Piercings & tattoos!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I am obsessed with piercings and tattoos! Anyone want to share their piercing or tattoo? :D I have four piercings so far and four tattoos! My piercings are nose, ears, tongue, and navel. My tattoos are on the back of my neck, back, shoulder, and hip. I want more tattoos! I don't regret any of them except my first time piercing the navel. I was underage at the time and had a friend do it UNPROFESSIONALLY. It got infected and my skin rejected the jewelry and pushed it out. Now, I got a little scar tissue on it, but I had it pierced professionally and it looks better now. I have a lot of people disapproving of my piercings and tattoos especially my parents ^_^ but...I love 'em!! So does anyone else have piercings or tattoos?

ooo i had my navel done but i took it out cause i gain weight and the skin was stretching out and now i have a scar... so u think its ok to get it redone...will it like irrated the scar? cause i was thinking about getting it redone sometime in the summer.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
ooo i had my navel done but i took it out cause i gain weight and the skin was stretching out and now i have a scar... so u think its ok to get it redone...will it like irrated the scar? cause i was thinking about getting it redone sometime in the summer.

I'm pretty sure its okay to get it repierced, but you should ask a professional piercer for sure.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
interesting...may i ask, what's the obsession with piercings and tatoos? what does it mean to most of u, who have them?

noungning

Heartless
hmm i used to want a piercing on my tongue when no one had it, and it was still considered art when i was in high school... NO ONE had it, then people knew of it and started going nuts... so i started thinking it is only disgusting. i've thought of peicing my lip and getting a tattoo, but again only a thought because my parents would disown me. which isn't so good.

i only have 5, and they're on my ears.

i do it because i have nothing else better to do than cause more misery to myself by poking holes into my skin... haha i kid.

i did it because i like how it looks. and i like wearing earrings sometimes. :)

my piercing cause i use to be really overweight and i finally tone down so i was proud of myself... now i have flab again all that work gone... -_-