Ping

tang071

sarNie Elites
oh i remember seeing this mv, it's the a new one from peacemaker's lates album panorma. i think they had a fight and pang fell or she has some heart attacks. anyways, she's in the hospital and has surgery??, and puri sits by her side until she finally wakes up.

its so cute cuz they go to public event together all the time.

natty

Chubs
tang071 said:
oh i remember seeing this mv, it's the a new one from peacemaker's lates album panorma. i think they had a fight and pang fell or she has some heart attacks. anyways, she's in the hospital and has surgery??, and puri sits by her side until she finally wakes up.

[post="14733"][/post]​

i have the new vcd album.. it's not in there :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just watch Ping#7. omigosh!!! it's soo romantic!!! Puri+Pim together at the beach it was rainy..they are sooo cute together... Puri has the cutest smile. the way he look at Pim omigosh!!! i wanna melt...this part is sooo good.the scene they shot the commercial he look especially hot in the white tank top he look all buff . he look sooo hot!!! :eek: Pim look cute too.

poding

sarNie Elites
Puri is definitely one of the HOTTEST guys in the thai industry. *drools*
That body and smile of his... I could go on about how good looking this guy is o_O

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
tang071 said:

[post="14733"][/post]​
do you have the name of the song? I've search every song and I can't find them... wanna see please someone tell me the name of the song please

jai

sarNie Elites
puri's awesome in acting.. i like how this lakorn is about them doin photoshoots cuz they models & stuff.. it's prolly easy for them to act as actors when they are.. if that makes any sense.. it's like muang maya..when pim & puri were together as a couple cept that was long ago

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
:( i just finish watching the ending of Ping #9. i was a bit dissappointed. it would have been better if it ended with just Puri+Pim and in a sweet way. but it's o.k. b/c tru out the whole la korn there were many sweet scenes between them. so i forgive the director/writer.hehehe...Puri+Pim are soo cute together. they make a cute couple... i like this la korn a lot. i hope Puri will get to play as pra aek role again. ohm pieng!! lol... Puri is soooo hot!!!! :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
doesn't pang play n'rai roles? hmmm...well i think puri and pang make a cute couple. awww n'rai's get their man too---hehehehe :D

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Nah, IMO, Pim make a better couple with Puri!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pang girl looks weird!

Bou

sarNie Adult
hahaha ia gree wit you anonymous112..pang does look weird in a way haha...puri and pim do make a better couple!

ben

sarNie Hatchling
yaso said:
doesn't pang play n'rai roles? hmmm...well i think puri and pang make a cute couple. awww n'rai's get their man too---hehehehe :D
[post="17323"][/post]​
Normally she doesn't. She was the n'ek in chun chai jamlaeng with tai.

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
No offense but pang somehow reminds me of a horse. :D
Especially judging from her pics that i've seen.
Not cute or pretty at all!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i agree. when you really look at Pang. she's not that good looking. her nose are big, her eyes are not nice and her teeth are ugly. compare to Pim. Pim look cutier. plus Pang looks bigger(taller) than Puri. again Puri+Pim make a cute couple. :blink: i love la korn Ping.