Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It confirmed that the paring is going to be Cheer is with Cee, Tangmo with Tle and Dan with Diana.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
ahh...now my whole excitement for this lakorn just drop!! cee and cheer paired up too many times already. sad, but hey what can i do. oh well, hopefully it's a good storyline.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I am disappointed as well. I seriously dun mind if they make Cee second to Tle as long he gets Mo. Or Mo take Cheer's place <_< . Who the hell thought of the pairing?!!. Dun they realize that people are dying to see Cee-Mo together.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
no way cee and cheer...tell me that this isn't true...i can't believe we have wait this long and no cee and mo but cee and cheer...oh this pair up need to be change...

now my anticipation for this lakorn just decreased dramatically...:(...like Ana said, i don't mind if cee plays second to tle, just as long as he's paired with mo...:(

Candyy

sarNie Egg
can we email the company and ask for a change or something? i really want to see cee with mo. haven't seen them together for a long time!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't mind seeing cee with cheer again...i like both of their lakorns together....it was funny and cute...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
cheer and cee? ahaha i don't really mind i guess but not a fan of cee or mo so can't really say anything. but i have no idea who tle is so it doesn't matter for me who gets who. but for cheer, i might give this a try.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i saw some pictures at spicy and i think tle and tangmo look cute together
cheer looks better with long hair

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
gosh i love to see these two couples............ another lakron together again...love the other couples too........

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
im soo disspointed too! =(
i really wanted to see cee and mo back on screen together! they make a HOT couple!

max

sarNie Elites
I still cannot get over how they all got paired up. I am not going to watch it... because I am so disappointed! Sad =(

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Which Dan is this? Dan D2B? HmMm ... or there's another newbie?

Tle and Mo! Yes ... I think this is good. See how this combo goes ... :)