethong fc, chatborirak family, pope mew fc

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or do Pope and James Ji seem like there's awkwardness between them. I mean, if you look at Nadech, Mark and Mario and even Great and Bomb, when they were getting interviewed, they were at least touching or overlapping a bit. With James Ji and Pope, they seemed to be keeping distance - no skinship at all. I don't know if I'm just paranoid since even in the 45th anniversary soccer game, the two of them didn't even talk during the koo-jin game. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Is it just me or do Pope and James Ji seem like there's awkwardness between them. I mean, if you look at Nadech, Mark and Mario and even Great and Bomb, when they were getting interviewed, they were at least touching or overlapping a bit. With James Ji and Pope, they seemed to be keeping distance - no skinship at all. I don't know if I'm just paranoid since even in the 45th anniversary soccer game, the two of them didn't even talk during the koo-jin game. 

Huh, I don't notice these kinda things. Is there something I am missing? Do they not get along for some reason?? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pope and JJ are not koo jin :shrug: :p
040156 said:
Is it just me or do Pope and James Ji seem like there's awkwardness between them. With James Ji and Pope, they seemed to be keeping distance - no skinship at all. I don't know if I'm just paranoid since even in the 45th anniversary soccer game, the two of them didn't even talk during the koo-jin game. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Pope and JJ are not koo jin  :shrug: :p

040156 said:

I think @040156 meant that Pope & James Ji didn't communicate during the koo-jin game when Pope was paired up w/ Mew and James Ji was paired up w/ Bella. :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Hmm are NY paired up? I mean yeah obviously i guess since all ch3 koojins seem to be paired up again this year. MewPope and Jiranee pics look really lovely. Gives me hope for NY. Last year was disastrous.

Don't like the styling of the Holy trinity lol but by god, Yaya and Margie look extremely gorgeous!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pope and Mew are gorgeous together; they really do light up a room. Not feeling James and Bella, never have, probably never will. She still looks like his big sister. 

It's so weird not seeing Aum and Aff together in the calendar even though they haven't been seen in the calendar for a long time now. Did they shoot this before Aum didn't renew his contract? 

sarNie Adult
Haha sorry. I'm just so used to Jpop where the guys always flirt with each other for fan service. Hahaha. But seriously, I think there may be something between Pope a Jj because usually James Ji is usually naughty and touchy-feely with his seniors, especially those who he had worked with. I'm not saying they're fighting but perhaps he and Pope are really not close. It's almost as if JJ is making an effort to avoid or restrain himself around Pope.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
Haha sorry. I'm just so used to Jpop where the guys always flirt with each other for fan service. Hahaha. But seriously, I think there may be something between Pope a Jj because usually James Ji is usually naughty and touchy-feely with his seniors, especially those who he had worked with. I'm not saying they're fighting but perhaps he and Pope are really not close. It's almost as if JJ is making an effort to avoid or restrain himself around Pope.
lol Johnny's boys?
I remember there was a news talking about JJ get isolated by other Juthathep?

sarNie Adult
@Momotea, yes! The Johnny's boys. Really? I don't think he was, was he? He's close to Great and he's buddies with JMa and Bomb (as in he greets them and goes in for a hug when he sees them). It's just Pope that I don't see him interact with as much.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mew is rocking now. I'm waiting for her lakorn with Nadech. And red looks soooo good on her. She can carry off that red lipstick too. Love this pic. Its not with Pope though :p

cr mew